Mika Mail

1. Does my parcel need to leave here by the beginning of June (am a bit confused about the dates)

June is when the current pairs will get reshuffled so people can get new partners and start over. But you don't have to worry about that because you just got your partner :bleh:

I got a bunch of smaller things from Ana and I totally loved it! (*hint*)

(*sees hint*)

:naughty:

:wub2:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She was having internet trouble before, but you'd think it would be fixed by now :sad:

Bettasan had trouble for 3 months - but I think she has finally got hers

sorted now - so we should get the poster soon :biggrin2:

About page 248

I always thought it was about 2500 posts :blink::naughty:

ehm.. what does that mean?? My english isn't very good..

:blink:? What I meant was: if you want to participate, then you might have to wait until another willing member turns up or if there's an already participating member who wants a second/third partner :thumb_yello:. So I just write your name down here because no one of us can change Pink's thread starter :boxed: and so we have to work like that until she comes back :boxed:.

What happened with MikaMail? Has enyone done that? ??

:blink:? What happened? :blink:

I can't wait until I get the packages :yay:

I'm more worried about Bellatrix than Pink :fisch:

:woot_jump:

Me as well *blink again*. Veeeeeeeeery strange. I saw her online on MySpace a few days ago.

ehm.. what does that mean?? My english isn't very good..

:blink:? What I meant was: if you want to participate, then you might have to wait until another willing member turns up or if there's an already participating member who wants a second/third partner. So I just write your name down here because no one of us can change Pink's thread starter and so we have to work like that until she comes back.

:lmfao: Yes, that's how I would reply to "my english isn't very good" too, with a fricking massive paragraph with all big words :naughty:

Bettasan had trouble for 3 months - but I think she has finally got hers

sorted now - so we should get the poster soon

Really? Yay! :woot_jump:

I always thought it was about 2500 posts

It WAS 3000 posts, which equalled 250 pages, but now we changed servers there is no limit and we can make threads as long as we want, but can still make new ones to make it easier to follow and such.

Me as well *blink again*. Veeeeeeeeery strange. I saw her online on MySpace a few days ago.

Have you guys tried contacting her through myspace and such?

So a parcel is the small version and a package the bigger one? (just a vocab question)

No. Same dif :wink2:

Wendi!

Have you read of this?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/04/25/sfnrod225.xml

a recent survey revealed that seven per cent of Japanese respondents admitted to eating dog food

No! We don't eat dog food!.....I hope.

:lmfao:!

"Dog, of course, is a Korean staple - at least, it was in more impoverished times - and the consequence of poor agricultural soil, although a recent survey revealed that seven per cent of Japanese respondents admitted to eating dog food, albeit a top-end brand associated with the British Royal Family."

It completely changes subject in the one sentence from "Korean's eat dog" to "Japanese eat dog food" :lmfao:

I saw a guy on tv once who ate dog food :-)