Twilight Thread!!!!!

That's kind of how I was...:blush-anim-cl:

I saw the midnight showing and I was pretty much lost throughout the whole movie. All of my friends I went with are obsessed about Twilight and one of them was even on the verge of tears, she thought the movie was so good. I don't know...I REALLY NEED TO READ THE BOOK!!!:crybaby:

I loved the scene where all the vampires are introduced in the cafeteria, though. That was really nice.

And the soundtrack was awesome as well....

........I need to read the book...:sad

So I can understaaand the madness. aah:

Aww shame. You need to read it!

OMG FMBM, victoria was sooooo.... eh.... awful!

i went in expecting it to be waayyyy cheesier, so i was glad that it wasn't that bad. i didn't like jessica that much, but that may be because of the later books when she turns into a bitch.

i actually liked the music selection. robs songs fit soo perfectly into the scenes....oh lord! that reminds me of when he was sucking the venom out of her arm :roftl: his face was so hilarious! oh well, what can you do?

everytime they showed jaspers face, i could here people laughing. omg, rob's face when he first smells bella was soooo priceless!!! the way he held his nose!!! LORD! my friend died when carlisle said "bella is family now, and we defend family".

when i was driving my friend home today, my arm hair (it's been a few days since i shaved) was sparkling in the sun, so i said "this is the skin of a monster!" and she went hysterical!!!

your friend with the m&ms is hilarious!!! i knocked over our watter bottles about 4 times everytime i shifted or freaked out.

i'm going to see it again on tuesday. i didn't get to sleep until about 5 :blink

untitled.jpg

miami017.jpg

i know! it was soo awkward. i hated that they weren't facing each other. and it was so intense when he asked to to ask about their diet.

it was like one day she finds out he's a vampire, the next day she's being chased by james. but it was a 2 hour movie and it went by soo so fast!

i read today that the dvd should be released in march.

I know I loooved his facial expression(s)

I also liked the part where he's telling Bella what the people in the room are thinking and he's like "sex....sex....money....sex....cat?"

:lmao:

Love the shirt!

March? :boing:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you just saw the movie? whatd you think?

*im going to grab robert right now* :das:

I loved it! I think they left out a few parts though, that should have been in there.. like when edward and bella say I love you to each other... but it was still really good!! :bleh:

haha:naughty:

I love your signature thing! :wub2:

I loved it! I think they left out a few parts though, that should have been in there.. like when edward and bella say I love you to each other... but it was still really good!! :bleh:

haha:naughty:

I love your signature thing! :wub2:

i know, and they really didnt have the clearing if you think about it. :(

same with your sig and avi!

i know, and they really didnt have the clearing if you think about it. :(

same with your sig and avi!

Yes they did! I thought the baseball scene was the best translated from book-to-movie scene. It was just as I had imagined it.

Yes they did! I thought the baseball scene was the best translated from book-to-movie scene. It was just as I had imagined it.

i know, but it wasnt as special, because it wasnt really theur spot, where she sees his secret and everything. thats what i was expecting for when she sees him shine. but ya the baseball scene and i thought the ballet studio place scene were a few of my fav scenes

i know, but it wasnt as special, because it wasnt really theur spot, where she sees his secret and everything. thats what i was expecting for when she sees him shine. but ya the baseball scene and i thought the ballet studio place scene were a few of my fav scenes

ohh you're talking about the MEADOW scene, not the CLEARING :wink2:

Yeah, I wish they had done more with that.

well in the book it was in the clearing, right? thats what i thought, and then when he first showed her, i was like "the clearing is much smaller than imagined :naughty: lol"

I think you got confused :naughty:

Clearing = Baseball field

Meadow = Sparkling and such

The movie was actually pretty good! but ... the sparkling ... :naughty:

awww. i liked the sparkling!:blush-anim-cl:

i think rob is killing me. with the movie, sparkling

and then today on ellen w/ his sex hair! (lol)

and accent!

and everything!

his sex hair has been leaning to the right all week. in all the interviews and pictures, it's all tot he right.

he was sooo amazingly gorgeous in the movie!!! :wub2:

his sex hair has been leaning to the right all week. in all the interviews and pictures, it's all tot he right.

Wasn't the scene where he first walked into the cafeteria amazinnnnng?:mf_lustslow::wub2:

haha ya

omg when he was telling bella he wanted her to come to his house tomorrow, god he was soo ****ing gorgeous. he was all through the movie, but some spots cought my eye more than others. lol