Twilight Thread!!!!!

:roftl: My boyfriend has some resemblance to your husband

edwardc.jpg

I know that was the best part!! :wub2:

Tuesday is the same day I'm seeing it for the third time:naughty:

I know whats up with Perez, he talks about Rob like hes a god and then says he didnt love it:sneaky2:

i think the reason why he said he didnt love it is because of kristin... and i dont blame him lol she shows no emotion except pain lol!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha no! i cant see him being possessive and abusive but stalkerish YES:roftl: haha in the movie when bella wakes up and he is standing there and then she turns to put on the light and he is gone is omg lmao:roftl::roftl::roftl: hahaha i was like STALKER MUCH!:naughty:

definitely stalkerish. omg! when she saw him i was like "ho snaps!" and then he was gone. she deffo wasn't dreaming. he was sooo there, but hid really quick. that line in midnight sun is so funny. when he's first sneaks into bella's window and he thinks "i'm going to have to get some oil for next time. what am i doing? next time?" it was something like that :naughty:

:roftl: My boyfriend has some resemblance to your husband

edwardc.jpg

I know that was the best part!! :wub2:

Tuesday is the same day I'm seeing it for the third time:naughty:

I know whats up with Perez, he talks about Rob like hes a god and then says he didnt love it:sneaky2:

my, my. there are so many super handsome men walking around!

i believe he said that he didn't like 'that chick' :naughty:

i think the reason why he said he didnt love it is because of kristin... and i dont blame him lol she shows no emotion except pain lol!

My friend and I during the movie were making fun of her because throughout it, she sounded like she was crying the whole time, but no tears were shown. We also were saying how Edward looked like he was about to cry when they were leaving Bella's house after she left her dad

definitely stalkerish. omg! when she saw him i was like "ho snaps!" and then he was gone. she deffo wasn't dreaming. he was sooo there, but hid really quick. that line in midnight sun is so funny. when he's first sneaks into bella's window and he thinks "i'm going to have to get some oil for next time. what am i doing? next time?" it was something like that :naughty:

HAHAHAHHAHA! LMAO! or the line where he is like thinking of a way to tell bella to stay out of the woods and he is thinks something like "stalker vampire" lol

My friend and I during the movie were making fun of her because throughout it, she sounded like she was crying the whole time, but no tears were shown. We also were saying how Edward looked like he was about to cry when they were leaving Bella's house after she left her dad

my friend kept asking me if he was going to cry, and i had to keep telling her that he can't. he just had so much pain in his eyes.

hahaha YESSS she sounded like a man with a chest cold:roftl::roftl::roftl:

my friend kept asking me if he was going to cry, and i had to keep telling her that he can't. he just had so much pain in his eyes.

That's what we said.

The scene where him and Bella are in the woods when she tells him she knows hes a vampire, the part where jumping and running around screaming and then when shes like, I trust you, I'm not afraid, and then when he puts both his hands next to her and she says now I'm afraid, I turned to my friend and said that I didn't understand that, then my friend said that shes scared Edward can read her mind because shes thinking I wanna make love to you, she said it so loud that everyone in the theater was cracking up:roftl::roftl:

That's what we said.

The scene where him and Bella are in the woods when she tells him she knows hes a vampire, the part where jumping and running around screaming and then when shes like, I trust you, I'm not afraid, and then when he puts both his hands next to her and she says now I'm afraid, I turned to my friend and said that I didn't understand that, then my friend said that shes scared Edward can read her mind because shes thinking I wanna make love to you, she said it so loud that everyone in the theater was cracking up:roftl::roftl:

hahahahhahahahaha LMAO! i am sure if he could read her mind she would be thinking that hahahaha

o and the scene where he is like "are you afraid" and the camera kind of pans around bella and edward she looks like she is legit going to throw up hahaha

hahahahhahahahaha LMAO! i am sure if he could read her mind she would be thinking that hahahaha

o and the scene where he is like "are you afraid" and the camera kind of pans around bella and edward she looks like she is legit going to throw up hahaha

She does!

But that's a good scene:wub2::bleh:

That's what we said.

OOOOOMG!!!!!! :lmao:!!!!!!!

i would have DIED if i was in that theatre!!!

you know the part where bella was like "so, what hes gonna come after me now" so me and my friend are obsessed with the spoof so i kinda shouted "no! he wants my candybar!" hahahahahaha and everyone around me got all pissed off hahahahah they obviously didnt see the spoof trailer but me and my friend were hysterically laughing lmao

OOOOOMG!!!!!! :lmao:!!!!!!!

i would have DIED if i was in that theatre!!!

I about peed my pants:roftl:

She kept on saying how much Robs chest was hairy so when he took off his shirt to show Bella what he looks like in the sun sun, she shouted HE WAXED!:roftl:

it is good' date=' but before that i was beyond confused:boxed: she walks past him across the school yard thing and then he follows her into the woods?!?!?:blink:[/quote']

I know! I guess he figured she wanted him to follow her:boxed:

you know the part where bella was like "so' date=' what hes gonna come after me now" so me and my friend are obsessed with the spoof so i kinda shouted "no! he wants my candybar!" hahahahahaha and everyone around me got all pissed off hahahahah they obviously didnt see the spoof trailer but me and my friend were hysterically laughing lmao[/quote']

:roftl:

I about peed my pants:roftl:

She kept on saying how much Robs chest was hairy so when he took off his shirt to show Bella what he looks like in the sun sun, she shouted HE WAXED!:roftl:

I know! I guess he figured she wanted him to follow her:boxed:

:roftl:

hahahahahahhahah I WOULD HAVE CRIED IF I WERE THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG ewww edward with a hairy chest:boxed: bad image hahahaha but man would i wanna be that waxer:mf_lustslow: i would have definately kept the hairs:roftl:

hahahahahahhahah I WOULD HAVE CRIED IF I WERE THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG ewww edward with a hairy chest:boxed: bad image hahahaha but man would i wanna be that waxer:mf_lustslow: i would have definately kept the hairs:roftl:

He doesn't have that much hair, its just enough, she just crazy:naughty:

you know the part where bella was like "so' date=' what hes gonna come after me now" so me and my friend are obsessed with the spoof so i kinda shouted "no! he wants my candybar!" hahahahahaha and everyone around me got all pissed off hahahahah they obviously didnt see the spoof trailer but me and my friend were hysterically laughing lmao[/quote']

omj, i know!!!!!! in the baseball scene when he sniffs the air and says "you brought a snack?". i could literally see the guy holding the snickers bar, while bella is hiding behind him. and "he's coming after me, now?!" and he goes "no.....he wants my candybar!!!! :shocked:"

omj, i know!!!!!! in the baseball scene when he sniffs the air and says "you brought a snack?". i could literally see the guy holding the snickers bar, while bella is hiding behind him. and "he's coming after me, now?!" and he goes "no.....he wants my candybar!!!! :shocked:"

hahahhahhahaha that is by far the BEST spoof EVER it deserves to be played on television lol!

you've hit a new level of crazy! :roftl:

i wish eh shaved his chest. in some scenes when he was wearing a t-shirt, i cause see his chest hairs coming out off the top :boxed: