Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's what i was thinking. like after she finds out he's a werewolf.

ya, thats where i was getting it from too

look at my bf! i just took this picture, myself, here, at my house, hes with me, on my bed, looking over my shoulder as i type this, here, right now, laughing..

robertp.jpg

:naughty:

Also, I laughed A LOT more the second time...

I don't think the movie is supposed to be that funny...

I think maybe it's because I don't really take Rob seriously because I'm so used to him being very playful and funny so seeing him in a serious role makes me laugh or something...

I'm not going to lie. I laughed quite a bit the first time I saw it too. The line where Edward says "You better hold on tight, spider monkey." :blink::lmfao:

I think I'm destined not to read the book:tears:! I don't have enough money at the moment to buy it, and nobody wants to let me borrow the book. Well, my friend that I saw it with last night said she could lend it to me, but then said she couldn't find it. :sad:

I bet she was lying.:naughty:

I'm not going to lie. I laughed quite a bit the first time I saw it too. The line where Edward says "You better hold on tight, spider monkey." :blink::lmfao:

I think I'm destined not to read the book:tears:! I don't have enough money at the moment to buy it, and nobody wants to let me borrow the book. Well, my friend that I saw it with last night said she could lend it to me, but then said she couldn't find it. :sad:

i laughed the whole time!

i loved jaspers face too!!! :roftl:

o im sorry! i'd lend it to u if i could, i hope someone gets you one to read

:lmfao:

Ay ya yai.. During the part in the woods and the running and the meadow and everything, it felt like a joke. Everyone in the theatre was laughing... SO insanely cheesy..

I still can't if I liked it or nooot!

I'll Lend it to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

:roftl: That line is so funny

I know I hadn't read the books until right after I saw the movie I bought it, I'm reading now.

Edward in the book seems more talkative to me

:lmfao:

Ay ya yai.. During the part in the woods and the running and the meadow and everything, it felt like a joke. Everyone in the theatre was laughing... SO insanely cheesy..

I still can't if I liked it or nooot!

I'll Lend it to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

:aah:

I knooow! I heard the movie was very low budget, though. So, I guess it was pretty good for how much they had to spend...

I felt kind of bad for laughing though. I bet everyone sitting around me wanted to stab my eyeballs out...:naughty:

:roftl: That line is so funny

I know I hadn't read the books until right after I saw the movie I bought it, I'm reading now.

Edward in the book seems more talkative to me

I just remembered!!! I have a Borders gift card!!! Yay! I'll buy it this week. :groovy:

I'm probably going to be sooooooo jealous of Bella in the book.:blush-anim-cl:

I love that scene all together, especially when they start kissing and he has to push himself off:wub2:

Its so sweet when she says don't leave me, I cried at that part:tears:

Are you serious? :lol3:

I was just thinking "skank" the whole time :naughty: