Twilight Thread!!!!!

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!!!! i looooooved the way his face looked when he jumps out of the truck!!!!! when he smiled....it killed me :wub2:

i'm seriously wanting to go see it again tomorrow, i don't know if i can wait til tuesday :shocked:

I knowwww

:wub2:

I'm seeing it tonight but I don't know when I should line up....any ideas? It's at 10:30

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*cries*

News about the convention:

Rob's not going to the convention in Sydney!!! Taylor's going... which is a bugger cause he's only 16 (and that could be a wee bit illegal for me)...

Kellan's not going either! He's filming some sh!tty movie... The guy that plays Laurent is going instead...

Least Ashley's still going! :das:

*cries*

News about the convention:

Rob's not going to the convention in Sydney!!! Taylor's going... which is a bugger cause he's only 16 (and that could be a wee bit illegal for me)...

Kellan's not going either! He's filming some sh!tty movie... The guy that plays Laurent is going instead...

Least Ashley's still going! :das:

rob! he always bails out somehow :sneaky2: lol

well im sorry!

Twilight was amazing! Ive already seen it twice and it was released yesterday, the second time was the best!!:wub2::mf_lustslow::punk:

haha nice! i want to watch it a second time, when im not thinking about the book. ya know?

Yay! :groovy:

I had a bad dream that the movie only made $5 million so they weren't going to make any more :tears::naughty:

I was so mad. Barely anyone cheered at certain parts so I would just go "Wooh!" and it would be all quiet...:lol3:

Yay! :groovy:

I had a bad dream that the movie only made $5 million so they weren't going to make any more :tears::naughty:

I was so mad. Barely anyone cheered at certain parts so I would just go "Wooh!" and it would be all quiet...:lol3:

awww! make bad dream go away!

o thats no good. lame ppl

Also, I laughed A LOT more the second time...:lmao:

I don't think the movie is supposed to be that funny...:blink:

I think maybe it's because I don't really take Rob seriously because I'm so used to him being very playful and funny so seeing him in a serious role makes me laugh or something...

I think maybe it's because I don't really take Rob seriously because I'm so used to him being very playful and funny so seeing him in a serious role makes me laugh or something...

i know! i laughed the whole time during the movie! my friends were like 'but isnt it a romance' im like 'idk, but i found something to laugh at the whole time!' lol

haha ya. lol. hes so giddy. lol

what did you think about rob??? :das:

*faints*:drool:

Yay!

I was so mad. Barely anyone cheered at certain parts so I would just go "Wooh!" and it would be all quiet...

The first time I saw it when each vampire showed up all the girls went HUH!! and then everyone cheered when Edward cheered:wub2:

I don't think the movie is supposed to be that funny...

I laughed too! My two favorite scenes are when Edward saves Bella from the car in the school parking lot and then when they go to school together and he has those sunglasses on and doesn't care that people are staring:wub2:

same here! i just think of him as the adorkable man that he is...but when he got really serious, i saw edward.

the hospital scene when he tells bella he's gonna have to leave and kstew was like "wha-huh? no..noo..you..huh?!..why....how...wha?! you can't say that to me EVER" :lmao:

when i see it tuesday, i'm gonna have to make notes on what made me laugh the most.

same here! i just think of him as the adorkable man that he is...but when he got really serious, i saw edward.

the hospital scene when he tells bella he's gonna have to leave and kstew was like "wha-huh? no..noo..you..huh?!..why....how...wha?! you can't say that to me EVER" :lmao:

when i see it tuesday, i'm gonna have to make notes on what made me laugh the most.

:roftl: That scene was good, I'm going to see it again probably Tuesday or Thursday:bleh::wub2: