Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or laugh:blink:

i'm definitley going to be laughing at all the cheese.

I know! :lmao:

I'm scared the cheesiness is going to ruin it :sad:

Like in the baseball scene when Victoria says "I'm the one with the wicked curveball"........:floor:

Worst line ever.

Like in the baseball scene when Victoria says "I'm the one with the wicked curveball"........:floor:

Worst line ever.

oh god, i know!!!! but my least favorite line is when they're "dancing":

bella: i can't dance.

edward: well...i can always make you...

:puke:

but, i guess if we got through the books, we'd be able to get through the movie.

i read that kstew had some of the super cheesy lines cut from the film. :blink:

oh god, i know!!!! but my least favorite line is when they're "dancing":

bella: i can't dance.

edward: well...i can always make you...

:puke:

but, i guess if we got through the books, we'd be able to get through the movie.

i read that kstew had some of the super cheesy lines cut from the film. :blink:

Oh I love that part! Not so much the line, but his facial expression :stretcher:

:naughty:

Good, they better have cut it:mf_rosetinted:

I GOT MY TICKETS!!!!!

.... and in 2 days, i will be seeing it :wub2:

Me too! 2 days! :dance_man:

Today's the day! :boing:

I'm gonna be so sad when it's over :tears:

Yay for Nono! Won't be coming on this thread then...want everything to be a surprise. :naughty: Hope the rest of the movie audience is not too distracting - sometimes there's that person who talks through the whole movie and they happen to be the one who sits in front of you, or the other kind who sits behind you and continuously kicks your chair. :thumbdown:

i'll just have to cover my ears. rob looks hot all the time :mf_lustslow:

---

i'm watching alladin and it's giving twilight a run for the cheesy money.

:lol3:nice.

Yay for Nono! Won't be coming on this thread then...want everything to be a surprise. :naughty: Hope the rest of the movie audience is not too distracting - sometimes there's that person who talks through the whole movie and they happen to be the one who sits in front of you, or the other kind who sits behind you and continuously kicks your chair. :thumbdown:

I'll write it in lemon chiffon so I don't ruin it for anybody :P

I know! I really hope people won't be screaming the whole time :thumbdown:

I could barely understand what they were saying in the trailers so the audience better be quiet so I can listen:sneaky2::naughty:

last night, i had a dream that i went to a concert with edward, alice and jasper, and i was bella.

the whole show, i didn't believe that edward and alice had powers, so edward sulked the whole time. alice was able to show me the future and jasper just kind of sat there brooding.

aww haha

I GOT MY TICKETS!!!!!

it's so crazy that i've been waiting for this movie, even before i read the books.... and in 2 days, i will be seeing it :wub2:

YAY!!!

i cant wait, i c it in 2 days too! i think i willl go to school, go home, take a nap, go wait in a line for many hrs and then i wmight take a 5 hr energy to make sure i stay awake, altho i will be pretty hyper

Today's the day! :boing:

I'm gonna be so sad when it's over :tears:

i hope its amazing!!!! i know it will be tho! :wink2:

Worst line ever.

:roftl:

i have a question...does kristen stewart EVER smile:blink::roftl:

hmm. thats a good question :naughty:

hahahaha i saw that when i first started to like twilight and i didnt understand what she was talking about and now im like WTF SHE DOESNT SMILE even in interviews and pics SHE DOES NOT SMILE:roftl::roftl::roftl:

She's stupid :naughty:

hahahaha i saw that when i first started to like twilight and i didnt understand what she was talking about and now im like WTF SHE DOESNT SMILE even in interviews and pics SHE DOES NOT SMILE

she's got permanent bitchface

krisnikec9.jpg

twilightpicturesspl6102iy9.jpg

084.jpg

072.jpg

here's a good article about how awkward kstew and rob act around eachother:

The buzz around them is that when they are interviewed alone' date=' without each other, they are completely natural, totally eat ease, and speak wonderfully of each other. However when they are together it gets weird and awkward. Weird and awkward. Everyone’s observation on Saturday was weird and awkward.

On Saturday during our interview, Kristen could not look at Rob. She was so nervous, she was trembling, she was blushing, she was painfully uncomfortable. Off camera it was all she could do to stay away from him, clinging to Rachelle and Nikki, almost afraid to be left alone with him.

the rest here

krisnikec9.jpg

084.jpg

072.jpg

The buzz around them is that when they are interviewed alone, without each other, they are completely natural, totally eat ease, and speak wonderfully of each other. However when they are together it gets weird and awkward. Weird and awkward. Everyone’s observation on Saturday was weird and awkward.

On Saturday during our interview, Kristen could not look at Rob. She was so nervous, she was trembling, she was blushing, she was painfully uncomfortable. Off camera it was all she could do to stay away from him, clinging to Rachelle and Nikki, almost afraid to be left alone with him.

the rest here

hmmm interesting

krisnikec9.jpg

084.jpg

072.jpg

The buzz around them is that when they are interviewed alone, without each other, they are completely natural, totally eat ease, and speak wonderfully of each other. However when they are together it gets weird and awkward. Weird and awkward. Everyone’s observation on Saturday was weird and awkward.

the rest here

she does have a permanent bitchface:roftl::roftl::roftl: its as if her eyebrows were waxed permanently that way! hahahahahaha

i realized in interviews and stuff that he looks evil :roftl:

really? it depends i mean its weird rob sometimes looks AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS and there are other times where he makes me wanna throw up hahahaha i can see where you get the evilness from though lol! i think its a mix of his eyes and nose lol

she does! and when she answers a question she kind of sighs, looks confused, and answers.

i know!! lol

really? it depends i mean its weird rob sometimes looks AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS and there are other times where he makes me wanna throw up hahahaha i can see where you get the evilness from though lol! i think its a mix of his eyes and nose lol

haha i know what you mean. and aout rob, ya lol hes gorgeous in a lot of pix and stuff, then theyre are a few that are like. "uhhhhhh" lol xD