Twilight Thread!!!!!

oooooooooooo i am so jealous right now!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

i read twilight over again and now i am on new moon...i totally forgot how much i hate it lol!

:naughty:

I used to hate it, but after reading BD I like it more :naughty:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its weird even though i no what happens its as if i am reading it for the first time and the rebirth of my absolute HATE for jacob appears again:naughty:

I know! That's why I love re-reading them because it always feels like the first time :wub2:

i know:wub2: sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and re read random chapters:naughty::bleh:

I've reread those books sooo many times that I've lost count....more than 20 times each probably(except for BD :naughty:)

hahaha you really do hate bd!!! haha i didnt think it was that bad... the begining was amazing which is really the only reason why it wasnt that bad lol

I don't HATE it, I just don't love it like the others. I'll only read the first part "Bella's book" and then I won't read the rest.

I don't HATE it, I just don't love it like the others. I'll only read the first part "Bella's book" and then I won't read the rest.

true i guess i can say the same for new moon lol it annoys me because practically through out the whole book she is complaining and edwards not there

you only read the first part:shocked: even though i hate how half the book is in jacobs perspective its worth it when you read the part when edward and bella go to the house:wub2::naughty:

true i guess i can say the same for new moon lol it annoys me because practically through out the whole book she is complaining and edwards not there

you only read the first part:shocked: even though i hate how half the book is in jacobs perspective its worth it when you read the part when edward and bella go to the house:wub2::naughty:

Yeah same here :naughty:

Well I read the whole thing once' date=' but I only re-read the first part. I don't mind Jacob's perspective, but I don't like the 2nd half. I'll explain in lemon chiffon since I don't wan to spoil it for anyone:

I don't like Bella And Edward in the 2nd part. Their characters are totally different. All of a sudden they're like sex maniacs.

Yeah same here

Well I read the whole thing once, but I only re-read the first part. I don't mind Jacob's perspective, but I don't like the 2nd half. I'll explain in lemon chiffon since I don't wan to spoil it for anyone:

I don't like Bella And Edward in the 2nd part. Their characters are totally different. All of a sudden they're like sex maniacs.

hahahahhahahaha well said:roftl:

i have a feeling they both always were lol! i mean in midnight sun edward is like a MASSIVE stalker, i dont know if this is possible but after reading midnight sun it made me like edward less:boxed: and well bella i think since eclipse was like that... but the thing that got me annoyed about bd was:

how edward didnt seem to like renesmee:blink::naughty: i mean even after he could hear her in bella he never payed to much attention to her lol like at the end of the book when bella says good bye to renesmee and edward is like "jacob my son" or whatever i dont even remember edward having anything remotely to do with renesmee:boxed:and its always bella being like lets go get renesmee and hes like no lets have sex hahahahaha

did that make any sense:roftl: