Twilight Thread!!!!!

Thats like, forever! How come you get it before we do? And where's Sherman Oaks?

Becasue we're special? :naughty:

You can't complain -- you got LICM before us :sneaky2::naughty:

It's in California.:wink2:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RP and Kristen do seem to have a good chemistry though....or maybe thats just Rob ebing an excellent actor....:wub2:

that's probably it :wink2:

i had a dream that i saw a clip of the movie, and it was phenominal!!!! even kristen was good!!! they were in the woods, and rob was running with her on his back. that's the only specific thing i remember... besides the acting being incredible.

I'm getting really excited for Breaking Dawn now! I've been reading all three over again- i started New Moon today, Edward just left, this is goign to be hard. I hope i finish on time! I probably wont be here a lot until i'm done:blush-anim-cl::blink:

I'm working a release party for the book- so i get a free book! yay! And i might get to see a bit before midnight- i'm sooo excited!

I'm working a release party for the book- so i get a free book! yay! And i might get to see a bit before midnight- i'm sooo excited!

Oh God. If anyone shouts out the ending or what happens to Bella, or who she ends up with at the midnight party, I'll kill them. :cool:

Yeah same here :naughty:

You're welcome :bleh:

What does that mean in your signature? I am... ? :lmfao:

Awww man. It was supposed to be a very good twilight tuesday, seeing how todays a special day and all. god damn :/

Why was it a special day?

It wasn't that bad...cute interview....

The kinda speech at the end was good....you know about everyone's purpose in life was to find true love, and Bella and Edward had done that perfectly....

The person who plays Rosalie really seems to know her stuff...I am impressed!!!

Same here :wink2::naughty::roll1:

has anyone heard about the san diego comic-con? i heard there was a mile long line for twilight!

so they showed the actual ballet scene, it starts when bella enters the room, and ends with her getting bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuHS3ihYlCs

it's so funny to hear the fan's reactions.

rob and kristen, edi, cam, and rachelle (the bad vampires) were interviewed by entertainment tonight:

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/07/63738/index.html

and rob was interviewed by mtv:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1591541/story.jhtml

his hair is soooo crazy.

and ONE WEEK tomorrow UNTIL BREAKING DAWN!!!!

:yay:

omg, I'm getting in line for the midnight party the morning of!!!!

Soooooo excited!! :roftl:

Did anyone feel like New Moon was slow because there was no Edwrad for awhile?? I' didn't like that there was so much Jacob

i totally felt that! new moon took me the longest to read! i kept looking forward to edward coming back. at that point jacob didn't bother me the way he does in "eclipse". in NM, he was just a friend and knew his limits, but it's like edward returns, and he does nothing but overstep the boundaries, and annoy the hell out of me.

i hope in BD, jacob's gone for a while.

i totally felt that! new moon took me the longest to read! i kept looking forward to edward coming back. at that point jacob didn't bother me the way he does in "eclipse". in NM, he was just a friend and knew his limits, but it's like edward returns, and he does nothing but overstep the boundaries, and annoy the hell out of me.

i hope in BD, jacob's gone for a while.

Definately! Once I had to look ahead to see when Edward was coming back because I was so anxious and bored of Jacob.:thumbdown: When he kissed her in Eclipse, I was like, "what the hell are you doing???". I would've punched him too lol. And I love it when she asks Charlie about where the crowbar is :naughty: Wow, it would be awesome if he doesn't come back. Have you read the teaser in the back of Eclipse??? I want MORE!!!! :bleh:

i know! it was the best day ever!!!

I am so jealous you don't even know haha did you get an autograph that night? Or even better, a hug? :blush-anim-cl:

Definately! Once I had to look ahead to see when Edward was coming back because I was so anxious and bored of Jacob.:thumbdown: When he kissed her in Eclipse, I was like, "what the hell are you doing???". I would've punched him too lol. And I love it when she asks Charlie about where the crowbar is :naughty: Wow, it would be awesome if he doesn't come back. Have you read the teaser in the back of Eclipse??? I want MORE!!!! :bleh:

I am so jealous you don't even know haha did you get an autograph that night? Or even better, a hug? :blush-anim-cl:

that's exactly what i did!!! the problem with jacob and bella is, bella doesn't stop him! she lets him think all these things about her and him, and only stops him when edward could find out! i bought the special edition eclipse! :blush-anim-cl: have you been reading the "quote of the day" for BD? they are on stephanie meyers website!

well... wayyy before the show one of mika's produces came out and was like "let me get someone's phone number so i can call you if mika is going to come out". so i gave him my number! i got about 3 calls through out the day from mika's manager jerry, telling me to get people organized, and keeping me updated with what mika was doing. then jerry drove by, and said "who's alex?" and i was like "omg! me!" and i shook his hand, and he updated me again. then mika came out, and i shook his hand, gave him a flower and he said "you should keep it for the show so you can shake it around, and it looks better with you" :mf_lustslow: and mika had told us to stage invade. then during "lollipop" one of the guys we were in line with got onstage, so i had to get up there also. so i jumped over the barricade and jumped towards the stage, and mika caught me, and thouched my arm and back to pull me up. i think i even said "thank you!". then before he left the stage, he was touching peoples hands in the audience, and i reached over to touch his bare shoulder (it was sticking out of his costume). then after the show he signed my liveICM DVD cover it says "lo-alex, mika" i think the "lo" was supposed to be "love" cause that's what i told him to write.

he wasn't allowed to take pictures, but i got this one before the show:

l_6a2996245d97772989c6ad230b79b2d9.jpg

that's exactly what i did!!! the problem with jacob and bella is, bella doesn't stop him! she lets him think all these things about her and him, and only stops him when edward could find out! i bought the special edition eclipse! :blush-anim-cl: have you been reading the "quote of the day" for BD? they are on stephanie meyers website!

well... wayyy before the show one of mika's produces came out and was like "let me get someone's phone number so i can call you if mika is going to come out". so i gave him my number! i got about 3 calls through out the day from mika's manager jerry, telling me to get people organized, and keeping me updated with what mika was doing. then jerry drove by, and said "who's alex?" and i was like "omg! me!" and i shook his hand, and he updated me again. then mika came out, and i shook his hand, gave him a flower and he said "you should keep it for the show so you can shake it around, and it looks better with you" :mf_lustslow: and mika had told us to stage invade. then during "lollipop" one of the guys we were in line with got onstage, so i had to get up there also. so i jumped over the barricade and jumped towards the stage, and mika caught me, and thouched my arm and back to pull me up. i think i even said "thank you!". then before he left the stage, he was touching peoples hands in the audience, and i reached over to touch his bare shoulder (it was sticking out of his costume). then after the show he signed my liveICM DVD cover it says "lo-alex, mika" i think the "lo" was supposed to be "love" cause that's what i told him to write.

he wasn't allowed to take pictures, but i got this one before the show:

l_6a2996245d97772989c6ad230b79b2d9.jpg

Yes, I have read a few of the quotes of the day. Not many tho. Are you a member of Twilighters.org? My friend is. She's totally obsessed, and she has read all three books 12 times!! lol :bleh:

WOW!!!! :shocked: That is sooo cool! It sounds a little creepy, the bare shoulder thing, but I love it!! I think that everyone here would do that to if they had the chance haha! Stage invade! lol That's great. When I went to Toronto to see him, I almost got backstage to meet him, but then the security guard changed his mind :blink: And I didn't get an autograph, because Mika wasn't feeling well enough to do it for everyone, so....

But you're so lucky! You got it all-dancing beside Mika, autograph, closeness lol