• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*puts on sexy pouty face*

aah thank you :D and you were right btw, I was reading Cynthia's report :roftl:

*hears Bridget Jones's TV-channel boss say* "Cynthia Anderson, already a legend"

oooooh very sexy lol

who was right? what report? lol

YAY!

:shocked: do I see a tattoo?

where abouts? :wink2:

indeed :das:

oooo Laura :das:

(what can I say, I've discovered my huge love for the das smiley )

:naughty:

*goes closer to have a better look* could be, could be :roftl:

Hello btw Jessica :D I don't think I've ever really spoken to you! Though I have seen you around a lot :bleh:

I'm Elina. Nice to meet you "properly" ^^

Hello, nice to meet you,too!

:huglove:

I've definitely seen you around before, also. Glad we're speaking, this time. haha

Do I really have to point it out...? :wink2:

oooooh very sexy lol

who was right? what report? lol

Jasmin I suppose, since you seem to have no idea what I'm talking about ^^

It is THE report. No one will ever be able to top that unless you actually end up marrying the man himself or something :roftl:

The first part is here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4673&page=69

Cynthia has written 6 parts so far I think.. anyway, just keep on reading all of her reports until the thread ends :punk:

(it takes quite a while though. I don't know how long it took me. But when I left this thread I went to the GMA thread to find her report and then I read all the parts she'd written and came straight back here. So yeah, quite some time :roftl: )

Hello, nice to meet you,too!

I've definitely seen you around before, also. Glad we're speaking, this time. haha

Haha yeah me too! :D:huglove:

It is THE report. No one will ever be able to top that unless you actually end up marrying the man himself or something :roftl:

The first part is here

Cynthia has written 6 parts so far I think.. anyway, just keep on reading all of her reports until the thread ends :punk:

(it takes quite a while though. I don't know how long it took me. But when I left this thread I went to the GMA thread to find her report and then I read all the parts she'd written and came straight back here. So yeah, quite some time :roftl: )

Elina that was what I thought about when going to the bathroom after reading all the reports "Wow nothing can top her experiance unless you end up with Mika or something!" :roftl:

Elina that was what I thought about when going to the bathroom after reading all the reports "Wow nothing can top her experiance unless you end up with Mika or something!" :roftl:

LOL, fo rizzle. xD

It's strange though, normally I'd be insanely jealous, however I'm not!

The first part is here

thats looooooooooooooooooooong, wana give me the short version? lmao

It's this girl from MFC that was suppose to hand out MFC shirts and got mistaken to be a professional and got told by GMA folks to organize were people went and who got in... and she played along as a pro and got to meet Mikas family and tell them were to go and stuff....haha

Oh right and she got to meet Mika also and hand him presents and stuff...she's writing her last "Installment" now hehe

:biggrin2:

Oh right and she got to meet Mika also and hand him presents and stuff...she's writing her last "Installment" now hehe

:biggrin2:

oh right, cheers! that saved me an awful lot of reading!! i hate reading :naughty:

but yeh, shes WELL lucky!! im so peed that i havent met him yet :thumbdown:

LOL, fo rizzle. xD

It's strange though, normally I'd be insanely jealous, however I'm not!

I'm not jealous either. :boxed: Well, I wish that it would've been me. But I'm not jealous. It's prob 'cause she writes so well and you feel like you're reading a novel = you identify with the lead character and in some strange level feel like you are that person. Sort of. :bleh:

thats looooooooooooooooooooong, wana give me the short version? lmao

Basically Mika's peeps, the GMA crew and, above all, the security thought she was working there. That she was in charge of the VIP people or something like that. :naughty: I know, it sounds unbelievable! It's an amazing report and there is no way to tell the short version. It must be read! You can do it tomorrow or something :thumb_yello: Trust me, you don't want to miss it! :biggrin2:

I'm not jealous either. :boxed: Well, I wish that it would've been me. But I'm not jealous. It's prob 'cause she writes so well and you feel like you're reading a novel = you identify with the lead character and in some strange level feel like you are that person. Sort of. :bleh:

Basically Mika's peeps, the GMA crew and, above all, the security thought she was working there. That she was in charge of the VIP people or something like that. :naughty: I know, it sounds unbelievable! It's an amazing report and there is no way to tell the short version. It must be read! You can do it tomorrow or something :thumb_yello: Trust me, you don't want to miss it! :biggrin2:

Yea, I know what you mean! She had me saking with excitement, literally!

Gosh, she is such a sweet heart!

I'll be back, I have to eat dinner and I really need to do laundry.

I'll be thinking of all of you...especially you, Laura. :wink2::naughty:

Yea, I know what you mean! She had me saking with excitement, literally!

Gosh, she is such a sweet heart!

I'll be back, I have to eat dinner and I really need to do laundry.

I'll be thinking of all of you...especially you, Laura. :wink2::naughty:

:naughty: im not dancing anymore, its obviously not sexy enough :roftl: but you can keep thinking of me ! lol

catch ya later

xxx