Mika Mail

(I'll just do it like this; then hopefully everyone will see it)

I dont know when Pink will be back and if all members are finished with their current MM (I'm not :naughty:) but I thought starting a list couldnt be so wrong.

So far we have these pairs for the new season starting now (or so):

lilmot (US) - Blue Sky (JP)

Jolene (AUS) - agnieszka (PL)

Babuccia - Sarah_Lollipop

celien - agnieszka

and those new MMers that want to participate and are looking for partners:

Shikutukumimika (NL) - looking for someone in Europe (is that right?)

MikaMeka (from US) - looking for someone from the US

Cintia_Jenny (ARG) - looking for someone from Europe (esp. UK)

Ina (Serbia) - looking for someone from japan or China

:thumb_yello: This should be for the round in June. Or rather the round that starts next (June/July.. who cares :naughty:)

Yes, it's right.. but I'm warning everyone: it might take long before I sent something, coz i don't have much money.. only 3 euros a week :thumbdown:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope. Because the content is definitely crap.

Hmm, so you say ... when do you find out?

What a coincidence that I happened to buy something as well.

:biggrin2:

there is the idea NOT to necessarily exchange candies with that partner then but toys, stationery (I should really look up what that word means. I keep on using it without knowing what stationery actually is) and other non-food things.

Haha - stationary is like things you use for writing and stuff ... pens, pencils, rulers, erasers, sharpeners, that stuff :-)

(And Ross Noble made a big joke about stationary and what a stupid name it is, and about how if you went into a shop to buy a ruler you wouldn't be allowed to move it out of the shop because it has to stay "stationary" :lmfao:)

Because it's only part 1 and this letter just contained a gigantic bunch of DVDs with all sorts of stuff (it was too much and too heavy for my "real" Mm parcel). So the contents are just plain DVDs with no decoration or anything. *shrugs*

That's not true! I forgot to say it with the MFC going down and all, but - elephant-wrapping-paper!

ele.jpg

I've got my mika mail.. finally!

So.. it's from Cherish X!

40634282b82d.jpg

:biggrin2: She sent you a plant too? :P

do you have tried halva sometimes?

What on earth is that??!

I dont know when Pink will be back and if all members are finished with their current MM (I'm not) but I thought starting a list couldnt be so wrong.

celien - agnieszka

This should be for the round in June. Or rather the round that starts next (June/July.. who cares)

I do so love your MM announcements. I imagine you up on a little podium with a loud speaker and all :P :P

*makes you a podium*

announcement.jpg

I just asked my mum if I could participate...she said she'll think about it, but I'm pretty sure I can talk her round
I would love to do this! I am from the United States and anybody from a different part of the world would be awesome!

:biggrin2: x2

I do so love your MM announcements. I imagine you up on a little podium with a loud speaker and all :P :P

*makes you a podium*

announcement.jpg

:biggrin2: x2

Oakie Doke, you make me LOL!!! :lmao:

I dont know when Pink will be back and if all members are finished with their current MM (I'm not :naughty:) but I thought starting a list couldnt be so wrong.

celien - agnieszka

:thumb_yello: This should be for the round in June. Or rather the round that starts next (June/July.. who cares :naughty:)

And a very nice annoucement, indeed. Thank you very much, Petra, and I am very excited about this next round of Mika Mail. Hey....does anyone know what Blue Sky might like to get in a Mika Mail package....(shhh, it's on the sly) :bleh:

I dont know when Pink will be back and if all members are finished with their current MM (I'm not) but I thought starting a list couldnt be so wrong.

celien - agnieszka

Ankmet (USA) - looking for somebody NOT from the US

Hmm, so you say ... when do you find out?

I guess they'll tell me after my oral exam on the 19th (which I'll mess up as well because I have no idea about the Theatre of the Absurd or the Northern Ireland Conflict :blink:)

Haha - stationary is like things you use for writing and stuff ... pens, pencils, rulers, erasers, sharpeners, that stuff.

(And Ross Noble made a big joke about stationary and what a stupid name it is, and about how if you went into a shop to buy a ruler you wouldn't be allowed to move it out of the shop because it has to stay "stationary")[/Quote]

Doh4_mfc.jpgDoh4_mfc.jpg

*makes you a podium*

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/oakie_doke/MFC%20random%20uploads/announcement.jpg

:roftl: How cool is that?? :naughty:

Oakie Doke, you make me LOL!!!

And a very nice annoucement, indeed. Thank you very much, Petra, and I am very excited about this next round of Mika Mail.

Well see? She totally deserves the podium :naughty:

Hey....does anyone know what Blue Sky might like to get in a Mika Mail package....(shhh, it's on the sly) :bleh:

I have no idea :naughty: ask her. (on the sly, of course)

This should be for the round in June. Or rather the round that starts next (June/July.. who cares :naughty:)

:lmfao:

I guess they'll tell me after my oral exam on the 19th (which I'll mess up as well because I have no idea about the Theatre of the Absurd or the Northern Ireland Conflict)

Ahh, that sucks. I can't believe you have to do an oral exam, that would suck even more. Go and study it then!

Doh4_mfc.jpg

:naughty:

I want to take a part in Mika Mail but nobody said how...?

*How u send that stuff-by post?

*how can i find pair?

Helpppppp:blink:

tnx:wink2:

event.png

glitterfy144648T602D32.gif

Danijela...u don't need to shout...I'll explain you everything on ex-yu thread!:wink2:

I just told my parents about it, but they don't want me to do this. so just remove me from the list please :boxed::thumbdown:

Aaaw.

That's sad.:thumbdown:

@Ina: Still waiting for the package, and bought already some things for you:biggrin2:

Aaaw.

That's sad.:thumbdown:

@Ina: Still waiting for the package, and bought already some things for you:biggrin2:

Cool!:biggrin2:

Can't wait!

And I have a feeling that your package is coming tomorrow!:wink2:

OK, so my mum has given her consent for me to do this, as long as I can give proof that the other person isn't a stalker/sex predator etc. So in other words, someone who can show photos of themselves, or send some other form of proof...which shouldn't be too hard...yay! :boing:

So Petra, can you put me on the list? I don't really mind where my partner is from (Europe would be nice but everyone's looking for someone from Europe, it seems :bleh:)

OK,if anyone listen to me: I WANT TO TAKE A PART IN MIKA MAIL.I DON'T HAVE SPECIAL WISHES,JUST ONE PAIR WHO IS OBOUT 14,15,16...YEARS AND WHO KNOWS ENGLISH

CAN I GET THAT?TNX

:biggrin2: Yep, Petra will put you on the list as soon as she comes on :thumb_yello:

I just told my parents about it, but they don't want me to do this. so just remove me from the list please :thumbdown:

:tears:! That sucks :sad:

OK, so my mum has given her consent for me to do this, as long as I can give proof that the other person isn't a stalker/sex predator etc. So in other words, someone who can show photos of themselves, or send some other form of proof...which shouldn't be too hard...yay!

So Petra, can you put me on the list? I don't really mind where my partner is from (Europe would be nice but everyone's looking for someone from Europe, it seems )

:boing: Yay!

celien - agnieszka

Daniella92 - looking for an MMer >14yo

Ankmet (USA) - looking for somebody NOT from the US

englishrose (Canada) - looking for someone from Europe

I have no idea :naughty: ask her. (on the sly, of course)

*is thinking hard* Hm, I'll PM you (lilmot :bleh: No idea why OKD's quote turned up in my MQ) back asap and I hope until then something nice comes up my mind :biggrin2:

OK,if anyone listen to me: I WANT TO TAKE A PART IN MIKA MAIL.I DON'T HAVE SPECIAL WISHES,JUST ONE PAIR WHO IS OBOUT 14,15,16...YEARS AND WHO KNOWS ENGLISH

I put you on the list! What is your location?

So Petra, can you put me on the list? I don't really mind where my partner is from (Europe would be nice but everyone's looking for someone from Europe, it seems :bleh:)

*puts on list* :punk:

(lilmot :bleh: No idea why OKD's quote turned up in my MQ)

:doh:

im going to ask my mom, and maybe i will join you but i doubt my mom will like the idea ! who knows, i can never know what my mom thinks

:woot_jump:

Petra, can you put my name on the paired list?

Tomomi(Japan) - Pinkunicorn123(UK)

:woot_jump:!