This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

I'm not creative enough. LOL!

Maybe just a booklet..no wait, that's been done..

I was GOING to say a booklet or something of all the MFCers andmaybe their story of how they discovered Mika, but that's kind of similar to Sivan's project, I'd say.

yeah....but im not going to be able to deliver anything to mika so i dont know if i should start up a serious project .....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

xD your way off im not swedish ... my last name is english actually but my grandmas maiden name is finish :naughty: my grandmas maiden name is *gulp* Frick . Don't laugh . :mf_rosetinted:

hahah okay :bleh:

Frick. I'm not laughing. (it doesn't sound funny in Swedish. really, it doesn't :wink2: ) I know I've heard that name before. I know there's people in my country with that last name.

But Frick doesn't sound very Finnish. Not at all actually. :blink::bleh:

*rolls eyes*

Of course..

biggirl.jpg

biggircropl.jpg

the day of our wedding. ^_^

Nice view of the rock, and the hunk.

:shocked:

:lmao:

but oh yes, the hunk :das:

wait, hunk! HUNK! HU-NK!! huuunk..! my God, you've got some ridiculously funny words in English! :roftl:

btw. what kind of a wedding outfit is that?! a BG costume? :naughty:

hahah okay :bleh:

Frick. I'm not laughing. (it doesn't sound funny in Swedish. really, it doesn't :wink2: ) I know I've heard that name before. I know there's people in my country with that last name.

But Frick doesn't sound very Finnish. Not at all actually. :blink::bleh:

wait im receiving info from my mom thats it swiss? wtf she never told me that :blink: oh well now i know :naughty: ha ha thats why i like swiss cheese .....

wait im receiving info from my mom thats it swiss? wtf she never told me that :blink: oh well now i know :naughty: ha ha thats why i like swiss cheese .....

Yeah that sounds more right. It sounds like a German name. (as in, it originally should be pronounced in German.. sort of ^^)

LOL xD

:lmao:

but oh yes, the hunk :das:

wait, hunk! HUNK! HU-NK!! huuunk..! my God, you've got some ridiculously funny words in English! :roftl:

btw. what kind of a wedding outfit is that?! a BG costume? :naughty:

:roftl: LMAO!! WE DOOOO1!!! hahaa

Hunk...what on earth??? :blink:

hunk-a hunk-a burnin' love!

Hubba hubba!

Oh, I thought he might like it, you know?:das:

wow , i just realized I talk about my mom a lot :naughty::roftl: well that just shows how much I love her *puts on red sunglasses*

LOL it's fine. We all talk a lot about many things. ^^ Though I have heard a couple of complaints about the essays I tend to write :roftl:

I've come to the conclusion the MFC and the people on it have poisoned my mind...:naughty:

True for maany members :naughty:

LOL it's fine. We all talk a lot about many things. ^^ Though I have heard a couple of complaints about the essays I tend to write :roftl:

True for maany members :naughty:

hahaha, I can only imagine those essays.

really, are you one of them, eh?

hahaha, I can only imagine those essays.

really, are you one of them, eh?

uhm.. :blink: I think you misunderstood. I often write a lot about whatever I want to say, and that's what I meant about "essays". It's a joke really. :bleh:

but I suppose you mean fanfics? I haven't written one, no. There are however some very talented writers on this thread who have. But our fanfic period ended quite some time ago. :bleh: Though far from all of them are dirty. Really. These girls a brilliant writers and come up with the greatest stories :biggrin2:

I have heard of a fanfic-thread. I haven't read it though. (the girls on this thread never posted any fanfics on the forum. only sent them by pm). I don't even know what that thread was called. was it the "stranded alone with mika on an island"-thread or whatever it's called? anyway, if not, I've never read that thread either. :P