Mika Mail

i just got an amazing Mika Mail from celien! :mf_lustslow: i mean, it's perfect!! there's umbrella, and stickers, and chickens, and Mikado, and lollipops and THE chocolate of course :naughty: thank you thank you thank you!

i was so wrong when i thought making MM is the fun part, getting is even better! :roftl: i can't stop smiling! i love the postcard! and the note in notebook was so nice. and the accesories she bought for the Amsterdam gig! i've been wearing them since the morning :roftl: Party Time lol! you'll know what i mean when i post a pic :wink2: that was one pointlessly delicious Mika Mail! i looooove it! i will post pics tonight :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we get t-shirts? I like this slogan too. Maybe the design could have some lollipops and what else?
Here you are!

candyT-1.jpg

Nice!!!

But where is the slogan?

Welcome to the World's Candy Store

Mika Mail

:lmao:!!!!

She DEFINITELY out-taped me, lol.

HPIM3662.jpg

:lmfao:!!

HPIM3671.jpg

OMG! BLUE HUMPHREY SIBLING!!!

I got my package from Rosina this week!!!

imgp0107dl2.jpg

I think I might OD on chocolate if I eat all of this.

Is that twisties, like, as in the cheese-flavoured chips? Becasue if so, the NZ packaging is CRAZY different!

prodpix%5Cfood%5Ctwisties.jpg

???

Your packages are great! I don't even have a partner yet...

Maybe I should start posting pics of candies in advance?

Don't worry! These are from the last round still :-)

.....I spelled souvenir wrong on the customs thing didn't I and I realized after I had sent it haha

Isn't it just the strangest word? I could never spell it, but I've spent so much time in the MM thread now I know it like th back of my hand lol.

i just got an amazing Mika Mail from celien! i mean, it's perfect!! there's umbrella, and stickers, and chickens, and Mikado, and lollipops and THE chocolate of course thank you thank you thank you!

i was so wrong when i thought making MM is the fun part, getting is even better! i can't stop smiling! i love the postcard! and the note in notebook was so nice. and the accesories she bought for the Amsterdam gig! i've been wearing them since the morning Party Time lol! you'll know what i mean when i post a pic that was one pointlessly delicious Mika Mail! i looooove it! i will post pics tonight

Yay! Can't wait to see!

are the jaffas in there? cos I don't see them...I did tell you there were a load of chocolate since its basically all we have for our own haha

milo is nice cold!

the lady at the souvenir shop looked at me weird buying the kiwi and the patch...by the way the patch is iron on I think so you can stick it on anything you feel like!

.....I spelled souvenir wrong on the customs thing didn't I and I realized after I had sent it haha

No, I didn't think there were any jaffas in there, although I have no idea what they look like of course. :blush-anim-cl:

Ah, that's what I figured, I just have to find a nice place to stick it on. :naughty:

Lol. When I bought the souvenirs they started talking English to me. They just assume Dutch people won't be as stupid as to buy their own tacky souvenirs. :roftl:

Is that twisties, like, as in the cheese-flavoured chips? Becasue if so, the NZ packaging is CRAZY different!

prodpix%5Cfood%5Ctwisties.jpg

???

Yeah. (At least, they tasted like cheese-flavoured chips. :bleh:)

Pretty different indeed. :blink:

me, talking to my sister: basia! it's a chicken, i just noticed!

my sister: like duuuh.. and it's a one gay chicken..

:roftl:

685c2f0cbcf23e92.jpg

me very happy with my MM :wink2:

89c5393b86b28d1b.jpg

isn't it a perfect thing to wear for a Mika gig? :biggrin2:

86d839c28b9d3c53.jpg

thanks celien!! :wub2:

i just got an amazing Mika Mail from celien! :mf_lustslow: i mean, it's perfect!! there's umbrella, and stickers, and chickens, and Mikado, and lollipops and THE chocolate of course :naughty: thank you thank you thank you!

i was so wrong when i thought making MM is the fun part, getting is even better! :roftl: i can't stop smiling! i love the postcard! and the note in notebook was so nice. and the accesories she bought for the Amsterdam gig! i've been wearing them since the morning :roftl: Party Time lol! you'll know what i mean when i post a pic :wink2: that was one pointlessly delicious Mika Mail! i looooove it! i will post pics tonight :thumb_yello:

I'm really happy that you're happy with the mikamail I sent you! Enjoy it! :biggrin2:

1587414]me' date=' talking to my sister: basia! it's a chicken, i just noticed!

my sister: like duuuh.. and it's a one gay chicken..

:roftl:

[/quote']

:roftl: :roftl: I found the card in a shop and I just had to buy it :biggrin2:

here are the pics!

1024408953e2b74c.jpg

0a646196b0c792ae.jpg

five items from celien in one pic

1876a2bb99863973.jpg

stickers and my already upgraded phone

ed7479f9582ed31c.jpg

That is a wonderful pack of goodies !:thumb_yello:

Can I ask you what is Mikado ?:blink::roftl:

So far we have these pairs for the new season starting now (or so):

lilmot (US) - Blue Sky (JP)

Jolene (AUS) - agnieszka (PL)

Babuccia - Sarah_Lollipop

celien - agnieszka

Tomomi (JP) - Pinkunicorn123 (UK)

MIINA (JP) - Ina (Serbia)

englishrose (Canada) - bubuciis (Latvia)

Ankmet20 (USA) - Wendi (Scotland)

iadoremika (Canada) - Lady Godiva (USA)

and those new MMers that want to participate and are looking for partners:

Daniella92 (from Montenegro)- looking for an MMer >14yo

MikaMeka (from US) - looking for someone from everywhere

Cintia_Jenny (ARG) - looking for someone from Europe (esp. UK)

Lady Godiva (USA) - looking for a partner NOT from the US

England (US of A) - looking for someone from Europe or Australia

musicfreak (US) - looking for someone from not-US

Vedrana (Belgrade) - looking for someone from the UK

yogabear90 - looking for someone from ???

Burnt DVDs I see

None of your following MMs will contain such an evil thing.

how cool!! although i dont really know anyone well enough on here to find a pair. haha mika would be proud of us!

I'll put you on the list! What's your location and what are your preferences for a partner?

Normally you'd PM your details to Petra (where you are and where you want your partner to be from, if you care), but she's moving at the moment, not sure if she'll have internet soon (?) :tears

You could PM her and wait, or if your preferences match with someone on the list we could probably put you together now :thumb_yello

:cheerful_h4h:

Welcome to the world's candy store!

:punk:

Can we get t-shirts? I like this slogan too. Maybe the design could have some lollipops and what else?

:wub2:

My Mika Mail from Holly :yay

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z196/mikalover174/HPIM3663.jpg

She DEFINITELY out-taped me, lol.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z196/mikalover174/HPIM3662.jpg

This is all the candy she sent me.. A TON! I've eaten some already and there's still all that left, lol.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z196/mikalover174/HPIM3667.jpg

She sent me awesome brochures and stuff along with a fortune telling fish which says I'm in love :naughty There's also a Teen Now magazine which has a poster of Chace Crawford, the sexiest guy EVER!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z196/mikalover174/HPIM3668.jpg

*doesnt know Chace Crawford* :blink:

Wow, that's defginitely A LOT of tape!!! Didnt the customs try to open it?

I got my package from Rosina this week!!! :woot_jump

It traveled all the way from New Zealand to Holland. (And it survived.)

Here are some pictures:

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/4527/imgp0104qx9.jpg

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7610/imgp0105gl2.jpg

Kiwi! :biggrin2

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5153/imgp0107dl2.jpg

I think I might OD on chocolate if I eat all of this. :naughty

Your packages are great! I don't even have a partner yet...

Maybe I should start posting pics of candies in advance?:naughty

You'll get one asap!!!!!!

Humphrey has a sibling?:shocked

:wub2:

:roftl You have your own elephant exclusively for you ! I bet many people are envying you :naughty

Some indeed are :tears::das:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a wonderful pack of goodies !:thumb_yello:

Can I ask you what is Mikado ?:blink::roftl:

it's a game, i used to play it as a child, it's not called Mikado in Poland though. Or is Mikado the name of the company not the game? i'm lost..

anyway, there are lots of colorful little sticks and you have to take one from the pile using sticks but the others cannot move. you continue taking them till you move one. it's nice and very simple but the best games are simple. it's funny Celien sent me a game, i'm actually a game freak. I love swedish Kubb, you play it outside and it's so much fun, and i love Maxi Yatzy and also Phase Ten my sister brought from Australia. it's embarassing, i'm like an old grandma with hobbies like that :roftl:

I was surprised too!

Have you named him/her?

it's a game, i used to play it as a child, it's not called Mikado in Poland though. Or is Mikado the name of the company not the game? i'm lost..

anyway, there are lots of colorful little sticks and you have to take one from the pile using sticks but the others cannot move. you continue taking them till you move one. it's nice and very simple but the best games are simple. it's funny Celien sent me a game, i'm actually a game freak. I love swedish Kubb, you play it outside and it's so much fun, and i love Maxi Yatzy and also Phase Ten my sister brought from Australia. it's embarassing, i'm like an old grandma with hobbies like that :roftl:

'Mikado' sounds Japanese. I didn't know that game though.:blink:

I've heard that Pocky is called Mikado in Europe.

akabako_p.gif

*doesnt know Chace Crawford* :blink:

Wow, that's defginitely A LOT of tape!!! Didnt the customs try to open it?

Chace Crawford is from the show Gossip Girls... I've never seen it, but it's pretty popular. I'm not even sure how I first heard of him, lol.

It definitely hadn't been opened before I got it! I would have been happy if that had happened :lmfao:

Have you named him/her?

I'm really bad at naming things.. do you have any ideas? :naughty:

'Mikado' sounds Japanese. I didn't know that game though.:blink:

I've heard that Pocky is called Mikado in Europe.

akabako_p.gif

We call them fiddle-sticks!!! :thumb_yello:

they're called bierki in Poland :biggrin2:

we've got a set of mikado sticks at home that where made by my grandma! :punk: I love to play mikado!

aww, that's so nice..

I'm really bad at naming things.. do you have any ideas? :naughty:

Alice :naughty:

Okay, I'm collecting stuff for my partner and I'm almost finished getting all my stuff.

I was just wanting a peice of advice from you all...

Where did you get your boxes? The cardboard ones with "lids"? Post office? Grocery store?

Thanks so much:wink2:

Okay, I'm collecting stuff for my partner and I'm almost finished getting all my stuff.

I was just wanting a peice of advice from you all...

Where did you get your boxes? The cardboard ones with "lids"? Post office? Grocery store?

Thanks so much:wink2:

I used a shoe box for mine the second time :thumb_yello: