Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I don't know what "on-screen chemistry" they're talking about...:blink:

Once again, she always looks uncomfortable with him...

but from the pics i've seen from the movie, they look great....but in photoshoots, interviews, behind the scene pictures, they look uber awkward and uncomfortable.

as long as they look great on screen, i don't care how weird they are around eachother.

but from the pics i've seen from the movie, they look great....but in photoshoots, interviews, behind the scene pictures, they look uber awkward and uncomfortable.

as long as they look great on screen, i don't care how weird they are around eachother.

really?! you think they look comfortable on screen:blink::boxed::shocked: they look amazing with eachother but based off the previews kristen and rob DEFINE awkwardness hahahaha its like you can feel the tension between the two of them and i dont mean the fact that she has to be a little tense because he is a vampire i mean she looks like she is always about to throw up when she is around him hahahaha

really?! you think they look comfortable on screen:blink::boxed::shocked: they look amazing with eachother but based off the previews kristen and rob DEFINE awkwardness hahahaha its like you can feel the tension between the two of them and i dont mean the fact that she has to be a little tense because he is a vampire i mean she looks like she is always about to throw up when she is around him hahahaha

i really think that the previews are awkward' date=' is because of the editing. i think hope it's just the trailers.

while we wait for fmbm, one of my myspace friends saw it!

So apparently you could've bought tickets to see the movie tonight? I have no idea where but there were a lot of people who bought tickets to see it tonight. The "VIP People" had a special section reserved for them (it actually said it was for the press & stuff but in reality it was the contest winners), that section was the middle section, basically the best view for the movie lol, but it was also the worst when it came to getting the giveaways. Cause yeah, they gave away posters, wristbands, shirts, bookmarks, stickers, & our section got the least amount of stuff. I got a poster though.

They took away everyone's cell phones & everything before the movie & threatened to kick you out if they saw you with any electronic device during the movie.

Anyway onto the movie!

The movie was very true to the book, a lot of dialogue directly from the book. & I didn't know the movie would have Bella doing voice overs but those voice overs i'm pretty sure were word for word her thoughts in the book.

I'm gonna start with the soundtrack. Not every song on the soundtrack was in the movie. These are the ones that were & the scenes they were played during.

Decode - Wasn't in the movie at all.

Supermassive Black Hole - The baseball scene (which is amazing if i do say so myself, more on that later)

Never Think - Port Angeles restaurant scene.

Let Me Sign (that's the name of the other Rob song, right?) - The biting scene, or well when Edward's sucking out the venom.

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - The Prom scene but we already knew that.

Bella's Lullaby - You actually hear bits & pieces of it during different parts of the movie.

Leave Out All the Rest - The end credits.

I'm also positive that "Full Moon" & "Go All The Way" were played during the movie but i can't remember where.

I also have to say that the humans are very hilarious & underrated. They made me laugh quite a bit. Hale i didn't expect the movie to be as funny as it was, it had quite a few funny moments. Especially with Mike & Erik. & The looks that Jessica & Angela give Bella & Edward during the Port Angeles scene were funny as well.

OH MAN! CHARLIE & BILLY! Another funny pair! Billy's all gangsta lmfao. He's hilarious! Speaking of the Blacks, Taylor. I have to say that he did a good job as Jacob. I wasn't big on him being Jake but he did a very good job. I love the look him & Edward give each other at the end of the movie. & I love Edward's line about how he leaves Bella alone for a few minutes & "the wolves descend" haha.

Ok, I know people have ragged on Kristen for being monotonous during trailers & tv spots & all but i think she did an excellent job as Bella. She was perfect! & I think she had the emotions right.

I also have to say that i swooned when Carlisle first came on screen. HOT DAMN PETER'S GORGEOUS! Even the teenie-filled audience screamed for him lmao.

Of course everyone went wild the moment Edward walks in the cafeteria for the first time. & I love all the subtle looks he gives when you know he's reading people's minds. Rob's pissed off faces are hilarious though. & Him holding his nose/face the first time Bella walks into biology was pretty funny.

Was google sponsoring the movie or endorsing it or something? Cause we have the hilarious google line we all know & love & there's TWO more instances were Bella's look things up online on her macbook (YEAH, she doesn't have a slow ass computer, she has a shiny black macbook!) & they show Google so clear.

I really wish there had been more of the Cullens. Especially Alice, she was so awesome! I can't wait for New Moon (you know they're definitely gonna make it!) & see more scenes with her in it. She was so perfect. I what she did to James when they killed him, she's so bad ass!

The baseball scene! OH MAN I LOVED IT! & The fact that they had "Supermassive Black Hole" playing made it even awesome-er! It was so frickin awesome, just every second of it was awesome! I cannot describe how awesome it was lol. That may just have been my favorite scene.

I'm trying to remember what else....

The prom scene was very sweet. I loved how Edward picks Bella up & stands her on his shoes.

OH MAN HOW CAN I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO MENTION THE SPARKLE EFFECT! I liked how it was done, it was pretty subtle but not too much. I mean it wasn't insane, it was well done in my opinion. & Edward's shirt was unbuttoned, which was very enjoyable.

I was kinda sad that the "Do I Dazzle You?" line wasn't anywhere in the movie. But the lion/lamb quote is, so is the heroin quote.

Smeyer's cameo was so obvious, i mean they have her taking up the whole screen for a good second, you'd have to be blind to miss it lol.

What else? I guess i'll end this here & if anyone has any questions of anything go ahead & ask them & i'll add my answers to the entry or something.

Overall i really really liked the movie & can't wait to see it again!

Edit: OH MAN! I'm already editing this cause i just remembered things i forgot to mention!

There's some scenes in which Bella's is imagining/dreaming of Edward biting her & it's all very "Dracula" & pretty damn sexy! You'll see what i mean when you watch the movie.

& There was something else i forgot.... & remembered but forgot again!

I definitely did like how they ended with Victoria watching Bella & Edward at the prom, it leaves it wide open for the next movies.

& The credits! They show some footage that definitely wasn't in the movie!

OH! & The kiss scene (lmao how'd i forget that?) I swear it takes them forever to actually kiss. & When they do Edward like jumps back from her after a few seconds.

OH! & The movie goes by really fast, it doesn't seem like 2hrs though apparently it was. I didn't have a watch on me when it finished so i couldn't check at what time it started & ended.

while we wait for fmbm, one of my myspace friends saw it!

So apparently you could've bought tickets to see the movie tonight? I have no idea where but there were a lot of people who bought tickets to see it tonight. The "VIP People" had a special section reserved for them (it actually said it was for the press & stuff but in reality it was the contest winners), that section was the middle section, basically the best view for the movie lol, but it was also the worst when it came to getting the giveaways. Cause yeah, they gave away posters, wristbands, shirts, bookmarks, stickers, & our section got the least amount of stuff. I got a poster though.

They took away everyone's cell phones & everything before the movie & threatened to kick you out if they saw you with any electronic device during the movie.

Anyway onto the movie!

The movie was very true to the book, a lot of dialogue directly from the book. & I didn't know the movie would have Bella doing voice overs but those voice overs i'm pretty sure were word for word her thoughts in the book.

I'm gonna start with the soundtrack. Not every song on the soundtrack was in the movie. These are the ones that were & the scenes they were played during.

Decode - Wasn't in the movie at all.

Supermassive Black Hole - The baseball scene (which is amazing if i do say so myself, more on that later)

Never Think - Port Angeles restaurant scene.

Let Me Sign (that's the name of the other Rob song, right?) - The biting scene, or well when Edward's sucking out the venom.

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - The Prom scene but we already knew that.

Bella's Lullaby - You actually hear bits & pieces of it during different parts of the movie.

Leave Out All the Rest - The end credits.

I'm also positive that "Full Moon" & "Go All The Way" were played during the movie but i can't remember where.

I also have to say that the humans are very hilarious & underrated. They made me laugh quite a bit. Hale i didn't expect the movie to be as funny as it was, it had quite a few funny moments. Especially with Mike & Erik. & The looks that Jessica & Angela give Bella & Edward during the Port Angeles scene were funny as well.

OH MAN! CHARLIE & BILLY! Another funny pair! Billy's all gangsta lmfao. He's hilarious! Speaking of the Blacks, Taylor. I have to say that he did a good job as Jacob. I wasn't big on him being Jake but he did a very good job. I love the look him & Edward give each other at the end of the movie. & I love Edward's line about how he leaves Bella alone for a few minutes & "the wolves descend" haha.

Ok, I know people have ragged on Kristen for being monotonous during trailers & tv spots & all but i think she did an excellent job as Bella. She was perfect! & I think she had the emotions right.

I also have to say that i swooned when Carlisle first came on screen. HOT DAMN PETER'S GORGEOUS! Even the teenie-filled audience screamed for him lmao.

Of course everyone went wild the moment Edward walks in the cafeteria for the first time. & I love all the subtle looks he gives when you know he's reading people's minds. Rob's pissed off faces are hilarious though. & Him holding his nose/face the first time Bella walks into biology was pretty funny.

Was google sponsoring the movie or endorsing it or something? Cause we have the hilarious google line we all know & love & there's TWO more instances were Bella's look things up online on her macbook (YEAH, she doesn't have a slow ass computer, she has a shiny black macbook!) & they show Google so clear.

I really wish there had been more of the Cullens. Especially Alice, she was so awesome! I can't wait for New Moon (you know they're definitely gonna make it!) & see more scenes with her in it. She was so perfect. I what she did to James when they killed him, she's so bad ass!

The baseball scene! OH MAN I LOVED IT! & The fact that they had "Supermassive Black Hole" playing made it even awesome-er! It was so frickin awesome, just every second of it was awesome! I cannot describe how awesome it was lol. That may just have been my favorite scene.

I'm trying to remember what else....

The prom scene was very sweet. I loved how Edward picks Bella up & stands her on his shoes.

OH MAN HOW CAN I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO MENTION THE SPARKLE EFFECT! I liked how it was done, it was pretty subtle but not too much. I mean it wasn't insane, it was well done in my opinion. & Edward's shirt was unbuttoned, which was very enjoyable.

I was kinda sad that the "Do I Dazzle You?" line wasn't anywhere in the movie. But the lion/lamb quote is, so is the heroin quote.

Smeyer's cameo was so obvious, i mean they have her taking up the whole screen for a good second, you'd have to be blind to miss it lol.

What else? I guess i'll end this here & if anyone has any questions of anything go ahead & ask them & i'll add my answers to the entry or something.

Overall i really really liked the movie & can't wait to see it again!

Edit: OH MAN! I'm already editing this cause i just remembered things i forgot to mention!

There's some scenes in which Bella's is imagining/dreaming of Edward biting her & it's all very "Dracula" & pretty damn sexy! You'll see what i mean when you watch the movie.

& There was something else i forgot.... & remembered but forgot again!

I definitely did like how they ended with Victoria watching Bella & Edward at the prom, it leaves it wide open for the next movies.

& The credits! They show some footage that definitely wasn't in the movie!

OH! & The kiss scene (lmao how'd i forget that?) I swear it takes them forever to actually kiss. & When they do Edward like jumps back from her after a few seconds.

OH! & The movie goes by really fast, it doesn't seem like 2hrs though apparently it was. I didn't have a watch on me when it finished so i couldn't check at what time it started & ended.

omg im so excited now! thanks for all that!!!!!

im seeing it thursday night,and my friends want me to see it friday and saturday too! lol

OH MY GOD! *SQUEALS*

You guys...it was AMAZING!

My cheeks are still warm from swooning, I'm not even kidding.

I agree with everything in that review, by the way, so I don't think I need to add much else...they have a much better memory than I do.

• Kristen was a lot better than I thought she would be
  • Rob was FLAWLESS
  • The kissing scene was crazy! As the other person said, it took them a while to finally kiss but once they did it was like DAMN! And then he gets out of control and does some backwards flying thing which I couldn't help but laugh at.
  • I thought they did a really good job with the sparkling effect. It wasn't overwhelming or cheesy and it was pretty much how I imagined it, so props to them
  • The wire work and special effects were reaaaaally cheesy, but I tried to ignore that. Sometimes they looked really cool and other times they just looked horrible.
  • Did I mention how amazing Rob was?
  • I thought the guy who played Mike and the guy who played Eric did a really good job. Very funny.
  • Victoria was kind of stupid
  • The baseball scene was awesome! The effects were best in that scene, in my opinion.
  • The contacts scared me a little bit haha
  • Edward's driving skills when he saved Bella from the rapists was TIGHT! I was like "damnnnn!"
  • The guy who played Charlie did a good job. He was funny.
  • This is a very long list.
  • There are only 2 kiss scenes. The bedroom one and one at the prom.
  • Rob stole the movie. (Duh)

I'll probably have more to add later but that's it for now :naughty:

:wub2:

OH MY GOD! *SQUEALS*

I agree with everything in that review, by the way, so I don't think I need to add much else...they have a much better memory than I do.

• Rob was FLAWLESS
  • The kissing scene was crazy! As the other person said, it took them a while to finally kiss but once they did it was like DAMN! And then he gets out of control and does some backwards flying thing which I couldn't help but laugh at.
  • I thought they did a really good job with the sparkling effect. It wasn't overwhelming or cheesy and it was pretty much how I imagined it, so props to them
  • The wire work and special effects were reaaaaally cheesy, but I tried to ignore that. Sometimes they looked really cool and other times they just looked horrible.
  • I thought the guy who played Mike and the guy who played Eric did a really good job. Very funny.
  • The baseball scene was awesome! The effects were best in that scene, in my opinion.
  • Edward's driving skills when he saved Bella from the rapists was TIGHT! I was like "damnnnn!"

omg i cant wait!!!!!!! im glad u loved the movie!

god rob is dammmn sexy! i cant wait to see him in the movie. i'll probally be drooling! lol

omg i cant wait!!!!!!! im glad u loved the movie!

god rob is dammmn sexy! i cant wait to see him in the movie. i'll probally be drooling! lol

Trust me, you will be:mf_lustslow:

*cheeks are still hot* :lmao:

Ooh I can't wait to see it again.

Everyone went crazy when you first see him walking into the cafeteria, when he saves Bella, and a whole many more times :lol3:

Soooooo good.:wub2:

Trust me, you will be:mf_lustslow:

*cheeks are still hot* :lmao:

Ooh I can't wait to see it again.

Everyone went crazy when you first see him walking into the cafeteria, when he saves Bella, and a whole many more times :lol3:

Soooooo good.:wub2:

o god! my heart is racing! why does this world have to be filled with amazing people like Rob, Mika, Jim Sturgess. and others *starts daydreaming*

im seeing it thursday

maybe friday

maybe saturday

o god! my heart is racing! why does this world have to be filled with amazing people like Rob, Mika, Jim Sturgess. and others *starts daydreaming*

im seeing it thursday

maybe friday

maybe saturday

I know! It's not fair! :crybaby:

I can't wait for you to see it! :boing:

Also, the scene where he's wearing those sunglasses made all the girls scream :naughty:

I wanna see it again :tears:

Well, I only have to wait till friday :naughty:

-sigh-

Rob :wub2:

I'm so glad he was chosen as Edward.

i hope u see it again friday!

i got so mad at a lot of people i know! they were like "whyd they pick that freak to play edward?! hes not even cute to the slightest!" im like "WTF! ARE YOU ALL KIDING ME! HES AMAZING. GORGEOUS, PERFECT!"

i hope u see it again friday!

i got so mad at a lot of people i know! they were like "whyd they pick that freak to play edward?! hes not even cute to the slightest!" im like "WTF! ARE YOU ALL KIDING ME! HES AMAZING. GORGEOUS, PERFECT!"

I am seeing it :naughty:

I'll admit, I was mad when they first casted him aswell, but that's because Stephenie Meyer put the most unflattering picture of him on her website :naughty:

Once I saw the pictures from the set though I knew he was good :naughty:

OH MY GOD! *SQUEALS*

• Rob was FLAWLESS

:mfr_omg::stretcher:

oooh i can't wait!!!! ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!

poor victoria! was she just really cheesy, or lame?

did you stay around for the credits???

what did you think about the scenes where they were changed?

were the lines really awkward and chopped up like in the trailers??

and how was rob with no shirt on? :das:

ooooh! reading these reviews makes me more excited than ever!!!!

Edited by cheeseygoodness

omg...i read the 1st book in one day, and im on the second!!

me and my friends are all crazy about Edward!! :wub2: and we're planning to see the movie when it comes out!

i was a bit worried that the movie might not be as good.... as on the trailer it seemed like they were focusing more on the 'hunter' bit of the book, and not the 1st half, which was the bit i loved (when bella and edward get to know each other and fall in love)

BUT NOW I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

ahhhhhh!!

it seems everyone who read the book is falling in love with Edward!

:mfr_omg::stretcher:

oooh i can't wait!!!! ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!

poor victoria! was she just really cheesy, or lame?

did you stay around for the credits???

what did you think about the scenes where they were changed?

were the lines really awkward and chopped up like in the trailers??

and how was rob with no shirt on? :das:

ooooh! reading these reviews makes me more excited than ever!!!!

both haha. she was stupid.

yes,but there was nothing after the credits. they played some unused clips during the beginning of the credits like when Edward trips Bella and the fall in leaves.

I thought they did it well. i wasn't mad or anything haha

not really...just know the movie is way better than the trailers

he didn't take his shirt off, he jusr unbuttoned it haha

it was still nice to look at though but i don't think all of his muscles were real haha

i cant wait! i cant wait! i cant wait! i cant wait!! WHOO HOO!

it was so stupid, some girl was complaining to her friend about ppl. she was like " I CANT HANDLE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEYRE GOING TO THE MOVIE TOMORROW! ITS NOT TOMORROW, ITS 12:00 AM ON FRIDAY! THERE SUCH IDIOTS!" im like, "a little overreactive" to my friend as we walked past