Mikachu

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he he

What's the weather now on Trinidad? And you're really moving to Australia? Alone or with somebody (sorry that i'm asking, i'm just curious :wink2:)

it's ok :wink2:

yes by myself when i finish vet school here, i have to work for a couple years and then i'll migrate :biggrin2: :biggrin2: i can't wait! my dream was to work with steve irwin, but although he passed away, i still wanna go there and work in his zoo, in addition to having my own clinic!

it is a bit cloudy. my dad is in puerto rico..mom's talking to him now, i dunno how the whether is there...he's on competition with bob :naughty: and the other fellas.

it's ok :wink2:

yes by myself when i finish vet school here, i have to work for a couple years and then i'll migrate :biggrin2: :biggrin2: i can't wait! my dream was to work with steve irwin, but although he passed away, i still wanna go there and work in his zoo, in addition to having my own clinic!

it is a bit cloudy. my dad is in puerto rico..mom's talking to him now, i dunno how the whether is there...he's on competition with bob :naughty: and the other fellas.

alot of my family live in austrailia and NZ , my aunties and uncles live in melbourne -victoria , and in NZ they live in roturua ? - if thats how you spell it... and aww that would be a great career ! my lil sis wants to be a vetinary nurse :biggrin2:

alot of my family live in austrailia and NZ , my aunties and uncles live in melbourne -victoria , and in NZ they live in roturua ? - if thats how you spell it... and aww that would be a great career ! my lil sis wants to be a vetinary nurse :biggrin2:

So when you're going to end you school Kavi? How long your studies takes?

Yep Steve was doing great things, pity that he passed away and how...

lol like 6 more years....5 yrs in vet school and i have a yr again in uni..i doing my bachelors in science (major - biology, zoology emphasis and chemistry minor), although i don't need it but u know i want a degree lol...yeah i'm a geek lol.

btw

i love how he looks there..i dunno so angelic like :wub2:

lol like 6 more years....5 yrs in vet school and i have a yr again in uni..i doing my bachelors in science (major - biology, zoology emphasis and chemistry minor), although i don't need it but u know i want a degree lol...yeah i'm a geek lol.

btw

The lights make him looks angelic :P

Well, sometimes i feel like a nerd :P I'm studying biology and i'm thinking to start something new.

You'll have more opportunites after your studies if you have these bachelors...

btw

hmmmmm :wub2: yeah he does :wub2: x