Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aw man! sorry but i would choose the Kooks over Rpattz :o i love rpattz ... but the kooks i LOVE

ahahah .

Obviously I chose the Kooks too..

It was either Ashley, Kellan (:drool:) and Rpattz, or seeing OkD and the Kooks ft. making a spastic video...

I wouldn't know what to say to Ash, Kellan and Rpattz even if I did go... and it's frucking expensive (my sister got the top pachage which is $750... the day one is $70 and doesn't even include a picture...)

only the 1st...and if there will be sequels, New Moon & Eclipse are going to compose one episode {otherwise :sleep_1:}

Rpatzz wanted a "more suicidal" Edward btw :naughty:

I understand!

I thought so...:blush-anim-cl:

It's kinda frequent...usually when they make a movie inspired on a saga with more than one book, there are always other episodes different than the first one....like Harry Potter...The lord of the Rings...etc...

spoilers from MTV... and girls are screaming at rob and he screams back....i think he's finally lost it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTBb9P7z3Vk

unscripted rob, kristen and stephanie interviewing eachother. someone asked a question about midnight sun, and rob says "just so you know, i didn't leak it!" and says that he thought he might have because he misplaced it on his computer.

in outtakes, someone asked what kristen can't live without and she says her cat and wonderful rob says "cats die. they don't live very long, you probably only have a few years left" her face was like this :blink:

and he said he'd rather hang out with edward over cedric diggory cause he "has a few questions"