Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well...i was stereotyping

I know ^^

*Kramar så hårt att Elina nästan tappar andan och vägrar släppa taget*

x

*kramar Sherry superduperhårt och vägrar släppa taget* :bleh:

:wub2:

Hiya girls , long time no speaky , hows it going?

Helloooo Freddie! :D

we're good! Just waiting for someone *hint* to spill the beans about GMA and NY and everything. Ah, the suspense..!

HURRY UP DANÃ! :roftl::biggrin2:

LMAO!!

How about.. Blonde hair, blue eyes and speaks a little Swedish? :bleh:

x

are you not proud to be British? lol

Hiya girls , long time no speaky , hows it going? :biggrin2:

Oi oi :wink2:

No I'm not!

*looks around with shifty eyes*

:bleh:

x

:naughty:

sorry for taking so long to answer the hotel's internet is being slow..

hello ya'll.. no caz i'm still in NY :bleh: won't be back til the 26th.

and yeah i went to gma, twas great.. a bit tiring cos it was pouring and i had to wake up at 5am, but was worth it.. saw mika.. got his autograph, and a pic of my mum with him :sneaky2: lucky biatch lol, i've been looking like a monster for the past few days cos my eye's gone all red and horrible :sad: so i didn't wanna take a pic with him :tears:

are you not proud to be British? lol

Um... :blush-anim-cl:

and yeah i went to gma, twas great.. a bit tiring cos it was pouring and i had to wake up at 5am, but was worth it.. saw mika.. got his autograph, and a pic of my mum with him :sneaky2: lucky biatch lol, i've been looking like a monster for the past few days cos my eye's gone all red and horrible :sad: so i didn't wanna take a pic with him :tears:

Hey D!

Glad you're having a good time!

Sorry about your eyes!

Are your cheeks okay?! :naughty:

Love you and miss you!!

x

HELLOOOOOOOO!

omg...Dan u should of had a pic with him ...it dosnt matter if your eyes red...:bleh:

Hey D!

Glad you're having a good time!

Sorry about your eyes!

Are your cheeks okay?! :naughty:

Love you and miss you!!

x

hi sherry *hugs*. thanks lol.. yeah they're.. great lol :naughty: luv ya miss ya lots tooo :huglove:

HELLOOOOOOOO!

omg...Dan u should of had a pic with him ...it dosnt matter if your eyes red...:bleh:

lol .. i know i know.. but yeah :fisch: i would've been too embarassed to look at the pic after.. guess i could just blur my face when i show the pic lol.

so how is everyone :D?

what happened to your eye? *hugs*

awww glad you're having a good time and got to meet him again! sorry about your eyes .. is the rest of the holiday good?

ps: grrrr internet keeps cutting out ...

Aaahhhh u got to meet him *faints*

x)

and yeah i went to gma, twas great.. a bit tiring cos it was pouring and i had to wake up at 5am, but was worth it.. saw mika.. got his autograph, and a pic of my mum with him lucky biatch lol, i've been looking like a monster for the past few days cos my eye's gone all red and horrible so i didn't wanna take a pic with him

*hugs lots*

I hope you're having a great time! Ah, what am I saying, of course you are. It's NY!! :D

Aww I'm so sorry about your eyes. But you'll get another chance. December perhaps :thumb_yello:

But oh it sounds like so much fun!! I've read other reports and it seemed great! So happy for you! :biggrin2:

anyway, did you talk to him at all? and did you go to the extra free gig? :P

lol .. i know i know.. but yeah :fisch: i would've been too embarassed to look at the pic after.. guess i could just blur my face when i show the pic lol.

so how is everyone :D?

LOL!:roftl:

Do u think we would care what u look like? NOOOO!:naughty:

it cant of been THAT bad!:bleh:

fine thanks....:biggrin2: