Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i thought the makeup was fine too

i laughed all through the movie honestly, not meaning it was all bad tho

me too!!! my friend had tears in her eyes from laughing so much. last night, my brother asked if i liked the movie. i told him i loved it, but it was the cheesefest of the year and he asked why. so i told him some of the lines, and i could barely do it without dying of laughter.

me too!!! my friend had tears in her eyes from laughing so much. last night, my brother asked if i liked the movie. i told him i loved it, but it was the cheesefest of the year and he asked why. so i told him some of the lines, and i could barely do it without dying of laughter.

exactly how it was for me!

and this girl i know was sitting in the same row as me and my friends, and her mom was to my left, and when they got home, her mom said she didnt think i stopped laughing once!

exactly how it was for me!

and this girl i know was sitting in the same row as me and my friends, and her mom was to my left, and when they got home, her mom said she didnt think i stopped laughing once!

haha! that's so bad! :naughty:

i'll probably laugh a zillion times more when i see it tomorrow. i was afraid that by laughing too much, i would miss something, but since i've seen it, i can laugh allll i want.

i still feel like i haven't seen it.

I hope I don't end up laughing at it.

i laugh at anything tho lol

haha! that's so bad! :naughty:

i'll probably laugh a zillion times more when i see it tomorrow. i was afraid that by laughing too much, i would miss something, but since i've seen it, i can laugh allll i want.

i still feel like i haven't seen it.

i know! but dont worry its just me. lol. i hope

lool

i know! it feels like i havent either

I've done that. I do when I read on a train.

loll nice. ive never been on a train. lol

but no, my golf coach had asked my best friend if my email was true about me (laughattackgirl@hotmail.com) and she was like "more than you expect" i dont think ive ever gona a day w/out laughing

loll nice. ive never been on a train. lol

but no, my golf coach had asked my best friend if my email was true about me (laughattackgirl@hotmail.com) and she was like "more than you expect" i dont think ive ever gona a day w/out laughing

I have to travel to uni on trains so it happens a lot.

:naughty::naughty:

it's filling a void that mika has left since he hasn't done anything in ages.

Exactly

The part was so sad where she's trying to leave her house and her dad was like "Don't go." And then she insulted him :tears:

I cried at that part:tears:

thursday feels like forever ago! i can remember my mika concert from last year, better than i remember this movie :shocked:

I know how you feel I've seen it twice and can barely remember anything from it! Its good I'm seeing it tomorrow:shocked:

rob tells his best story ever.

i sincerley believe him.

fuse interview with taylor, kstew, and rob.

why are they talking about kstew and rob being a couple? she's allll over taylor. :blink:

aww thats interesting!

haha i love taylors way of telling his age :naughty:

p,g i love your siggy!