Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol!!! The movie looks really good though....I was squealing throughout the whole trailor.....that might have been because of Robert Pattison though.....omg he looked so.....delectable.....

i've downloaded HQ screencaps for my computer and rob looks.... :wub2::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

and there are 20 new behind the scenes pictures:

http://photos.latimes.com/backlot/gallery/more-twilight

rob is all smiley and happy, and that makes me smile and happy.

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

and i saw "the dark knight" last night, and i was sooo prepared to scream when the trailer came on, but it didn't :(

i've downloaded HQ screencaps for my computer and rob looks.... :wub2::mf_lustslow:

and there are 20 new behind the scenes pictures:

http://photos.latimes.com/backlot/gallery/more-twilight

rob is all smiley and happy, and that makes me smile and happy.

:wub2:

and i saw "the dark knight" last night, and i was sooo prepared to scream when the trailer came on, but it didn't :(

Ooh thanks :wub2:

Yeah, I saw "The Dark Knight" a few hours ago, but luckily I didn't get my hopes up. They never show the trailer :sad:

However, I see the poster there everytime :naughty:

Ooh thanks :wub2:

Yeah, I saw "The Dark Knight" a few hours ago, but luckily I didn't get my hopes up. They never show the trailer :sad:

However, I see the poster there everytime :naughty:

I didn't see a poster when I went :sad: I wasn't looking though...

:boxed: It probably was right in front of my face or something, lol.

Thanks!!!

I don't know when the film is coming to the UK....

being in the UK sucks when it comes to all thing Twilight....BreakingDawn isn't coming out until the 4th here, so I amnot going to be on the internet from the 2nd until I have finished reading it so I don't get spoilers and also I have no idea when the film is coming out :(

i just looked it up, and the film comes out on january1.

:thumb_yello:

I read it twice, in English and I can't wait to read Breaking Down :blush-anim-cl:

The french version isn't really good according to my friend. A bit too Parisian... too many expressions we don't use in Quebec. That's why I usually try to read the English version.

LOL, yeah I tried reading Twilight in french. That didn't work out.

Oh, I went to see The Dark Knight, they showed the twilight teaser trailer first out of all the trailers. And all the boys in the room were like "OMG! THAT'S SO GAY" because you know, they're jealous that all their girlfriends talk about is Twilight and Edward and how gorgeous he is. :roftl:

Right, so um. I think my love for twilight has blinded me a bit... 'Cause now that I look at it, I was wrong for ever saying Kristen was perfect. She's not that good of an actress :/

Oh, I went to see The Dark Knight, they showed the twilight teaser trailer first out of all the trailers. And all the boys in the room were like "OMG! THAT'S SO GAY" because you know, they're jealous that all their girlfriends talk about is Twilight and Edward and how gorgeous he is. :roftl:

Right, so um. I think my love for twilight has blinded me a bit... 'Cause now that I look at it, I was wrong for ever saying Kristen was perfect. She's not that good of an actress :/

Lucky! I wish they'd play the damn trailer already :sad:

Yeah, I'm really scared she's going to ruin the movie....:no::tears:

I hope they recast her or something :naughty:

Well I think it's too late for that :/

But we just have to wait and see! Hopefully she won't be that bad. I mean they did choose her for a reason.

I mean by the next movie :naughty:

Well every scene I've seen so far she's horrible in.:thumbdown:

Whatever, I'll be paying attention to Rob anyways :wub2:

By the way, Jack I only got around to reading the link you posted today and WOW, it's hilarious. I'm at chapter two. And dying of laughter.

"MIKE: I dare to be friendly!

BELLA: Oh we’re going to have to put an end to that ****."

I started reading Twilight yesterday. Being English, I hadn't heard of it until quite recently. When do we get the movie?

It's being released Dec. 12th here and Jauary 1st in the UK