Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol3:

I reeeaaallly don't like Robert.

:( You're missing out with the HP books!

:jawdrop:

Well you're missing out on Robert.:mf_rosetinted:

Seriously V, you don't understand. He's soooo sweet and funny! :wub2::naughty:

You should watch some interviews and then you'll fall in love :das:

EVen my sister sort of likes him....she doesn't like ANYONE.

:jawdrop:

Well you're missing out on Robert.:mf_rosetinted:

Seriously V, you don't understand. He's soooo sweet and funny! :wub2::naughty:

You should watch some interviews and then you'll fall in love :das:

EVen my sister sort of likes him....she doesn't like ANYONE.

:lol3: Possibly..

I've watched a few interviews. He seems nice and funny!! I just don't like him as an actor. He and the movie sort of ruined the books of Twilight for me.

He made me smile in the interviews! I just had such an awesome character of Edward in my mind that I don't like anyone else as Edward. I guess I love Edward so much, that it makes me not like Robert, I guess. If that makes.. sense?

:wink2:

:lol3: Possibly..

I've watched a few interviews. He seems nice and funny!! I just don't like him as an actor. He and the movie sort of ruined the books of Twilight for me.

He made me smile in the interviews! I just had such an awesome character of Edward in my mind that I don't like anyone else as Edward. I guess I love Edward so much, that it makes me not like Robert, I guess. If that makes.. sense?

:wink2:

Yeah that makes sense, but it's not worth it :naughty:

My image of Edward was never really clear so I guess I was glad that they chose someone to put an image in my head when reading the books.

He's such a sweetie though. I can't help but love him :wub2:

Yeah that makes sense, but it's not worth it :naughty:

My image of Edward was never really clear so I guess I was glad that they chose someone to put an image in my head when reading the books.

He's such a sweetie though. I can't help but love him :wub2:

:lol3: I understand. I know how you feel :das:

My image of him is still a bit blurry.. I guess its sort of hard to picture someone that perfect, you know?

I picture this guy as Edward:

21204083.jpg

Not exactly like that, not as skinny and stuff, and with some different features, but thats the general idea.

I do agree that he's a sweetie :wink2:

:lol3: I understand. I know how you feel :das:

My image of him is still a bit blurry.. I guess its sort of hard to picture someone that perfect, you know?

I picture this guy as Edward:

21204083.jpg

Not exactly like that, not as skinny and stuff, and with some different features, but thats the general idea.

I do agree that he's a sweetie :wink2:

That guy looks too boyish to me :naughty:

I don't know...it's hard for me to imagine anyone else now...

I need to meet him! :tears::wub2:

That guy looks too boyish to me :naughty:

I don't know...it's hard for me to imagine anyone else now...

I need to meet him! :tears::wub2:

:lol3: Well, Edward is just seventeen. Just one year older then us :das: (You're almost 17 :das:)

One day! One day you will! At one of your mom's Award Shows, or you're an insane enough fan to line up at the New Moon premiere like a week early :das:

:lol3: Well, Edward is just seventeen. Just one year older then us :das: (You're almost 17 :das:)

One day! One day you will! At one of your mom's Award Shows, or you're an insane enough fan to line up at the New Moon premiere like a week early :das:

Don't remind me! :tears::no:

I'm surprised I didn't go to the Twilight premiere :lol3:

Hopefully I'll meet him out of the blue. I don't want to meet him at a signing and not even get to say a word to him...

Don't remind me! :tears::no:

I'm surprised I didn't go to the Twilight premiere :lol3:

Hopefully I'll meet him out of the blue. I don't want to meet him at a signing and not even get to say a word to him...

*random*

Do you remember the group Scene 23 from that reality show Popstars? It was on like...six years ago maybe. Anyway, there was this guy in the group who I reallly liked at the time and wanted to meet so bad.

And then a few years later, he was on some celebrity basketball team and they played my dad's school's team for fun. And afterwards we got to meet the people on the celeb team. I met him, got his signature and everything...

...BUT DIDN'T REALIZE WHO HE WAS UNTIL THREE DAYS LATER!!!:aah:

Sorry. What you said just reminded me of that for some reason...:naughty:

*random*

Do you remember the group Scene 23 from that reality show Popstars? It was on like...six years ago maybe. Anyway, there was this guy in the group who I reallly liked at the time and wanted to meet so bad.

And then a few years later, he was on some celebrity basketball team and they played my dad's school's team for fun. And afterwards we got to meet the people on the celeb team. I met him, got his signature and everything...

No, sorry. I don't remember that at all :lol3:

Aww that sucks! :thumbdown:

Well I guess he wasn't that memorable then, so it's all good :naughty:

*random*

:aah:

WHOA! That's crazy!!! That's ironic that you didn't know who he was until later haha.

At my highschool, when my sister was there, there was a celebrity basketball game and Frankie Muniz was there and also the funny black guy from What I Like About You :naughty:

WHoohoo! Celebrity basketball games! :lol3:

No, sorry. I don't remember that at all

Aww that sucks!

Well I guess he wasn't that memorable then, so it's all good :naughty:

Yeah, he really wasn't that memorable.

The group lasted for about two weeks. Seriously.:naughty:

:aah:

WHOA! That's crazy!!! That's ironic that you didn't know who he was until later haha.

At my highschool, when my sister was there, there was a celebrity basketball game and Frankie Muniz was there and also the funny black guy from What I Like About You :naughty:

WHoohoo! Celebrity basketball games! :lol3:

Hey the funny black guy from What I Like About You was at the game I went to!:lol3:

I would have loved to meet Frankie! I looove Malcolm in the Middle.:naughty:

Yeah, he really wasn't that memorable.

The group lasted for about two weeks. Seriously.:naughty:

Hey the funny black guy from What I Like About You was at the game I went to!:lol3:

I would have loved to meet Frankie! I looove Malcolm in the Middle.:naughty:

Coool!! He must like those celebrity basketball games :das:

:lol3: I never really liked Malcolm in the Middle.. Even though I haven't really watched it so, I shouldn't be talking :rolls_eyes:

My elementary school was called 'Malcom'. *has memories*

Anyways, BRITTANY! How are you/How have you been?

Coool!! He must like those celebrity basketball games :das:

:lol3: I never really liked Malcolm in the Middle.. Even though I haven't really watched it so, I shouldn't be talking :rolls_eyes:

My elementary school was called 'Malcom'. *has memories*

Anyways, BRITTANY! How are you/How have you been?

Yeah, I used to not like Malcolm in the Middle AT ALL, but like you, I'd never really watched it.

So one day I actually watched a whole episode and I found it hilarious. Some on the ones are kind of boring/stupid though. I admit.

I'm doing/I've been just fine. And what about you???:wub2:

Yeah, I used to not like Malcolm in the Middle AT ALL, but like you, I'd never really watched it.

So one day I actually watched a whole episode and I found it hilarious. Some on the ones are kind of boring/stupid though. I admit.

I'm doing/I've been just fine. And what about you???:wub2:

:lol3: Maybe I should try watching an episode then :naughty:

Yay! I'm glad you're good :wub2:

I've been doing great! I had school off this week, and Thanksgiving was yesterday, and it was filling :naughty:

What did you do on Thanksgiving?

haha nice

ya he does, lol

i caught it now!

"on a scale of fncking awesomeness...." :naughty:

i love how they played the clip

edward: "what if i'm not a hero....what if i'm the bad guy?"

kristen: fnck!

here's a funny video of rob doing impressions of people and himself. they're all in the same voice, but he's so cute, it doesn't matter.

right here

i caught it now!

"on a scale of fncking awesomeness...." :naughty:

i love how they played the clip

edward: "what if i'm not a hero....what if i'm the bad guy?"

kristen: fnck!

here's a funny video of rob doing impressions of people and himself. they're all in the same voice, but he's so cute, it doesn't matter.

right here

:roftl: i love it! lol