Twilight Thread!!!!!

That's so cool! I didn't get a pin :( but then again I bought mine at midnight last night, I thought I prordered it, but I guess I didn't. (Don't ask!)

you should have gotten one for being there at midnight! i got mine from books-a-million, i went to the cafe to get a drink while i read, and i see wax fangs, and apple lollipops, and only a twilight nerd would know what went on last night. :naughty:

i'm going to eat dinner, and get past that 50 page hump (:naughty: hehe).

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should have gotten one for being there at midnight! i got mine from books-a-million, i went to the cafe to get a drink while i read, and i see wax fangs, and apple lollipops, and only a twilight nerd would know what went on last night. :naughty:

i'm going to eat dinner, and get past that 50 page hump (:naughty: hehe).

LOL, so true. K, see ya!

I KNOW RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked::shocked:

(Well I hope you're thinking what I'm thinking!)

:lol3: Yeah, I think I am... Hopefully. Haha

i know, i already have it marked.:wink2:

i got a pin for pre-ordering it that says "i've been bitten by breaking dawn".

:wub2:

I got one too! But for answering trivia questions of "Who said the quote" :naughty:

I finished it too :naughty:

i'm pacing myself....so to speak. i stop reading every 5 chapters or so. i'm on chapter 30 now. i want to finish it tomorrow.

i went to work yesterday, and the mood of the book totally reflected how i acted, and my boss thought i was depressed. today was a lot better.

I've been home alone for the past five days with babysitting, I haven't been able to pick up the book...

...but I have this strong feeling...

I don't think I'm gunna like it, my friend finished and she was throughly disappointed. She said it started reading like bad fan fiction...really guys, bad fan fiction? But thats all she said.

Say it isn't so...

i'm pacing myself....so to speak. i stop reading every 5 chapters or so. i'm on chapter 30 now. i want to finish it tomorrow.

i went to work yesterday, and the mood of the book totally reflected how i acted, and my boss thought i was depressed. today was a lot better.

Good for you. I have no will power :naughty:

I want to talk about it, but I can't until everyone's done reading it :rolls_eyes:

AH krap...that does not sound good. I knew it was gunna get chessey, that end of Book 3 was getting that way...the second they started talking about getting married, it lost me...

*Sigh

It wasn't absolute crap though...

I just got a very different feeling from it than the last 3...*shrug*

I really shouldn't talk (type) before I read it...but still, I got this feeling

I don't want to say anything that might discourage you from reading it :naughty:

Either way, it's worth reading. I'll shut up now :wink2:

:wink2:

i felt that way too. and reading the spoilers made me laugh out loud. it makes sense now.

can we pick a date to start discussing it? i have no one to talk to about it!

my breaks over, and i must return to my book.

I know same here! I want to discuss it so bad :lol3: