This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nationalities? im a big mutt i think im like 8 things? i dont know its hard to keep track xD

my last name is Ramsay. like chef Ramsay from hell's kitchen... so some part of my family must come from where he comes from right? lol. but i dont know.

all i know is that im jamaican and french canadian.

No.

Haha, wow!

I know that my great grandfather on my father's side came to America from Ireland and his name is on Ellis Island.

Other than that, I know squat.

But I'm Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch, Swedish, French, American Indian, British, and Polish.

Also American...clearly..

wow that's a lot of different cultures you've got there ^^

very cool! :biggrin2:

*runs to Mika for comfort*

::

pfft. you wish. :mf_rosetinted: his arms are taken atm. by me. :naughty:

The word that makes me laugh most is aardvark.

And platypus.

Also tooth pick.

Have someone whisper THAT in your ear.::

aardvark? :lmao: I know I've heard it before but I have no idea what it means!

platypus I know though. and indeed. it is a very strange and funny word :roftl:

*whispers* toooth PICK! :lmfao:

good ones! :naughty:

my last name is Ramsay. like chef Ramsay from hell's kitchen... so some part of my family must come from where he comes from right? lol. but i dont know.

umm.....random? or did that have to do with something i said :roftl: idk my last name is Enlow .....everyone mispronounces it though :thumbdown: i dont know why its not a hard name at all they always stick a nonexisting s in there :roftl:

umm.....random? or did that have to do with something i said :roftl: idk my last name is Enlow .....everyone mispronounces it though :thumbdown: i dont know why its not a hard name at all they always stick a nonexisting s in there :roftl:

nooo cause u said that you were like 8 nationalities.. and i was saying that i think im only two nationalities.. but i could be more cause my last name is ramsay like that chef ramsay dude soo its quite possible that i have family from where hes from lol.

wow that's a lot of different cultures you've got there ^^

very cool!

pfft. you wish. :mf_rosetinted: his arms are taken atm. by me. :naughty:

aardvark? :lmao: I know I've heard it before but I have no idea what it means!

platypus I know though. and indeed. it is a very strange and funny word :roftl:

*whispers* toooth PICK! :lmfao:

good ones! :naughty:

aardvark1.jpg

AARDVARK!

I always say that whenever I'm mad!

There's this hysterical commercial of a little girl who is in the broadway show The Lion King and at the end she goes, "Nobody noticed me. I'm just the aardvark." And I die every time.

Oh Nicka, you know you agree with me!

nooo cause u said that you were like 8 nationalities.. and i was saying that i think im only two nationalities.. but i could be more cause my last name is ramsay like that chef ramsay dude soo its quite possible that i have family from where hes from lol.

My last name is Penniman.

:naughty:

oooooh! now it makes sense! :roftl:

that's a very cool mix! :biggrin2:

xD you know what word makes me laugh? hubbly bubbly! ::

OMG SARA! I completely forgot! thank you my hubbly bubbly pal, for reminding me!! :roftl:

HUBBLY BUBBLY!! :lmfao:

umm.....random? or did that have to do with something i said. idk my last name is Enlow .....everyone mispronounces it though :thumbdown: i dont know why its not a hard name at all they always stick a nonexisting s in there :roftl:

That sounds very Swedish :bleh: and you know what, Enslöv is actually a small town in Sweden :roftl:

(v and w are both pronounced as v in Swedish :P )

anyway Sara, do you have a bit of Swedish in you or where is your last name from? :P

To Richard Simmons?

It was on the news.:roftl:

Kidding. :)

lol , so when do you think ****hia will be done writing the last part of her report type thingy? :mf_rosetinted:

Hopefully soon! It's been a while since her last update!

that's a very cool mix! :biggrin2:

OMG SARA! I completely forgot! thank you my hubbly bubbly pal, for reminding me!! :roftl:

HUBBLY BUBBLY!! :lmfao:

That sounds very Swedish :bleh: and you know what, Enslöv is actually a small town in Sweden :roftl:

(v and w are both pronounced as v in Swedish :P )

anyway Sara, do you have a bit of Swedish in you or where is your last name from? :P

xD your way off im not swedish ... my last name is english actually but my grandmas maiden name is finish :naughty: my grandmas maiden name is *gulp* Frick . Don't laugh . :mf_rosetinted:

To Richard Simmons?

It was on the news.:roftl:

Kidding. :)

Hopefully soon! It's been a while since her last update!

yup hopefully :mf_rosetinted: i DO hope it ends happily , it sounds so sad , and almost makes me not want to meet mika a little bit ...but after thinking it over, I still want to :naughty:

aardvark1.jpg

AARDVARK!

I always say that whenever I'm mad!

There's this hysterical commercial of a little girl who is in the broadway show The Lion King and at the end she goes, "Nobody noticed me. I'm just the aardvark." And I die every time.

Oh Nicka, you know you agree with me!

omg that's a funny looking animal :lmao: (but I have seen pics of it before ^^)

My last name is Penniman.

:naughty:

pfft. :mf_rosetinted:

Nope, to Hannah <3

Aww, what a cute couple!

The Night Owl thread makes sense now!

yup hopefully :mf_rosetinted: i DO hope it ends happily , it sounds so sad , and almost makes me not want to meet mika a little bit ...but after thinking it over, I still want to :naughty:

:shocked: It's impossible not to want to meet Mika!! hahaha

omg that's a funny looking animal :lmao: (but I have seen pics of it before ^^)

pfft. :mf_rosetinted:

Do I HAVE to prove it?

hmmm....i feel like quoting a whole bunch of stuff....but im not going to :mf_rosetinted: i feel like starting up a project or giving an idea for a project so that I have something to do for my last days of summer ..... any ideas for my idea of a mika project ? that didnt make sense did it xD :roftl:

hmmm....i feel like quoting a whole bunch of stuff....but im not going to :mf_rosetinted: i feel like starting up a project or giving an idea for a project so that I have something to do for my last days of summer ..... any ideas for my idea of a mika project ? that didnt make sense did it xD :roftl:

I'm not creative enough. LOL!

Maybe just a booklet..no wait, that's been done..

I was GOING to say a booklet or something of all the MFCers andmaybe their story of how they discovered Mika, but that's kind of similar to Sivan's project, I'd say.