Twilight Thread!!!!!

omj, i know!!!!!! in the baseball scene when he sniffs the air and says "you brought a snack?". i could literally see the guy holding the snickers bar, while bella is hiding behind him. and "he's coming after me, now?!" and he goes "no.....he wants my candybar!!!! :shocked:"

:roftl:

I like the part after when Edward is going to put her seat belt on her and she yells I GOT IT! she sounded like a man there:roftl:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you've hit a new level of crazy! :roftl:

i wish eh shaved his chest. in some scenes when he was wearing a t-shirt, i cause see his chest hairs coming out off the top :boxed:

I saw that too, it doesn't bother me:naughty: my friend kept on saying look 6 chest hairs, look 7!

Shes crazy funny:floor:

you've hit a new level of crazy!

i wish eh shaved his chest. in some scenes when he was wearing a t-shirt, i cause see his chest hairs coming out off the top

I KNOW! THIS ISNT GOOD! NOW I NO WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT BECOMING OBSESSED WITH THIS BOOK! remember just after i got the book i said how i will never be more obsessed with twilight then with mika well its coming pretty damn close:boxed::shocked::tears: i feel like i am betraying miks!:boxed::tears: I STILL LOVE YOU MIKA!:wub2::naughty:

I KNOW! THIS ISNT GOOD! NOW I NO WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT BECOMING OBSESSED WITH THIS BOOK! remember just after i got the book i said how i will never be more obsessed with twilight then with mika well its coming pretty damn close:shocked::tears: i feel like i am betraying miksboxed::tears: I STILL LOVE YOU MIKA!:wub2:

I know! my parents are like what is mika thinking about you ditching him' date=' I'm not thought:tears:

lmfao!!! now when i see it tuesday, i will sit there counting them :lmao:

i'm going to take a shower ri quick!!!

I have to go to, bed time and school tomorrow:thumbdown:

I KNOW! THIS ISNT GOOD! NOW I NO WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT BECOMING OBSESSED WITH THIS BOOK! remember just after i got the book i said how i will never be more obsessed with twilight then with mika well its coming pretty damn close:boxed::shocked::tears: i feel like i am betraying miks!:boxed::tears: I STILL LOVE YOU MIKA!:wub2::naughty:

it's filling a void that mika has left since he hasn't done anything in ages.

it's filling a void that mika has left since he hasn't done anything in ages.

he is my jacob in new moon:naughty::naughty::naughty: LMAO

ok random:

so while i was in the shower i was thinking about how it would turn out if bella went to jake rather than edward and she had his baby can you just imagine the outcome if jake ended up imprinting on his own child:boxed::puke: hahahahahaha EWWWW

he is my jacob in new moon:naughty::naughty::naughty: LMAO

ok random:

so while i was in the shower i was thinking about how it would turn out if bella went to jake rather than edward and she had his baby can you just imagine the outcome if jake ended up imprinting on his own child:boxed::puke: hahahahahaha EWWWW

OOOOOMMMMGOOOODDDD!!! :roftl:!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SOOOO TRUE!!!!

all 8 of jacobs fans would be like ""awwww. he deserves...." wait, i can't even finish that, because if he married bella, he would be "settling" because bella isn't his ONE TRUE LOVE, so then he would be forced to divorce her, and marry their daughter... :yikes:

IT'S SOOOO TRUE!!!!

all 8 of jacobs fans would be like ""awwww. he deserves...." wait, i can't even finish that, because if he married bella, he would be "settling" because bella isn't his ONE TRUE LOVE, so then he would be forced to divorce her, and marry their daughter... :yikes:

:lmfao:

Your siggy. Amazing. Bravo. :naughty:

IT'S SOOOO TRUE!!!!

:roftl:INCEST!!!:roftl:

:roftl:INCEST!!!:roftl:

exactly!!! it's still too weird with renesmee.

when she's older she'll be like "tell me about your life" and he'll says "well.... when your mom first moved to town, i fell so in lover with her. then your dad left, and i took care of her....then he came back and i was out of the picture and i had to fight over her, but in the end, your father won... so now.... do you want to go out to dinner???"

exactly!!! it's still too weird with renesmee.

when she's older she'll be like "tell me about your life" and he'll says "well.... when your mom first moved to town, i fell so in lover with her. then your dad left, and i took care of her....then he came back and i was out of the picture and i had to fight over her, but in the end, your father won... so now.... do you want to go out to dinner???"

that would be a book in itself:roftl::roftl::roftl:

hahaha no! i cant see him being possessive and abusive but stalkerish YES:roftl: haha in the movie when bella wakes up and he is standing there and then she turns to put on the light and he is gone is omg lmao:roftl::roftl::roftl: hahaha i was like STALKER MUCH!:naughty:

i go to this thread, and the first thing i read was this! i was like 'u calling my guy a stalker?! :o " lol

*i love the pic of him laughing that was back there btw*

rob! he always bails out somehow :sneaky2: lol

well im sorry!

Slackerrrgh!

Even Kellan is being a cow by saying he'll come to Oz, then pulling out...

Reminds me of someone who did that earlier this year.... now who was that? *thinks*

:naughty:

GROWING UP CULLEN IS BACK!!!!!!!

GET YOUR PARTY PANTS ON!!!

this is the best week ever!!!

saint_renegade: emmett eats all the time, btw. it's his power. he can eat whatever the **** he wants and not throw it up

oxymoronassoc: i agree. dude can do a kegstand too. he IS the frat guy of vampires

oxymoronassoc: (EMMETT MUST YOU BURP LIKE THAT? IT IS SO DECLASSE

oxymoronassoc: CAN'T HELP IT DUDE. JUST DOWNED A KEG OF KEYSTONE LIGHT. 28 SECONDS: NEW RECORD.

saint_renegade: this liquor is so low class

oxymoronassoc: IF YOU INSIST ON DRINKING THE DEVIL'S LIQUID, YOU COULD AT LEAST IMBIB IN QUALITY BEVERAGES. I DO NOT FEEL KEYSTONE LIGHT IS A BEVERAGE WORTHY OF THIS FAMILY'S REPUPATION AND HONOR.

oxymoronassoc: DUDE, EDWARD: BEER IS BEER. YOU CAN'T JUDGE, MAN.

saint_renegade: honestly, emmett it smells of human urine. ARE YOU DRINKING HUMAN URINE? IS IT BELLAS? DID YOU STEAL MY SAMPLES? YES, I NEED SAMPLES OF HER URINE. YOU NEVER KNOW

oxymoronassoc: HER BLOOD SUGAR MIGHT BE OFF. HOW COULD I TELL IF SHE HAD DIABETES OR NOT, EMMETT? THIS IS TERRIBLY UNKIND OF YOU TO MOCK MY WORRIES.

Slackerrrgh!

Even Kellan is being a cow by saying he'll come to Oz, then pulling out...

Reminds me of someone who did that earlier this year.... now who was that? *thinks*

:naughty:

lol

yay

GROWING UP CULLEN IS BACK!!!!!!!

GET YOUR PARTY PANTS ON!!!

this is the best week ever!!!

saint_renegade: emmett eats all the time, btw. it's his power. he can eat whatever the **** he wants and not throw it up

oxymoronassoc: i agree. dude can do a kegstand too. he IS the frat guy of vampires

oxymoronassoc: (EMMETT MUST YOU BURP LIKE THAT? IT IS SO DECLASSE

oxymoronassoc: CAN'T HELP IT DUDE. JUST DOWNED A KEG OF KEYSTONE LIGHT. 28 SECONDS: NEW RECORD.

saint_renegade: this liquor is so low class

oxymoronassoc: IF YOU INSIST ON DRINKING THE DEVIL'S LIQUID, YOU COULD AT LEAST IMBIB IN QUALITY BEVERAGES. I DO NOT FEEL KEYSTONE LIGHT IS A BEVERAGE WORTHY OF THIS FAMILY'S REPUPATION AND HONOR.

oxymoronassoc: DUDE, EDWARD: BEER IS BEER. YOU CAN'T JUDGE, MAN.

saint_renegade: honestly, emmett it smells of human urine. ARE YOU DRINKING HUMAN URINE? IS IT BELLAS? DID YOU STEAL MY SAMPLES? YES, I NEED SAMPLES OF HER URINE. YOU NEVER KNOW

oxymoronassoc: HER BLOOD SUGAR MIGHT BE OFF. HOW COULD I TELL IF SHE HAD DIABETES OR NOT, EMMETT? THIS IS TERRIBLY UNKIND OF YOU TO MOCK MY WORRIES.

cooll :naughty:

this interview with rachelle and robert made me die of laughter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIrLpNYi1js

Top 10 Things Twilight fans loved- and hated- about the Twilight movie

While watching the playback from a very intense scene with Bella and Edward, the girl next to me literally slid right out of her chair. I think her bones melted. She may have stopped breathing for a few seconds...I know I did.

But, after getting a chance this weekend to see Twilight for themselves, did Twi-hards feel the same?

Yes...and no.

Over 300 Twi-hards responded on the Book Examiner site this weekend with their own take on the most anticipated bookish movie of the year (read their comments and reviews at Twilight movie reviews: Read what the fans are saying and Twilight movie review: What worked, what failed miserably, and how the book measures up to the movie). And let me just say, it's obvious already that the debate over this movie is going to rage on within the Twilight fan community for quite some time: the reaction seems to be equally split between people who thought the movie was fantastic and people who want to bash someone's head in for mutiliating the book.

The comments span from

I walked out of the midnight showing after 30 minutes. It was the worst 30 minutes of my life.

and

Let's call a spade a spade. It was awful. Just awful.

to

YOU PEOPLE WHO WRITE BAD STUFF ABOUT THIS MOVIE SHOULD HUMP A TREE!!

YOU WHALE HUMPING CHICKEN MOLESTERS NEED TO GO TO HELL!!!

I THOUGHT IT WAS A HELLA GOOD ASS MOVIE!!!!

AND STEPHENIE MEYER SAID THAT IT WAS EXACTLY HOW SHE IMAGINED IT!!!

I bet She Really Loves The Movie And By Saying You Hate The Movie Your Saying You Hate Her And All Of Her Books And Just How She Thinks!!!

I Know Know What You People Are On But You Need To Stop Your Selves NOW!!!

And If She Did Like IT She Would Tell Them

I Read The Book And I Watched The Movie And I Loved Them Both!!!!

No one seemed to be lukewarm about it -- they either passionately loved it or, as one fan put it, "felt like commiting suicide."

Whether they detested or adored it, however, all of the fans were profuse in their reasons for why they felt the way they did. Here are the top 10 things Twilight fans hated about the movie, followed by the top 10 things fans loved.

Top 10 things Twilight fans hated about the movie

1. No chemistry between Bella and Edward

2. Poor screenwriting (one fan wrote, "The movie lost the magic that is Twilight because the screenwriting is poor.")

3. Excruciatingly amateur special effects (especially the flying scenes which the majority of fans found embarrassingly awful)

4. The vampire makeup

5. The forest scenes between Bella and Edward -- there were at least two dozen people that said the audiences were bursting into laughter at the corniness during these scenes

6. Bella and Charlie eating out every meal at the cafe

7. Bella's character -- a number of fans pointed out that Bella looked frightened the entire time and delivered her lines (even with Edward) in a monotone

8. The first kiss scene -- those underpants caught a lot of flack

9. Jasper -- the way he looked, his lack of lines, etc.; fans thought he was all wrong

10. The addition of scenes not included in the book -- many Twi-hards didn't feel like the new scenes added anything at all to the story

Top 10 things Twilight fans loved about the movie

1. Charlie -- out of over 300 comments, there was nothing but praise for Charlie's performance.

2. The casting of the Cullens, especially Emmett and Alice

3. The baseball scene -- many fans said this scene was reproduced exactly how they imagined it

4. Edward saving Bella from the van

5. Edward saving Bella in Port Angeles

6. Mike, Jessica, and the other students at Forks High School

7. James and Victoria

8. The final fight scene

9. The prom

10. Edward and Bella in biology class (actually, this one was pretty close; only barely over 50% of the fans who specifically mentioned this scene liked it a lot; the rest thought it was horrible)

If you're a Twi-hard and have an opinion on the movie, let us know! Leave your own review in the Comments section below.

the dislicks i could see their points

me too. but i though the vampire make-up looked fine.

and

5. The forest scenes between Bella and Edward -- there were at least two dozen people that said the audiences were bursting into laughter at the corniness during these scenes

i laughed, but it didn't make me hate it.