Twilight Thread!!!!!

yup!!! i sent him a letter earlier this year, but he never replied :thumbdown:

i found out from a lot of people, that you have to send a picture, and a return envelope.

so i'm going to ask him to write "you are welcome to my den of sin" :naughty:

haha :lol3:

I have a friend who likes Twilight (so do I even though I've only read the first one:blush-anim-cl:) and if I were to EVER get my hands on a Robert Pattinson autograph for her, she's be one happy person. :naughty:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww. you should try to get her one :thumb_yello:

I shall, I shall. Gotta find a nice photo of Robert that isn't REALLY tiny, so it can be bigger than, say, a 4x6- Google is sure helping out with this. :naughty:

Would you say to send it to the LA address?

Edited by iadoremika

i got a poster of edward and a twilight calender, and twilight shirt today!

i also got my tickets forr the midnight show!

im so excited! :boing:

Ooh I'm so jealous :naughty:

I might not get to go to the screening or see it on friday :tears:

omg why? im so sorry.

Well only one person per invite can go to the screening, so I would have to go by myself, but they might not let me since I'm not my mom and the invite was originally meant for her, but she's going to ask them. And I would just see it friday but it's probably sold out everywhere by now..

Well only one person per invite can go to the screening, so I would have to go by myself, but they might not let me since I'm not my mom and the invite was originally meant for her, but she's going to ask them. And I would just see it friday but it's probably sold out everywhere by now..

o im so sorry! well i hope you can go!

Tickets for what??? :shocked:

I love Twilight! These are the best books of the century...but at the moment it's a bit quiet about the movie and the books...

I want to have a poster, too!!! :mf_lustslow: Oh my...I can't tell you for how many times I've watched the trailer :wub2:

Tickets for what??? :shocked:

I love Twilight! These are the best books of the century...but at the moment it's a bit quiet about the movie and the books...

I want to have a poster, too!!! :mf_lustslow: Oh my...I can't tell you for how many times I've watched the trailer :wub2:

tickets for the movie.

i know, i just search o find all the trailers i can! lol

OHmg people....i FINALLY managed to get hold of the 1st book, and i am officially hooked!!:shocked:

my friend gave it to me in school today, and i already read more than 1/2 of it at skool!!

and.....im in love with Edward Cullen!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

hes just SOOOO mesmerizing and charming!!!

ahhh cant WAIT to finish it!!! i can see why people have been going on about it! Its just such a captivating book!

robert_pattison_1.jpg

wow!!!!! Let us both fell in love with Edward!!!! The pic is more than amazing!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

wow the first book is good, the second book is better, the third book is more than better...and I hope the fourths book will be amazing...nono I don't hope it...I know it!!!!!! *leave the thread and go mad*

oh no...yes you're lucky...but in Germany the film will be showed later :thumbdown::stretcher::badmood:

o im sorry

OHmg people....i FINALLY managed to get hold of the 1st book, and i am officially hooked!!:shocked:

my friend gave it to me in school today, and i already read more than 1/2 of it at skool!!

ahhh cant WAIT to finish it!!! i can see why people have been going on about it! Its just such a captivating book!

robert_pattison_1.jpg

im so in love with edward to! i have a poster of him by my bed. i dream of hiM! lol

my friends are going to see the premiere, but i cant coz i have an interview the very next day! :(

o im sorry!

robert_pattison_1.jpg

look at those eyebrows!!! i just want to pluck.

wow!!!!! Let us both fell in love with Edward!!!! The pic is more than amazing!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

wow the first book is good, the second book is better, the third book is more than better...and I hope the fourths book will be amazing...nono I don't hope it...I know it!!!!!! *leave the thread and go mad*

haha!:wub2:hes so sweet and caring, i want an Edward cullen in MY life!!!

cant WAIT to read them!! :thumb_yello:

im so in love with edward to! i have a poster of him by my bed. i dream of hiM! lol

so i guess bella isnt the ONLY one who dreams of him!:wink2::naughty:

look at those eyebrows!!! i just want to pluck.

noooooo!!

well, ok, but just a little bit!:bleh:

Edited by agathaxxx

Sooo my mom talked to the lady and her and I are going to see Twilight tomorrow! :woot_jump:

Then we're going to see it again on friday :naughty:

oooooooooooo i am so jealous right now!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

i read twilight over again and now i am on new moon...i totally forgot how much i hate it lol!