Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol - hey lilmot - we were wrong about the customs officer - it arrived today packaged up nice and propperly :P

Pics in about 2 secs folks.

I'm so glad that custom's officer didn't steal your pink boa. That would be bad.:naughty: :naughty: I'm glad you like it....wasn't sure about the pink unicorn...hehe....I kept thinking in my mind I was shopping for Pink....and somehow my mind transposed that to just shopping for pink (as in color)....I was in a pink mood.

I love your mika mails too! Everyday I take things out of the box and decide what I am going to try....and then I put them back in for the next day when it is like a new present again!!! It makes me feel so special....when I talk about it at work or with frenz they think it is cool too, but they laugh at me also because it makes me so happy.

YEAH!:wub2:

I am almost done with my package. However, I didn't get that many candy for VeroMICA. I got little thing that would remind her of MIKA. I got tiny winy lollipops. They are so cute.

This is very fun. It got me occupied for weeks. I love that feeling!

I know that here on the West Coast of the US we have Pocky. The Strawberry flavored one was new to me though. I don't eat it that often, but I do like it.

I did'nt know that. Thanks.

We have many kind of Pockys in Japan, marron flavored, maccha(green tea) flavored, with crushed almonds....I love them.

My favorite is the standard one (milk chocolate coated)...

how very boring tomomi - i got sent some grape ones before and some white ones with pink swirly stuff on them :P

Love pocky because its so random.

We can only get the chocolate ones here (not as good) from a filapino store about 200yards away along with longs of weird and wonderful things.

Want some filapino stuff next time mol?

I got my mika mail today:woot_jump:

I dont know what to say :blink: but it is amazing...and there is so much chocolate.. :wub2:

The book was so cool...it was a scrap book...

and my key chains were so pretty:blush-anim-cl:

okay i'll stop talking now...i have pictures XD

S5000505.jpg

S5000507.jpg

S5000508.jpg