Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:naughty: yeah, it's just a regular bread. we use it for sandwiches. yet it's been suggested that there's no better bread than polish. lately i've read an article about people working and living in UK and ALL the interviewed polish people said they miss their families, their friends and polish bread :roftl: hmmm.. maybe i will put some in my Mika Mail :roftl:

:sneaky2: Why plan something as cruel as that??

Camille got me addicted to crepes without a chance of me having the cooking skill to be able to make more myself :roftl:

What about Nimm 2? I really like these :wub2:

3702bq1.jpg

edit: I just saw this Nimm 2 package is from.. somewhere in the east (I can't really say what language this is). But it IS a German product, right? :blink:

I don't know Nimm2, so googled.

Fruit bonbon? Looks yummy.:mf_lustslow:

My Mika Mail is on its way to lunafish! :yay:

I really want to! :mf_lustslow: It looks delicious!!! Then again anything fried looks delicious to me, lol.

Thank you megan (and petra) for my mika mails and get well soon packages.

They were absolutely brilliant and stunning and i cant amaze you all with photos since they were opened in hospital (and then attacked by ravenous nurses :P)

Currently eating milka and some weird malteser/mini egg things. Nothing like chocolate to speed up recovery.

Megan obviously i didnt meet my deadline of getting yours sent off before i had surgery and its going to be a few weeks or so before i am in town shopping for goodies - i am so so sorry, please bear with me. I was not planning on being as ill as i was in the run up to the op and thought i would have got it sent off, not spent days curled up in bed being sick.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but when I click Account it doesn't show me the threads I'm subscribed to anymore, so I didn't see this until now! Take your time! I reallly don't mind waiting at all, if anything it builds the suspense :naughty: I'm really glad that you got everything alright! Did you get your chicken ball? It was too big for all of our boxes so I had to put it in a baggie.. sorry about that, lol.

Milka so rocks :woot_jump:. Ah well, we have Milka :cheerful_h4h: and Baumkuchen. Thanks MIINA!

get well soon Holly!!!! :flowers2:

This is late, but I love your avatar! :lmfao:

MY GERMAN NUMBER-THINGY CAME TODAY WHICH MEANS I CAN FINALLY FINISH MY PARCEL FOR BIANCA!!!!! :woot_jump::toot::yay::cheerful_h4h:

OMG! NO - WAAAAIIIIT! Mine is not ready yet at all!!

(And just fantastic, come online when I am leaving, why don't you? :sneaky2:)

:cheerful_h4h:

OMG! NO - WAAAAIIIIT! Mine is not ready yet at all!!

(And just fantastic, come online when I am leaving, why don't you? :sneaky2:)

:cheerful_h4h:

*will surely still need ages to write the letter to explain what everything is*

*doesnt want Bianca to worry*

hehe.

*will surely still need ages to write the letter to explain what everything is*

*doesnt want Bianca to worry*

hehe.

*wonders how heavy/big Petra's package is*

*has been looking desperately for a 3kg box in post offices, but it looks like they don't even exist :blink: :blink: :boxed: *

Lol i did indeed get it megan - i absolutely love it, its strange but strangely sweet - have you seen my new myspace pictures?

They star our little friend. I uploaded them a few days ago :)

*runs off to perve on your pictures*

Oh that's awesome! I'd love for someone to send me mika-s favourite snacks(but i don-t know really what's that:blush-anim-cl:)-but it must be extra-sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5175&stc=1&d=1209623609

mika465412.jpg

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5176&stc=1&d=1209623701

n873125061_1702949_7667.jpg

(ISN'T HE SOOOOO ............. ?!:mf_lustslow:)

post-10198-142983676286_thumb.jpg

post-10198-142983676287_thumb.jpg

it's not the new round...we're just a bit slow :naughty:

LOL, I was already worried about it :)

me too..

and when i saw that you've responded i was expecting sth like "hell yeah it has already started! gimmie my mika mail" :roftl:

LOL no, don't worry, I'm already thinking of it but I haven't started yet :wink2:

Don't call yourself slow. I havent even packed mine (but decorated) and i JUST found out that my MM partner has happened to buy something herself I had already wrapped for her. :sneaky2:

LOL no, don't worry, I'm already thinking of it but I haven't started yet :wink2:

same here :biggrin2:

Don't call yourself slow. I havent even packed mine (but decorated) and i JUST found out that my MM partner has happened to buy something herself I had already wrapped for her. :sneaky2:

oh my, that must be painful.. :boxed: