Big Chill Festival CANCELLED - August 3rd, 2007

Yoppappop

Hi,

I hope that noone minds me asking this, but I haven't found the info anywhere (yes, possibly not looked properly, but I tried)

My question is: how did we find out that it was cancelled?

Where was it reported and what was said exactly?

Thanks a lot:thumb_yello:

Sara.

We have people reporting from there :mf_rosetinted: And no need to post what exactly was said, it would more or less come out as **** **** *** of a *** anyway :naughty:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i cant believe she's holding on so strong... good for you avoca!

Hmmm, I think that was more sarcasm than anyone holding strong. Poor Avoca. It's really time they made an official announcement regarding these cancellations instead of leaking it through the festival organizers.

Wow Kata that was extremely understanding!!!

Well I'm just really glad she's not that devastated!!!!

Okay I've just spoken to Avoca on the phone, she seems to have survived recieving the fantastic news :mf_rosetinted:

She is extremely understanding and it is no problem at all for her that Mika cancelled this late, nor is it a problem that he can't take the time to explain why he has cancelled. After all he is a busy man and Avoca knows all about being busy, after spending months on the birthday project and trying to have time for her life at the same time, so no hard feelings at all :mf_rosetinted:

Get well soon Mika :wub2:

I feel bad for the people who were going to attend. I was thinking, what about if people stop buying tickets to see him believing that, there is a chance that he might cancel. I wonder if this is going to have a negative effect on his career which has just begun.

Haha!!! Oh wait was that sarcastic? Lol I can't tell

Okay I've just spoken to Avoca on the phone, she seems to have survived recieving the fantastic news :mf_rosetinted:

She is extremely understanding and it is no problem at all for her that Mika cancelled this late, nor is it a problem that he can't take the time to explain why he has cancelled. After all he is a busy man and Avoca knows all about being busy, after spending months on the birthday project and trying to have time for her life at the same time, so no hard feelings at all :mf_rosetinted:

Hi,

I hope that noone minds me asking this, but I haven't found the info anywhere (yes, possibly not looked properly, but I tried)

My question is: how did we find out that it was cancelled?

Where was it reported and what was said exactly?

Thanks a lot:thumb_yello:

Sara.

mika mad text me ....

Have just read the news....:shocked:

Avoca!!! We are all here for you...I cannot even imagine how one can feel...plus it all happened in the very last moments...

and there were orther MFc -ers there as well...

as for any "reasons" and such - dont want to comment right now...

thats what I've found so far

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/latest/news/3932

[/color]

woa, im glad i was right thogh cos i wouldve looked stupid otherwise!

well that thread was deleted anyway

i dont even know what to say on the situation....... im not mad, or upset.

im hurt for my friends who have gone (bab and bex) but im just feel drained of emotion, i cant be arsed to care anymore!!

im sure they are still having fun , and why shouldnt they! :thumb_yello:

That's consistent with what the organizers in Quйbec are telling the public.

not even the second thought, but 1.5 thought..

smth is going on.....he sounded different in SYTYCD and + hoarse interview....

(+I personally get a sore throat each time on the airplane and the air is dry and hurts my nose to breathe....)

on the other hand-he ("them") cld have explained and addressed the publc DIRECTLY - (have never written much about cancellations online, because didnt want to approach it in a rushed way, and was hoping for some clarifications from the other side.

Thats exactly what I have been mentioning in PMs regarding Nibe etc : there are probably reasons we do not know about, or shldnt know about or etc...he's not a d*head to kill his career etc...BUT - please- speak up and explain or at least apologize )

:naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

Aaaaah Kata... :bleh:

I am here at the festival in an internet cafe. It would have been the most fantastic place to see Mika. My daughter did her best not to cry when we were told the bad news. (and so did I!).

Avoca took the news very well.

I feel like crying just writing about it.

Mika mad at Eastnor without Mika,

x

I am here at the festival in an internet cafe. It would have been the most fantastic place to see Mika. My daughter did her best not to cry when we were told the bad news. (and so did I!).

x

SOrry Mika Mad!!! Hope you have fun anyway!

x

Lots of hugs and love to you all :huglove:

x

Well... All we can say is "try to have fun anyway" ! You are with nice people and the weather is good (i think ?) so the conditions are there... It certainly sucks but well, you can't do anything but handle it the best way you can ! :thumb_yello:

Kisses to all of you !

x

Awww...I hope you end up having a good time anyway.

This is getting weirder and weirder. A throat infection fit to ruin his carreer? Now that would explain the cancellations but not the gigs that have taken place or will be in between. Oh God, please, 'them', if there is a health problem, let him sort it out just like normal people tend to do it. And if not, just stop fooling people.

MikaMad: *HUG*

x

Massive hugs all round , sorry its awful

Well... All we can say is "try to have fun anyway" ! You are with nice people and the weather is good (i think ?) so the conditions are there... It certainly sucks but well, you can't do anything but handle it the best way you can ! :thumb_yello:

Kisses to all of you !

listen to yop!

life goes on! you have to make the best out of it! even if this sucks big time...