Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never heard that! they better not :sneaky2:

they can barely fit one book into 2 hours, how are they going to fit over 1,000 pages into that? :shocked:

That is what I was thinking! New Moon is going to be so effing sad!! When Edward leaves I swear I'm and going to cry like Bella:tears: But its going to make his entrance a whole lot amazing when he comes back:wub2:

That is what I was thinking! New Moon is going to be so effing sad!! When Edward leaves I swear I'm and going to cry like Bella:tears: But its going to make his entrance a whole lot amazing when he comes back:wub2:

i will definitley be crying when he leaves, and comes back.

it's just gonna happen :shocked:

Hey guys!

Guess what was in the Sunday Herald (one of the Sydney papers) today?

It was news from the Sydney convention... and there's a pic of my sister with Taylor!

Twilight.jpg

Apparently there were some really annoying little girls there... one girl asked Taylor for a kiss, and he didn't reply, so she got up and stood right next to the poor boy!

Another one asked Edi (Laurent) if he scrunches or folds... his toilet paper that is... :blink:

And at the cocktail party, these girls were getting really drunk and harassing Taylor... it would have been okay, but they're only 16... and a few girls were calling up motels in Sydney to see where they were staying... and I think one of them got banned from the convention for doing that! I would be so embarrassed if I were related to those girls...

Poor Taylor was being harassed by all these girls, and Zoe went over and talked to him like he was normal... He even remembered her name, and called out to her at the convention, and she even got cuddles and a kiss on the cheek from him... :wub2:

Enjoy!

I know... I've very happy for her... she showed mum the professional pics today, they're so good! Esp the ones with Taylor!

It's a lot of money, but I reckon it's worth it... I almost dropped dead bacause of the price, but seems like she had a good time so that's okay... they're actually having a prom in Syd with some of the stars, so I'm thinking of going to it! It's $475, but you get a thpethial pressie, photos and pics as well... and other stuff which I'm assuming it's food and drink etc...

Her friend was talking about going to the Supernatural convention, and the day pass was $130... but I think it included a Supernatural sandwich (that's you in between Jared and Jensen :das:)...

I know... I've very happy for her... she showed mum the professional pics today, they're so good! Esp the ones with Taylor!

It's a lot of money, but I reckon it's worth it... I almost dropped dead bacause of the price, but seems like she had a good time so that's okay... they're actually having a prom in Syd with some of the stars, so I'm thinking of going to it! It's $475, but you get a thpethial pressie, photos and pics as well... and other stuff which I'm assuming it's food and drink etc...

Her friend was talking about going to the Supernatural convention, and the day pass was $130... but I think it included a Supernatural sandwich (that's you in between Jared and Jensen :das:)...

*Goes off and googles 'Supernatural'*::blink:

The Jensen and Jared sandwich was $130... but even at that price I'd expect dessert too! :naughty::das:

Apparently they've sold out of the Jensen and Jared sandwich...

And everytime I go to type Jared I almost type Jarrad... and he's a sorta kinda ex...:blink:

so catherine is NO longer going ot direct new moon.

i'm a little happy :shocked:

Los Angeles, CA, December 7, 2008 – Summit Entertainment and director Catherine Hardwicke jointly announced today that the filmmaker will not be directing the next installment in the newly minted TWILIGHT film franchise. Summit’s targeted end of 2009 or early 2010 release of the film, NEW MOON, does not work with Ms. Hardwicke’s required prep time to bring her vision of the film to the big screen. Thus as has been done before with many successful film franchises, the studio will employ a new director for NEW MOON. "I am sorry that due to timing I will not have the opportunity to direct NEW MOON,” said Hardwicke. “Directing TWILIGHT has been one of the great experiences of my life, and I am grateful to the fans for their passionate support of the film. I wish everyone at Summit the best with the sequel-- it is a great story." “Catherine did an incredible job in helping us to launch the TWILIGHT franchise and we thank her for all of her efforts and we very much hope to work with her on future Summit projects,” said Erik Feig, Summit’s President of Production. “We as a studio have a mandate to bring the next installment in the franchise to the big screen in a timely fashion so that fans can get more of Edward, Bella and all of the characters that Stephenie Meyer has created. We are able to pursue an aggressive time frame as we have the luxury of only adapting the novels into screenplays as opposed to having to create a storyline from scratch.”

Rob will still star in New Moon, so no worries there ladies, however it will be without Catherine Hardwick as a director. New Moon is set to start filming in March of next year, locations will be Portland OR, Canada, and Italy. I have heard the exterior for Volterra will be filmed in Italy and the interior shots done in Canada. No news yet on who will replace Catherine as director.