lauren

kendall

mandy

brendan

max

kaitlyn

(kaitlyns sister) cassidy

(cassidys friend) tara

and the whole time kaitlyn was "quoting lines" except she would only quote half the lines, because she didnt actually remember them all

at "hold on tight spidar monkey"

shed be like "hold...... spider monkey"

and stuff like that, but it was worse

i hate jacob also! he is to pushy and sarcastic! at least edward can be a gentlemen around him for bellas sake! jacob doesnt even try!

Jacob is just a selfish twat...

I've read them all, and although I did like Jacob in the 2nd book (I won't attempt to name it cause I always say the wrong name) I found him extremely irritating and selfish... The sarcasm I can live with, but the fact that he is so selfish is ridiculous...

And Bella... What, she can't live her life (or as it were, eternity) without a man??? Honestly, she gives lovesick teenage girls a bad name... there's nothing even remotely interesting about her as a character...

Edward isn't that irritating, but the whole "I don't want to turn you into a vampire" was getting a bit old... in Eclipse he was very interesting...

My fave was Alice... her excitableness was just adorable! And Emmett! Loveable guy that he is...

Don't mind me... :blush-anim-cl:

Who is that guy? (the 2nd one)

THAT GUY IS GUY BERRYMAN!

(Intended for the Coldplay above ^)

SO I saw the movie, wasn't as bad as I thought it was gunna be. 6/10 which is fair...don't yell at me ladies.

OH BTW!

LOOKS LIKE ROBERT ISN'T THE ONLY STONER IN THE TWILIGHT CAST...LULZ:

http://www.popcrunch.com/kristen-stewart-smoking-marijuana-photos/

THAT GUY IS GUY BERRYMAN!

(Intended for the Coldplay above ^)

SO I saw the movie, wasn't as bad as I thought it was gunna be. 6/10 which is fair...don't yell at me ladies.

OH BTW!

LOOKS LIKE ROBERT ISN'T THE ONLY STONER IN THE TWILIGHT CAST...LULZ:

http://www.popcrunch.com/kristen-stewart-smoking-marijuana-photos/

Oh wow I didn't even recognize him! :jawdrop:

He is a cutie :wub2:

But I still like Rob more :naughty:

Oh yeah, Alex posted that the other day :lmao:

Suddenly everything makes sense to why she's like that.

how many of you all got the soundtrack??

it's AMAZING!!!! :shocked

the music is great and with every song, i remember the scene.:wub2:

I do! LOVE IT! :wub2:

For free fisch:

Not my fault though, someone kindly put up all of the links in the description for a video on Youtube:mf_rosetinted:

I listen to it everyday when I shower :punk:

My favorites are "Supermassive Black Hole," "Decode," "I Caughty Myself," "Eyes On Fire," "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" and basically the rest of it :lol3:

Especially Rob :wub2:

I do! LOVE IT!

For free fisch:

Not my fault though, someone kindly put up all of the links in the description for a video on Youtube

I listen to it everyday when I shower :punk:

My favorites are "Supermassive Black Hole," "Decode," "I Caughty Myself," "Eyes On Fire," "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" and basically the rest of it

Especially Rob :wub2:

i downloaded it too :naughty:

besides the obvious (rob's songs) my favorites are:

flightless bird, american mouth, decode, full moon, going all the way (into the twilight), and leave out all the rest.

i mainly wanted flightless bird, american mouth, cause it was soooooo pretty in the prom scene, so i just got the whole thing and loved it.

i accidentally downloaded the score first, and i love the song called "phascination phase". it's a mix of teh composers original song and moonlight sonata. it's played.... during the biology scene (i think) and the "meadow" scene.

i'm listening to flightless bird, american mouth, right now.... sighhhhh.....:wub2:

i downloaded it too :naughty:

besides the obvious (rob's songs) my favorites are:

flightless bird, american mouth, decode, full moon, going all the way (into the twilight), and leave out all the rest.

i mainly wanted flightless bird, american mouth, cause it was soooooo pretty in the prom scene, so i just got the whole thing and loved it.

i accidentally downloaded the score first, and i love the song called "phascination phase". it's a mix of teh composers original song and moonlight sonata. it's played.... during the biology scene (i think) and the "meadow" scene.

i'm listening to flightless bird, american mouth, right now.... sighhhhh.....:wub2:

I loooove Flightless Bird, etc. :naughty:

I'm glad Kstew chose that song :wub2:

Ooh can you PM me "Phascination Phase" please?

Gahhh. I NEED to see that movie again!

Well I'm off for now. Goodnight if you're not here when I get back! :bye::huglove:

how many of you all got the soundtrack??

it's AMAZING!!!! :shocked:

the music is great and with every song, i remember the scene.:wub2:

OOOO NEED TO GET IT ASAP!!! i want it so badly! but now isnt the best time...my mom is going all flip **** on me because she just saw twilight and she hated it, and hate isnt even a strong enough word:boxed: she cant stop going on about how horrible it was and how its full of monsters:naughty: today i was reading eclipse in bed and she started yelling at me: STOP READING THOSE DAMN BOOKS! THEY ARE HORRIBLE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU READ THEM?!?!?!??! me: only twice:blink: my mom: WHAT ARE YOU A WITCH:blink::lmfao:

Oh ok :lol3:

I thought Rob was :stretcher::wub2: (amazing)

I don't know....I laughed during the whole thing basically, but I thought it was okay...

:lol3: I thought Rob was... decent. He was my least favorite out of all of the characters.

I laughed during the whole thing too haha. Especially in the forest when he's showing her his powers and he goes into the perfect ray of sunlight, and "shines", even though it looks like he's sweating :naughty: And then the meadow was fuuuunnyyy. And it's not supposed to be :(

I thought it was okay too though :wink2:

Do you like Harry Potter? Have you read the books?

I thought Rob was... decent. He was my least favorite out of all of the characters.

I laughed during the whole thing too haha. Especially in the forest when he's showing her his powers and he goes into the perfect ray of sunlight, and "shines", even though it looks like he's sweating :naughty And then the meadow was fuuuunnyyy. And it's not supposed to be :(

I thought it was okay too though :wink2:

Do you like Harry Potter? Have you read the books?

:jawdrop:

You're crazy!

No, I don't like Harry Potter:mf_rosetinted:

I don't mind the movies but I'm not going to read the books. :naughty:

gaspard-ulliel.jpg

apparently he was going to be playing edward if rob wasnt chosen

Well I'm glad they chose Rob :lol3:

oooh my god. it's only halfway through the tyra show and she's made me want to kill her about a zillion times.

I still have to watch it:naughty:

i was in the Grumpy/Sad/Bitchy Pics of Mika thread and i saw this picture:

DO17.jpg[/b]

it looks like he's auditioning to be jasper!!!! :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

here's what will be on the DVD!:

DVD Extra Content & Blu-Ray Features:

- Becoming Bella

- Becoming Edward

- Music: The Heartbeat of Twilight

- A Conversation with Stephanie Meyer

- The Adverture Begins: Twilight’s Journey - From Page to Screen

– The Beginning

– The Partnership: A Look At Pre-Production

– Vampires

– Capturing the Action: A Look At Production

– Vampire Baseball

– The Final Word on the Final Battle

– Putting It All Together: The Magic of Post-Prodcution

i love how the movie has been out for 2 weeks and the DVD already has a release date and DVD content.

a funny review of the movie.

tyra, part 2