Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, thats where i was getting it from too

look at my bf! i just took this picture, myself, here, at my house, hes with me, on my bed, looking over my shoulder as i type this, here, right now, laughing..

robertp.jpg

hmmm. your boyfriend looks a lot like my husband....

l_ea7523d8a4c1426fbe6c75378ab95330.jpg

that's him in our backyard :wink2:

Aww you guys...I can't stop thinking about the part where he's laying on the bed with her while watching her sleep and she curls up onto his chest....

I'm so jealous:lol3:

i know!!!! stupid hoe :sneaky2:

I love that scene all together, especially when they start kissing and he has to push himself off:wub2:

Its so sweet when she says don't leave me, I cried at that part:tears:

i thought it was kind of crazy that he launched himself at the wall.

-o and what happened to the blood typing scene

-the scene where he listens into jessicas mind about bella loving edward "more then he loves her"

-and wtf was up with victoria in the ending scene?!?!?!?!?! I mean not only did it not go along with the book but edward would be able to know she is there, right? I know its so it can lead into the next movie but that was horrible she looked disgusting lmao

-why did they add the part about waylan getting killed? Who was waylan lol! He didnt exist!

-they skipped all the parts where they are questioning eachother!!! It was so vague! I mean if someone saw it and didnt read it seems like crap because they didnt talk about anything important scenes just sort of happened

-but that kiss was ****ing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-the scene where he listens into jessicas mind about bella loving edward "more then he loves her"

-and wtf was up with victoria in the ending scene?!?!?!?!?! I mean not only did it not go along with the book but edward would be able to know she is there' date=' right? I know its so it can lead into the next movie but that was horrible she looked disgusting lmao

-why did they add the part about waylan getting killed? Who was waylan lol! He didnt exist!

-they skipped all the parts where they are questioning eachother!!! It was so vague! I mean if someone saw it and didnt read it seems like crap because they didnt talk about anything important scenes just sort of happened

-but that kiss was ****ing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/color']

you're so funny!!!:naughty:

all of those scenes were gone :thumbdown: i guess it was so the movie wasn't so long, but 2 hours felt like 1.

i know! edward's mind reading didn't come up much. james was right outside their house, and book edward would have heard him....and he also would have heard victoria in the same room.

you're so funny!!!:naughty:

all of those scenes were gone :thumbdown: i guess it was so the movie wasn't so long, but 2 hours felt like 1.

i know! edward's mind reading didn't come up much. james was right outside their house, and book edward would have heard him....and he also would have heard victoria in the same room.

UGHHH THIS MOVIE IS GETTING ME MORE AND MORE PISSED OFF LOL!

o and i finished reading new moon for the second time this morning lol i am so glad its over with hahaha its my least favorite book lol

hahaha lol! i was tempted to do that but i was like NO. I. MUST. READ. :naughty::naughty: haha alex you realize we are talking about twilight in three threads hahaha:roftl::roftl:

i tried to do that the last time i read it, but i got only about halfway through it.i can't stand jacob, and that book makes me a bit depressed.

oh well lol. it's not our fault it's soo fricking addicting.

i tried to do that the last time i read it, but i got only about halfway through it.i can't stand jacob, and that book makes me a bit depressed.

oh well lol. it's not our fault it's soo fricking addicting.

i hate jacob also! he is to pushy and sarcastic! at least edward can be a gentlemen around him for bellas sake! jacob doesnt even try!

arg! i know! did you see any of those blogs where people call edward possessive and abusive?? it's kind of funny :naughty:

hahaha no! i cant see him being possessive and abusive but stalkerish YES:roftl: haha in the movie when bella wakes up and he is standing there and then she turns to put on the light and he is gone is omg lmao:roftl::roftl::roftl: hahaha i was like STALKER MUCH!:naughty:

hmmm. your boyfriend looks a lot like my husband....

l_ea7523d8a4c1426fbe6c75378ab95330.jpg

that's him in our backyard

i thought it was kind of crazy that he launched himself at the wall.

:roftl: My boyfriend has some resemblance to your husband

edwardc.jpg

I know that was the best part!! :wub2:

me too!

i can't wait for tuesday....i guess it will be my personal twilight tuesday :naughty:

Tuesday is the same day I'm seeing it for the third time:naughty:

ahhh i can finally post! i saw it friday and i just came back from seeing it again and i am gonna see it again on tuesday lol! IT WAS REALLY GOOD but as perez said "i didnt love it"

I know whats up with Perez, he talks about Rob like hes a god and then says he didnt love it:sneaky2:

-and wtf was up with victoria in the ending scene?!?!?!?!?! I mean not only did it not go along with the book but edward would be able to know she is there' date=' right? I know its so it can lead into the next movie but that was horrible she looked disgusting lmao

-but that kiss was ****ing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/color']

I'm reading Twilight now and in the book Edward seems more friendly, if you can say that, then in the movie

They did skip a lot, well I just finished the Port Angles chapter but so far they did miss a lot:blink: