Mika Mail

wagon-wheel.jpg

I love google

But the aussies still suck

LOL! :roftl:

You know I'm going to have to add a wagon wheel to my package now? But it is made of way too much chocolate already, I just know it is going to all melt and go crappy :bleh:

Hey, I was looking up postage today and I don't really understand the different kinds, what one are we ment to do - sea or air mail? The air mail it said took like a week and a half, and the other one didn't say at all :blink:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL! :roftl:

You know I'm going to have to add a wagon wheel to my package now? But it is made of way too much chocolate already, I just know it is going to all melt and go crappy :bleh:

Hey, I was looking up postage today and I don't really understand the different kinds, what one are we ment to do - sea or air mail? The air mail it said took like a week and a half, and the other one didn't say at all :blink:

Air mail.

Sea mail adds a good 2-4 weeks

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8249700535

Join and send it around!

(Im serious)

Oh yay, I reset it, and joined, even though I have no idea what you're on about? They changed the type of biscuit? Does Australia have chocolate biscuits in their's? I must check this! And tease! (Despite the fact I can't actually eat wagon wheels myself lol lol)

I dont know about the aussie ones, but the UK ones used to have plain biscuits in and were nice, now they have chocolate biscuit in and are gross

LOL, the type of biscuit makes that much difference, does it? (admittedly, I am not a fan of plain chocolate flavoured things, but there's all the other tastes in the wagon wheel to override it anyway - oh, no, wait, I forgot ... you guys don't get jam by default :naughty: :naughty:

I have tried looking it up, but oddly there are not many sites going into wagon wheel-contents detail, so I will try and see if there is a picture on the packaging at the shops or something... :bleh:

But now I must go to sleep - although I've just heard my brother get up, brush his teeth and leave the house ... at 2.48 am - weird or what? :blink:

LOL, the type of biscuit makes that much difference, does it? (admittedly, I am not a fan of plain chocolate flavoured things, but there's all the other tastes in the wagon wheel to override it anyway - oh, no, wait, I forgot ... you guys don't get jam by default :naughty: :naughty:

I have tried looking it up, but oddly there are not many sites going into wagon wheel-contents detail, so I will try and see if there is a picture on the packaging at the shops or something... :bleh:

But now I must go to sleep - although I've just heard my brother get up, brush his teeth and leave the house ... at 2.48 am - weird or what? :blink:

Follow him :P

Did you mean about Uk wagon wheel content?

I have with me a pack of jammie ones and a pack of normal ones if you wanted info and pics

Follow him :P

Did you mean about Uk wagon wheel content?

I have with me a pack of jammie ones and a pack of normal ones if you wanted info and pics

I was trying to find out if we have chocolate or plain biscuits :bleh:

I would follow ... but I'd really rather sleep now, if you'll stop posting on threads so I have to reply to them :naughty:

I don't have facebook, will check it out tomorrow. Because it's almost 3:00am...

Hey! We're in the same timezone! it's 2.59 .. no, wait 3.00 am here :bleh::thumb_yello:

Hey! We're in the same timezone! it's 2.59 .. no, wait 3.00 am here :bleh::thumb_yello:

it's 2:15am now......

but.......it's Chinese New Year here, so i have 4 days of holiday!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

but but ....staying late is not good to health, we should go to bed now...:naughty:

I was trying to find out if we have chocolate or plain biscuits :bleh:

I would follow ... but I'd really rather sleep now, if you'll stop posting on threads so I have to reply to them :naughty:

ha ha i will do no such thing - anyway your only replying to me here, and thats publicity for MM lol

and atleast your brother brushed his teeth

but.......it's Chinese New Year here, so i have 4 days of holiday!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

but but ....staying late is not good to health, we should go to bed now...:naughty:

恭賀新年:original:

I completely forgot - and i should remember since chinese new year related things are all over our house as my mum runs a daycare.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

ha ha i will do no such thing - anyway your only replying to me here, and thats publicity for MM lol

and atleast your brother brushed his teeth

Okaaay, let the publicity continue ... :bleh:

Yeah, so it turns out he was going to work. I don't see why anyone should need to start working in a supermarket at 3am, but it is kind of sad in retrospect that I was still awake when my brother was getting up :naughty:

I completely forgot - and i should remember since chinese new year related things are all over our house as my mum runs a daycare.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

Yes, Happy Chinese New Year Four Days of Holiday! :yay:

Ah, yes, day care and chinese new year, I see the connection :blink:

恭賀新年:original:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

Yes, Happy Chinese New Year Four Days of Holiday!

Ah, yes, day care and chinese new year, I see the connection

so good to experience a 2 new years in 1 year :roftl:

and to everyone:

014.gif2885987.gif

恭喜發財 = Wishing you prosperity

花開富貴 = Fortune comes with blooming flowers

心想事成 = May all your wishes come true

萬事如意 = Everything goes as you hope

青春常註 = Full of youthful vigour

和氣生財 = Harmony brings wealth

:punk:

i want to join too!

if enybody want to send me candies and i send it back than write me on private mail!

PM me with your location and preferances (for example what country would you like a partner from, what age, male or female) or if you have not preferances, we will partner you up randomly.