2007 - A day with Mika in Japan

miori-mary

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I remember this video! Mika kept biting everything, LOL! It made for some pretty awesome screen caps. Wow, the memories...

you are making it worse for me :tears: I CAN'T see the VIDEO :aah:

Oh I remember this video! Mika kept biting everything, LOL! It made for some pretty awesome screen caps. Wow, the memories...

Mango, neither I or lucy have seen the video yet, if you have the link would you be so kind to post it for us please? Tnx...:wink2:

The least you could do for being so naughty :sneaky2: :mf_rosetinted:was to post a valid link to that Mika vid in Japan, as it is not working and i guess i never watched :wink2:

Oh my gosh. I LOL'd at your sig. Awesome!

Goshdarn. Is the day with Mika still up anywhere on Youtube? Or is that^ link the whole thing?

No that's not it, though that one is funny too! The video I was thinking of is longer, and Mika goes to a few different places. I believe he ends up at a party, where he gets presents. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad. I didn't realize that you couldn't find it. I'll look for it, and let you know if it turns up! :thumb_yello:

Hiya G!

No, no that one, I know that one, i want the link to the one Sara mentioned where Mika was bitting some red heart shaped lollipops...

Oh my gosh. I LOL'd at your sig. Awesome!

Goshdarn. Is the day with Mika still up anywhere on Youtube? Or is that^ link the whole thing?

Mikagueisha's on my sig while he's in Japan...:biggrin2:

Last week it was Mikadile dundee...:naughty:

I can't seem to find it on YT...;(

Hiya G!

No, no that one, I know that one, i want the link to the one Sara mentioned where Mika was bitting some red heart shaped lollipops...

Mikagueisha's on my sig while he's in Japan...:biggrin2:

Last week it was Mikadile dundee...:naughty:

I can't seem to find it on YT...;(

I can't find it either, and I haven't seen it yet. :tears:

Btw, I loved the Mikadile Dundee siggie! The look on his face, I could imagine him saying "Crikey mate!" :roll1:

:blush-anim-cl:Errm...sorry guys, I don't know which interview that was, but here is one that is one of my ultimate favs of him:

This was for an australian radio. It's just too sweet and funny :naughty:.

We've been looking for this video for like ages :roftl: And finally Louiza found it :thumb_yello:

PS. Since I can't watch it, it might not be the one you're talking about here :blink::naughty: but I guess it's the same one

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17855

wish we could find this vid in better quality, it's one of my faves! you cant watch photobucket vids miro?

wish we could find this vid in better quality, it's one of my faves! you cant watch photobucket vids miro?

Yeah it would be great! I had a problem, couldn't see it but now I can :biggrin2: It felt like ages since I saw it last time..

I have this vid.

Also what mods do, keep hidden treasures where YT can't remove them :wink2:

Do add MMarchives as a friend on YT and u'll be able to see it, I'll share it with you. Make sure to send me a PM here with your YT username so that I know u're MFC ok?

I have this vid.

Also what mods do, keep hidden treasures where YT can't remove them :wink2:

Do add MMarchives as a friend on YT and u'll be able to see it, I'll share it with you. Make sure to send me a PM here with your YT username so that I know u're MFC ok?

sending you a pm:thumb_yello:

Ok well it seems some members get a "this video is not available in your country" message even tho the vid is private so I've uploaded it here for you to download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PK2ADFTE

I hope it works this way (let me know!) and I hope it's the right vid lol. It seems like mine is an 'extended' version of what was to be seen on photobucket.

Enjoy! :D

Ok well it seems some members get a "this video is not available in your country" message even tho the vid is private so I've uploaded it here for you to download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PK2ADFTE

I hope it works this way (let me know!) and I hope it's the right vid lol. It seems like mine is an 'extended' version of what was to be seen on photobucket.

Enjoy! :D

jesus!! "This service is temporarily not available from your service area."!!!!!!!!

:crybaby:

sh*t!!!! thzz niki u've done so much already. i guess i doomed to NOT watch this:sneaky2:

jesus!! "This service is temporarily not available from your service area."!!!!!!!!

:crybaby:

sh*t!!!! thzz niki u've done so much already. i guess i doomed to NOT watch this:sneaky2:

OMG you must be cursed :aah:

Try again later lol.