Mika Mail

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then whine! Tz! And it wasnt 400.

(Watch Persuasion!!!!!!!)

*slaps mfc for going down EXACTLY when I went to post my second post*

*whines away*

It was close though.

In a minnuuuuuute! No! In 2 days! :sneaky2:

And here's what I was going to post before (Yes, I saved it in a word doc :naughty:):

Because I know Petra won’t believe her parcel wasn't opened by customs:

mmpetra2.jpg

mmpetra1.jpg

(And I could post the inside to prove none is broken (IT ISN'T!), but maybe I shouldn't :fisch:)

P.S. Your handwriting is pretty amazingly lovely. Mine is that of a 5 year old. I'd imagine you got some marks on your JA exam JUST for the beautiful handwriting :wink2:

when i saw that chicken in the shpo i was like- damn,i need to send it!

Lol! I bought something random like that for Petra too :fisch:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*slaps mfc for going down EXACTLY when I went to post my second post*

*whines away*

It was close. In a minnuuuuuute! No! In 2 days! :sneaky2:

And here's what I was going to post before (Yes, I saved it in a word doc :naughty:):

Because I know Petra won’t believe her parcel wasn't opened by customs:

:lmfao: I bought something like that for Petra too :fisch:

:lmao: chickens just rocks!:punk:

i can't wait till i get my mail!:blush-anim-cl:

Your handwriting is pretty amazingly lovely. Mine is that of a 5 year old. I'd imagine you got some marks on your JA exam JUST for the beautiful handwriting :wink2:

I hope. :wub2: Because the content is definitely crap. :boxed:

Lol! I bought something random like that for Petra too :fisch:

What a coincidence that I happened to buy something as well :fisch::naughty:.

...and time to shuffle? :blink:

I just PMed MikaMeka back who wants to participate in MM as well. She is from the US and wants a partner from the US as well - there is the idea NOT to necessarily exchange candies with that partner then but toys, stationery (I should really look up what that word means. I keep on using it without knowing what stationery actually is :blink:) and other non-food things. I think it is a fine idea (and MUCH cheaper as well) - imagine you are, for example, from LA and you get a MMer from Chicago and send them LA-ish stuff (like keychains, postcards and whatever) -- I'd like that if I was the MMer from Chicago :punk: and I really think this is a good idea, especially for those people that want to participate but arent sure whether they will be able to afford the shipping to other hemispheres or countries (a reason why I won't participate next time :tears:).

What do you think?

And what about that shuffling-stuff?

Here's the Mika Mail from Babuccia to me..

PICT1557b.jpg

PICT1558a.jpg

PICT1561b.jpg

Looks great! :yay:

Baiba, how is your wall project going?

mmpetra2.jpg

mmpetra1.jpg

Is this your MM? Why don't you show me the contents?:sneaky2:

Because it's only part 1 and this letter just contained a gigantic bunch of DVDs with all sorts of stuff (it was too much and too heavy for my "real" Mm parcel). So the contents are just plain DVDs with no decoration or anything. *shrugs* :naughty:

It's going great! And you already are on the wall!:biggrin2: I thought i will finish it today but i can't couse i need to buy something! So.. i will show you it really soon! I think that it looks amazing:wub2:

...and time to shuffle? :blink:

I just PMed MikaMeka back who wants to participate in MM as well. She is from the US and wants a partner from the US as well - there is the idea NOT to necessarily exchange candies with that partner then but toys, stationery (I should really look up what that word means. I keep on using it without knowing what stationery actually is :blink:) and other non-food things. I think it is a fine idea (and MUCH cheaper as well) - imagine you are, for example, from LA and you get a MMer from Chicago and send them LA-ish stuff (like keychains, postcards and whatever) -- I'd like that if I was the MMer from Chicago :punk: and I really think this is a good idea, especially for those people that want to participate but arent sure whether they will be able to afford the shipping to other hemispheres or countries (a reason why I won't participate next time :tears:).

What do you think?

And what about that shuffling-stuff?

I like the idea, but I was thinking in send the two things in this round, the candies, and some things that you can find in Argentina

Thats great Baiba - looks yummy!!! :licks_lips:

I love Swizzle sticks!!! :blush-anim-cl:

How is your wall coming along? :wink2:

i tried already something.. it is:wub2:

you know it's a bit complicated.. i think i needed to make a tread about it, couse i have some people who are sending me just now.. but anyway i don't have something for it.. so i really hope i will finish it in the next day/s:thumb_yello:

i tried already something.. it is:wub2:

you know it's a bit complicated.. i think i needed to make a tread about it, couse i have some people who are sending me just now.. but anyway i don't have something for it.. so i really hope i will finish it in the next day/s:thumb_yello:

I am looking forward to seeing pictures of it, when it is finished :thumb_yello:

I dont know when Pink will be back and if all members are finished with their current MM (I'm not :naughty:) but I thought starting a list couldnt be so wrong.

So far we have these pairs for the new season starting now (or so):

lilmot (US) - Blue Sky (JP)

Jolene (AUS) - agnieszka (PL)

and those new MMers that want to participate and are looking for partners:

Shikutukumimika (NL) - looking for someone in Europe (is that right?)

MikaMeka (from US) - looking for someone from the US

I dont know when Pink will be back and if all members are finished with their current MM (I'm not :naughty:) but I thought starting a list couldnt be so wrong.

erm.. and when it needs to send out? already now?:boxed:

Babuccia - Sarah_Lollipop

Cintia_Jenny (ARG)

Babuccia - no idea. Do it when you want to do it. I got my current MM partner in march and still havent sent the parcel (apart from part 1 which was too heavy for the parcel).

Babuccia - Sarah_Lollipop

Cintia_Jenny (ARG)

Babuccia - no idea. Do it when you want to do it. I got my current MM partner in march and still havent sent the parcel (apart from part 1 which was too heavy for the parcel).

yey!! I'm on the list! I want someone form Europe too, and if it is possible, from the UK :wink2: