Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my pack wont be that pretty i guess because i have to go to my post office with my box OPEN so they will check it and i will have to close it there fast with a lot of scotch tape, without very pretty decoration :roftl: doesnt matter the most important things are inside :naughty:

by the way has somebody seen engishrose ? i cant contact her :shocked:

Here are 2 pictures!!! :)

Mikamail010.jpg?t=1213984999

Mikamail0015.jpg?t=1213985088

WOOW! It looks great!

my pack wont be that pretty i guess because i have to go to my post office with my box OPEN so they will check it and i will have to close it there fast with a lot of scotch tape, without very pretty decoration :roftl: doesnt matter the most important things are inside :naughty:

by the way has somebody seen engishrose ? i cant contact her :shocked:

:blush-anim-cl: I'm here! Sorry, I replied to your PM.

i noticed the ducks at once :roftl: why not chickens? :naughty:

You're right; a mikamail from belgium can't be without chocolate!! :biggrin2: chocolates, delicious!

lol, that's what my sister said.

- are you getting a Mika Mail from Belgium?

- yeah, why?

- good, i was hoping you are, they have amazing chocolate :mf_lustslow:

:roftl:

If it's possible, I would like to be paired with someone from UK, just because I'm so curious about that Marmite, we don't have it here, and it's been mentioning at the MFC quite a lot so it made me wondering...

I have to say

You are brave girl:mf_rosetinted:

Here are 2 pictures!!! :)

Mikamail010.jpg?t=1213984999

Mikamail0015.jpg?t=1213985088

:punk::punk:

lol, u like? i can take some to Amsterdam :wink2: on the other hand, that's a stupid idea, u're taking like a whole suitcase of beer so.. :naughty:

take them! :naughty: and the amount of beers dropped down since there will be no Luke there... I'll just have sth like 24 bottles... :roftl:

take them! :naughty: and the amount of beers dropped down since there will be no Luke there... I'll just have sth like 24 bottles... :roftl:

ok, i will :biggrin2:

take as much as u were going to, anusiak and i will gladly take care of them :naughty: plus we have emka in our hotel so we'll share. sharing is caring :mf_rosetinted:

And I can't ignore ducks behind the box.:naughty:

OMG! I didn't even notice them! But that is a LOT of ducks!

i noticed the ducks at once why not chickens?

lol, that's what my sister said.

- are you getting a Mika Mail from Belgium?

- yeah, why?

- good, i was hoping you are, they have amazing chocolate

so many ducks!! :shocked:

I collect ducks, they're so cute, it started when my sister gave me 5 ducks and I prefer pink ducks! :naughty:

Agnieszka, make sure that your sister doesn't open your mikamail before you do, or I think she'll eat all the chocolates!

oh and celien! i forgot to tell ya! the "Baryłki" have alcohol in them so beware

oh, good that you tell me that! :naughty: I like them!

Agnieszka, make sure that your sister doesn't open your mikamail before you do, or I think she'll eat all the chocolates!

oh, good that you tell me that! :naughty: I like them!

oh oh, i sense danger, i will spend 3 days in Warsaw this week :blink: i've got no other choice but to trust her :mf_rosetinted:

lol, from what age one can consume alcohol in Belgium? :naughty:

oh oh, i sense danger, i will spend 3 days in Warsaw this week :blink: i've got no other choice but to trust her :mf_rosetinted:

lol, from what age one can consume alcohol in Belgium? :naughty:

Oh, I can wait with sending it if you want...so that you're sure that it's safe :naughty:

16, so that's no problem, I'm 18 :naughty:

Oh, I can wait with sending it if you want...so that you're sure that it's safe :naughty:

16, so that's no problem, I'm 18 :naughty:

naah, send it :biggrin2:

good, just making sure :wink2: it's kinda too late for it now but still, good to know my conscience is clear :naughty:

naah, send it :biggrin2:

good, just making sure :wink2: it's kinda too late for it now but still, good to know my conscience is clear :naughty:

lol :roftl:

ok, I'll send it asap :biggrin2:,

maybe I can write a warning on it: "Don't open this if you're agnieszka's sister :mad:"