This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

I think in the song instant martyr, mika's trying to say that "she" will instantly sacrifice herself for others :) The word martyr eludes to the idea of sacrificing something...not necessarily your life (though that is the literal meaning of the word) Instant martyr was actually released as a track on the big girl single so those who have been lucky enough to find it, can hear it without any guilt:wink2: I also believe that I heard somewhere in an interview that the song is about the women in his life...:thumb_yello:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see someone already answered you Sara. I read an e-mail and forgot to check if someone had posted. ^^

Haha, I have to listen to that song again....

I try not to listen to them much because

one: I'd like to be suprised and,

two: I know Mika was upset that people had some of those demos and were listening, so I try to trespect him by not listening, but sometimes it's so hard!

If you have them already I don't really think the amount of times you listen to them makes any difference :naughty: It's the fact that you do have them that Mika doesn't like and is *whispers* illegal! :roftl:

(and of course he doesn't like it! I would be furious if someone had leaked my demos!)

but Instant martyr is on the Big girl single isn't it? so it's no longer one of the unreleased tracks :fisch:

I think in the song instant martyr, mika's trying to say that "she" will instantly sacrifice herself for others :) The word martyr eludes to the idea of sacrificing something...not necessarily your life (though that is the literal meaning of the word) Instant martyr was actually released as a track on the big girl single so those who have been lucky enough to find it, can hear it without any guilt:wink2: I also believe that I heard somewhere in an interview that the song is about the women in his life...:thumb_yello:

Meaning his mother? :blink:

:naughty:

I think I heard him say that it was about his mother and sisters in some interview..

I see someone already answered you Sara. I read an e-mail and forgot to check if someone had posted. ^^

If you have them already I don't really think the amount of times you listen to them makes any difference :naughty: It's the fact that you do have them that Mika doesn't like and is *whispers* illegal! :roftl:

(and of course he doesn't like it! I would be furious if someone had leaked my demos!)

but Instant martyr is on the Big girl single isn't it? so it's no longer one of the unreleased tracks :fisch:

:shocked: I didn't know it was on the Big Girl single..I'm a bad fan...:( lol

I have to buy it!

I don't have ALL the demos downloaded...Just one.

I heard most on someone's myspace. hehe

:shocked: I didn't know it was on the Big Girl single..I'm a bad fan...:( lol

I have to buy it!

I don't have ALL the demos downloaded...Just one.

I heard most on someone's myspace. hehe

lol that doesn't make you a bad fan! ^^

only one? then you're a better person than me! :naughty: (and most members of this forum :roftl: )

they were on someone's myspace? :shocked: okay I may be a complete hypocrite but I think that's way out of line. Putting them up in public like that! (not to mention ILLEGAL!) :sneaky2:

only one? then you're a better person than me! :naughty: (and most members of this forum :roftl: )

they were on someone's myspace? :shocked: okay I may be a complete hypocrite but I think that's way out of line. Putting them up in public like that! (not to mention ILLEGAL!) :sneaky2:

Aww, thanks!

:huglove:

:biggrin2::roftl: True...hahaha

Yea, I know what you mean. I can't imagine how angry Mika would be if he found out they're on such a public website.

OK I may be a hypocrite to :roftl: but I think it's wrong to put them up in public.

Aww, thanks!

:huglove:

True...hahaha

Yea, I know what you mean. I can't imagine how angry Mika would be if he found out they're on such a public website.

He could do it the American way and sue :naughty: LOL no I don't think he'd do that. But his label might want to. It's not only theft, that person is also giving/showing the world the stolen goods! :boxed:

OK I may be a hypocrite to :roftl: but I think it's wrong to put them up in public.

VERY wrong. *sigh* you should just keep them to yourself like all normal people do :naughty: and on occassion send them to a friend or fellow mfc member :roftl:

Elina I wonder were you get your goods from?!

:cool:

first of all, goods? what goods? you mean LICM, right? :mf_rosetinted:

I got about half from a site and the other half from a very kind and generous person :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Lol, let me guess...

:naughty:

yeah I think you only need one guess :roftl:

He could do it the American way and sue :naughty: LOL no I don't think he'd do that. But his label might want to. It's not only theft, that person is also giving/showing the world the stolen goods! :boxed:

VERY wrong. *sigh* you should just keep them to yourself like all normal people do :naughty: and on occassion send them to a friend or fellow mfc member :roftl:

Yea...I would NOT want to be the person who Mika sues..and/or doesn't like!

:boxed: It's hard imagining him not liking a fan..

The one I got was from an MFCer.

Yea...I would NOT want to be the person who Mika sues..and/or doesn't like!

:boxed: It's hard imagining him not liking a fan..

The one I got was from an MFCer.

Yeah I know :boxed:

But if we put it this way: if he decides to not like any fan who owns his unreleased tracks then all of his biggest fans (=MFCers) are all goners! :shocked::lmfao:

first of all, goods? what goods? you mean LICM, right? :mf_rosetinted:

I got about half from a site and the other half from a very kind and generous person :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

yeah I think you only need one guess :roftl:

No, just forget it :mf_rosetinted:

Yes there are some very nice people out there :naughty:

Yeah I know :boxed:

But if we put it this way: if he decides to not like any fan who owns his unreleased tracks then all of his biggest fans (=MFCers) are all goners! :shocked::lmfao:

:shocked: That's true!

But what would he do without us?! He has to forgive our over obsessive nature...:naughty:

Aww, good night , Jass!

HAha I'm sure you are :bleh:

I should hopp into bed now, need to do lots of things tom...eh later on :boxed:

LOL my thoughts exactly :roftl: I was trying to wait for Cynthia's part 7. But I don't think I can wait any longer. ^^

I hear my bed calling my name! :bleh:

Good night! :huglove:

LOL my thoughts exactly :roftl: I was trying to wait for Cynthia's part 7. But I don't think I can wait any longer. ^^

I hear my bed calling my name! :bleh:

Good night! :huglove:

Aww, good night! Nice meeting you again!

*still in shock*

How can you sleep?! The suspense is killing me for part seven to come!:roftl:

:shocked: That's true!

But what would he do without us?! He has to forgive our over obsessive nature...:naughty:

Aww, good night , Jass!

yes he must :naughty: he knows we love him and he loves us. like you said, what would he do without us? he can't afford loosing his fans :roftl:

Aww, good night! Nice meeting you again!

*still in shock*

How can you sleep?! The suspense is killing me for part seven to come!:roftl:

aww you too :D

I know, I'd love to stay and wait for it! but I think I'll manage. it is 3 in the morning here after all :roftl: