This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

uhm.. :blink: I think you misunderstood. I often write a lot about whatever I want to say, and that's what I meant about "essays". It's a joke really. :bleh:

but I suppose you mean fanfics? I haven't written one, no. There are however some very talented writers on this thread who have. But our fanfic period ended quite some time ago. :bleh: Though far from all of them are dirty. Really. These girls a brilliant writers and come up with the greatest stories :biggrin2:

I have heard of a fanfic-thread. I haven't read it though. (the girls on this thread never posted any fanfics on the forum. only sent then by pm). I don't even know what that thread was called. was it the "stranded alone with mika on an island"-thread or whatever it's called? anyway, if not, I've never read that thread either. :P

Haha, no I was joking with you. I had a feeling that's what you meant because I tend to do that a lot, too.

:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uhm.. :blink: I think you misunderstood. I often write a lot about whatever I want to say, and that's what I meant about "essays". It's a joke really. :bleh:

but I suppose you mean fanfics? I haven't written one, no. There are however some very talented writers on this thread who have. But our fanfic period ended quite some time ago. :bleh: Though far from all of them are dirty. Really. These girls a brilliant writers and come up with the greatest stories :biggrin2:

I have heard of a fanfic-thread. I haven't read it though. (the girls on this thread never posted any fanfics on the forum. only sent then by pm). I don't even know what that thread was called. was it the "stranded alone with mika on an island"-thread or whatever it's called? anyway, if not, I've never read that thread either. :P

arent you supposed to be going to sleep??? hmm missy ? jk jk lol :roftl: i really do think you should sleep though

Haha, no I was joking with you. I had a feeling that's what you meant because I tend to do that a lot, too.

:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

oh ok good :bleh:

then I guess I misunderstood :blink: I blame the lack of sleep! :roftl:

arent you supposed to be going to sleep??? hmm missy ? jk jk lol :roftl: i really do think you should sleep though

LOL yes I really should be going to bed now! ^^

good night girls! :wink2:

Cool!

:thumb_yello:

Thanks!

So what you're going to do 2day? I have to vacum all my house, do some washing, go shopping and help my brother in the backyard :furious: I hate being at home during holidays...

Thanks!

So what you're going to do 2day? I have to vacum all my house, do some washing, go shopping and help my brother in the backyard :furious: I hate being at home during holidays...

I'm here most of the time!I don't like to do those kind of stuff !:bleh:

Do you hav a brother?

Yes,i hate it ,tooo!

Thanks!

oh...I just gotta swim and sleep :lol3:

I do have a hard life,I know. But in all honesty,I was the one who cleaned up in here last,so I may be excused :naughty: