Mika Mail

Je ne suis pas from France et mon francais is actually so bad that personne ne va me believe that I'm francaise. pardonnez-moi. So I won't be able to help here! :(

ok, I'm planning to buy every tiny Mika-bit I can get and then send it to Bellatrix! :woot_jump:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the looks of the main list we need 3-4 French MMers, so if any of you who are from France and wish to be paired with more than one person before we close on Sunday for the next shuffle or know a French mfcer who may want to take part - please let me know.

Ha! I got a French partner, take that, people looking for French partners - ner ner ner-ner ner ner! :bleh:

Sad ... I really really miss Siri's messages - COME BACK FROM NORWAY! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU! I'LL EAT YOUR MIKA MAIL!!! :tears::naughty:

Je ne suis pas from France et mon francais is actually so bad that personne ne va me believe that I'm francaise. pardonnez-moi. So I won't be able to help here!

ok, I'm planning to buy every tiny Mika-bit I can get and then send it to Bellatrix!

Uhh ... wha-? :bleh::naughty:

I think I will go shopping for more goodies tomorrow. I have nothing better to do. And also, I did actually eat something out of the package, so it now needs replacing :naughty:. I kept thinking about how much Siri would like Caramellos, and then I couldn't stop thinking about how it's been years since I had a Caramello, and about how much I love Caramellos, and how much I needed to have a Caramello ... :boxed:

*Don't google Caramellos Siri! It's a surprise!*

Oi!

Be warned i have the power to go on Thursday - since its got a 2 point lead.

I accept your final decision - I want to meet you, but if you

want to go Thursday then I will have to put up with it. If the

Thursday fits in better with interviews etc then that makes sense,

but I really hope you can make the Tuesday!! Fred has said that

he hopes to be able to tell folks the MFC Official perks on the

Thursday - so maybe that will be the best day (weather-wise as well!!)

:(

Yes! It's only....2:25am.:naughty:

I find it so amusing that we are so far away from each other but are in exactly the same time, when people on the other side of my country are 2 hours different :bleh:

*clears throat ready to say that dreaded phrase*
Get to bed!!!!

*assumes this is directed only at tomomi*

:naughty: *sides with pink*

Yeah tomomi - Go to beeeed!

:naughty:

Ha ha im not ignoring you :)

I pmed you earlier.

After i made the mistake with the pairing i noticed that there is no one else at the moment who fits.

When i shuffle everyone around (which will be announced on the 17th March) you and those who have not got partners will have priority and be given someone before anyone else :)

:tears:

PINK! GIVE HER A FRICKING PARTNER!

:thumb_yello::original:

*is really just post-whoring because she is so close to 1000 it would a shame to just go to bed now...*

good luck on the posts! haha

it's not that i need a partner THIS instance. i am just way confused on what'sgoing on now?!?!? EEK!

Sorry - I thought I was on Pinks thread - but this is MM - Pinky

will sort you out!! :thumb_yello:

haha

i hope :D

*points at Taylor and laughs*

va te fair foutre!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck on the posts! haha

it's not that i need a partner THIS instance. i am just way confused on what'sgoing on now?!?!? EEK!

haha

i hope :D

va te fair foutre!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Guess this site does not

know how to swear in French or you would be ***** out!!! :roftl: :roftl: