Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not reading it!

You guys are lucky, I ahve to wait until Monday to get it (stupid England!!)

I'll probably get the book Mondy or later because my mom pre-ordered it and it's going to be sent to her work, but if they deliver it on the weekend, she won't be there at work to receive it :sad:

My Breaking Down copy was shipped today! I just received the email! Can't wait to receive it :punk:

*goes back to read her current book to make sure she finishes it before receiving Breaking Down*

someone has scanned the first 14 chapters, and i'm on chapter 4.

:shocked:

i'm such a horrible person, i couldn't wait til tomorrow.

those quotes were sooooo misleading!

Don't read it! Don't!

Leave it for until you actually have the real book and material in your hannndddsss!

Don't read it! Don't!

Leave it for until you actually have the real book and material in your hannndddsss!

i already started.

i'm so ashamed of myself.

:no:

but i'm liking what i'm reading but from what i've heard, it's going to get very difficult for anti-jacob people. i leave for work in about an hour, and i'm stopping until tomorrow.

i already started.

but i'm liking what i'm reading but from what i've heard, it's going to get very difficult for anti-jacob people. i leave for work in about an hour, and i'm stopping until tomorrow.

Okay cool haha. I'm not anti-Jacob, I'm sort of "Yes to Edward and Jake"...

But please don't post anything else!

When the last Harry Potter book came out, I wasn't finished with it yet and I pressed the Harry Potter thread and the first thing I see is "FRED JUST DIED!!!" or something like that. It sucked :thumbdown:

So can we not post any spoilers please :blush-anim-cl: If you are, just do it in links or something :wink2:

i already started.

:shocked::crybaby:

NOO!!! I am so anti-jacob!!! :(:(

I'm going to cry :tears:

Okay cool haha. I'm not anti-Jacob, I'm sort of "Yes to Edward and Jake"...

But please don't post anything else!

When the last Harry Potter book came out, I wasn't finished with it yet and I pressed the Harry Potter thread and the first thing I see is "FRED JUST DIED!!!" or something like that. It sucked :thumbdown:

So can we not post any spoilers please :blush-anim-cl: If you are, just do it in links or something :wink2:

i won't, i promise. :thumb_yello:

i found the spoilers for harry potter before it came out, and i told my friend and she was soooooo devistated that fred died! she loved him! for about 2 months, i thought fred was their dad, and i was confused as to why she was upset about that.

Sorry to run in here and invade this beautiful thread ....

But, ALEX -----

GUESS WHAT JUST CAME IN THE MAIL.............

:shocked:

:chkn:

rufus naked in a box?