Mika Mail

:lmfao: Yes, that's how I would reply to "my english isn't very good" too, with a fricking massive paragraph with all big words :naughty:

:blink:?

:naughty:

It WAS 3000 posts, which equalled 250 pages, but now we changed servers there is no limit and we can make threads as long as we want, but can still make new ones to make it easier to follow and such.

ah! :thumb_yello:

Have you guys tried contacting her through myspace and such?

:no:

I saw a guy on tv once who ate dog food :-)

Paul Newman did so in a TV show once to show that his dog food tastes great :blink:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink:? What I meant was: if you want to participate, then you might have to wait until another willing member turns up or if there's an already participating member who wants a second/third partner :thumb_yello:. So I just write your name down here because no one of us can change Pink's thread starter :boxed: and so we have to work like that until she comes back :boxed:.

Oh.Thanks. :wink2:

I wanna particip in that sh** too:wink2::roftl: joke!:naughty:It verrrry good idea-i've already said that but...never mind.....So....how can i join u and find pair???And how that works..?U sent that mail by post........?:blush-anim-cl:

glitterfy090219T789D33.gif

event.png

See u 'round:mf_rosetinted:

this is really cool i would love to do this! I'm not sure about sending food but i'm down with the stationary and toys and other cute little things!!!!:naughty: I'm just not sure about how to go about this....do i randomly post my name or somthing? :blink:

I've seen pictures of her before! :naughty: Did that poster ever get finished?

Yes! She finished it, and then she was going to upload it, and THEN her computer died :doh:

I wanna particip in that sh** too joke! It verrrry good idea-i've already said that but...never mind.....So....how can i join u and find pair???And how that works..?U sent that mail by post........?

See u 'round

You can tell Petra your country and if you have any preferences for who your partner is (like country or anything).

And, yep, you send a package to each other by post :thumb_yello:

this is really cool i would love to do this! I'm not sure about sending food but i'm down with the stationary and toys and other cute little things!!!! I'm just not sure about how to go about this....do i randomly post my name or somthing?

As above :naughty: Your name and location, and partner preferences :wink2: Maybe "that they are more into sending the non-food stuff" :bleh:

MikaMail shopping is FUN!! MikaMail shopping for two partners is twice as much fun! :biggrin2: i went to do some MikaMail shopping yesterday with my sister and omg! we had a great time, she was running around screaming 'this is Mikaish!', 'this is Mikaish!!', 'this isn't Mikaish but it's nice, we're taking it!' lol :roftl:

so yeah, i just wanted to say again how amazing this idea is :wub2:

MikaMail shopping is FUN!! MikaMail shopping for two partners is twice as much fun! :biggrin2: i went to do some MikaMail shopping yesterday with my sister and omg! we had a great time, she was running around screaming 'this is Mikaish!', 'this is Mikaish!!', 'this isn't Mikaish but it's nice, we're taking it!' lol :roftl:

Agreed! :thumb_yello:

cool :thumb_yello: really really looking forward to it!!!

I haven't been shopping yet, I'm in the exam period now until June 18!

time to study again now ...

I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!!!

You can tell Petra your country and if you have any preferences for who your partner is (like country or anything).

And, yep, you send a package to each other by post :thumb_yello:

As above :naughty: Your name and location, and partner preferences :wink2: Maybe "that they are more into sending the non-food stuff" :bleh:

How do i get in touch with Petra?

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU PETRA!

HOW MANY TIMES DID I SAY TO NOT SEND ANYTHING YET!?

I wont have a bad conscience, if you let me WHINE ABOUT YOU SENDING ME 400 DVDS THE DAY BEFORE MY EXAMS START!!!!!!

:blowup:

*runs in..*

I've got Mika Mail!!..

*runs out..*

Here's the Mika Mail from Babuccia to me..

PICT1557b.jpg

PICT1558a.jpg

PICT1561b.jpg

:woot_jump:!!!!!

Yay! That's awesome :biggrin2:

Love the little chicken character :P

Is Pink really banned again? Will this project still be running? (God, I sound superficial. )

Hahaha. Yes, yes, no worries, we pink-stalkers love Mikamail and Humphrey WAY too much to let them dissapear with out in and out friend :naughty:

I wont have a bad conscience, if you let me WHINE ABOUT YOU SENDING ME 400 DVDS THE DAY BEFORE MY EXAMS START!!!!!!

:woot_jump:!!!!!

Yay! That's awesome :biggrin2:

Love the little chicken character :P

Hahaha. Yes, yes, no worries, we pink-stalkers love Mikamail and Humphrey WAY too much to let them dissapear with out in and out friend :naughty:

when i saw that chicken in the shpo i was like- damn,i need to send it! :das::naughty:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked::blink::boxed::shocked:

Then whine! Tz! And it wasnt 400. :naughty:

(Watch Persuasion!!!!!!!)