Twilight Thread!!!!!

fuse interview with taylor, kstew, and rob.

why are they talking about kstew and rob being a couple? she's allll over taylor. :blink:

Woah...at the end when the host says "And you're gonna wish you were me" and you hear Rob laugh, he sounds like Mika:shocked::wub2:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on the Twilight Convention in Sydney:

I found out something... Ashley pulled out yesterday... :tears: A week before the bloody prescreening!!!

Nikki's going instead :crybaby:... I don't like Rosalie!

My sister and her friend are even more disappointed now... they've got Jacob, Rosalie and Laurent... Jacob's about the only person that's even slightly hot, but he's only 16 and they're 28...

I am tempted to go to the prom that's being held in Sydney though... apparently Kellan and Ashley are going... :das:

thye've announced that they will start shooting new moon in march!!! AND catherine hardwick might not be directing it. i'm a little happy because i didn't like her camera work.

i went to see twilight again yesterday. now i feel like i've seen it. when they were at the restaurant, i completley missed that edward said "i tell you that i can read minds, and you think you're the freak?" and i heard him growl and i laughed and laughed. i cried just a little bit at the prom scene. i'm not sure why, but i did. the scene rob looked most gorgeous in, is when he jumps on her truck while she's washing it. holy crap! all that dark blue on him, and the way he looks when he jumps down :mf_lustslow: and i looove when he pulled out the dent.

when i left the theatre, i just started laughing and when i got to my car, i put it in reverse, and had to put it back in park because i was laughing so hard. i sat in my car laughing for about 2 minutes. and then when i was driving, i remembered the growling and started laughing again. that movie is soooo cheesy, but i absolutley love it.

i don't know if i should post this or not, so i put the link.

kstew and her man are apparently smoking pot through a pipe.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cheeseygoodness/1125_stewart_0004_Layer_4_full.jpg

Really?

Well hopefully I'll be seeing it for the third time on Friday.

What made it even better this time?

Everything! We heard Rob's accent slip a couple of times, and then we finally heard his songs in the restaurant scene and then when he sucking the venom out of her. Plus I got to see Edward again:wub2: When he walked in the lunchroom I was freaking out so much that the two people in front of me told me to be quiet, I didn't

I will clap for you anytime:das:

thye've announced that they will start shooting new moon in march!!! AND catherine hardwick might not be directing it. i'm a little happy because i didn't like her camera work.

i went to see twilight again yesterday. now i feel like i've seen it. when they were at the restaurant, i completley missed that edward said "i tell you that i can read minds, and you think you're the freak?" and i heard him growl and i laughed and laughed. i cried just a little bit at the prom scene. i'm not sure why, but i did. the scene rob looked most gorgeous in, is when he jumps on her truck while she's washing it. holy crap! all that dark blue on him, and the way he looks when he jumps down :mf_lustslow: and i looove when he pulled out the dent.

when i left the theatre, i just started laughing and when i got to my car, i put it in reverse, and had to put it back in park because i was laughing so hard. i sat in my car laughing for about 2 minutes. and then when i was driving, i remembered the growling and started laughing again. that movie is soooo cheesy, but i absolutley love it.

i don't know if i should post this or not, so i put the link.

kstew and her man are apparently smoking pot through a pipe.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cheeseygoodness/1125_stewart_0004_Layer_4_full.jpg

:woot_jump:

My friend and me said that gray and dark blue are his best colors:wub2:

Did you hear is accent slip on that scene? it was so cute

I heard him growl to!!!! SO HOT!:bleh:

Pot head:mf_rosetinted:

Everything! We heard Rob's accent slip a couple of times, and then we finally heard his songs in the restaurant scene and then when he sucking the venom out of her. Plus I got to see Edward again:wub2: When he walked in the lunchroom I was freaking out so much that the two people in front of me told me to be quiet, I didn't

I will clap for you anytime:das:

:woot_jump:

My friend and me said that gray and dark blue are his best colors:wub2:

Did you hear is accent slip on that scene? it was so cute

I heard him growl to!!!! SO HOT!

Pot head:mf_rosetinted:

i didn't hear his accent slip at all. sometimes it just sounded like he was from new york or something :naughty:

his whole performance reminded me of james dean in rebel without a cause....i don't know why.

that dark blue on him was just :wub2: freaking amazing!

i'm listening to 'let me sign' for about the 10th time today. i gravely underestimated that song. i'm sooo in love with it.

i didn't hear his accent slip at all. sometimes it just sounded like he was from new york or something :naughty:

his whole performance reminded me of james dean in rebel without a cause....i don't know why.

that dark blue on him was just :wub2: freaking amazing!

i'm listening to 'let me sign' for about the 10th time today. i gravely underestimated that song. i'm sooo in love with it.

OMG its my favorite song!! and Never Think, my friend was supposed to make me a copy of the soundtrack but forgot:thumbdown: I want it so bad!

He's delicious:bleh::wub2:

I found this smiley for KristenJC_spliff.gif:naughty:

OMG its my favorite song!! and Never Think, my friend was supposed to make me a copy of the soundtrack but forgot:thumbdown: I want it so bad!

He's delicious:bleh::wub2:

I found this smiley for KristenJC_spliff.gif:naughty:

i really love his songs....and i love that i can hardly understand the lyrics....

i could care less about the whole soundtrack. i only like:

never think

let me sign

decode

and the song during prom.

i think i can find somewhere for you to download the whole soundtack....hold on.

that reminds be of never think :wub2:

i really love his songs....and i love that i can hardly understand the lyrics....

i could care less about the whole soundtrack. i only like:

never think

let me sign

decode

and the song during prom.

i think i can find somewhere for you to download the whole soundtack....hold on.

that reminds be of never think :wub2:

I know its just the way his voice sounds:wub2:

OOO Thanks:biggrin2:

. the scene rob looked most gorgeous in, is when he jumps on her truck while she's washing it. holy crap! all that dark blue on him, and the way he looks when he jumps down :mf_lustslow: and i looove when he pulled out the dent.

thanks for that info

omg thats the scene i thought he looked most gorgeous in too! and my friends were like 'i dnt remember!" when i tried to explain my favorite scene to them! omg i totally think the same tho! :mf_lustslow: