Ever seen this??

Twiglet

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Niets is wat het lijkt - en zelfs dat niet.

For a second I thought you quoted Nietzsche. Now that would have been philosophical. :naughty:

I think that Jack's comment earlier about this not being a theatre is a good one. The serious accusation of identity theft has been made and I think that they should be left to sort it out on their own. :mf_rosetinted:

For a second I thought you quoted Nietzsche. Now that would have been philosophical. :naughty:

I think that Jack's comment earlier about this not being a theatre is a good one. The serious accusation of identity theft has been made and I think that they should be left to sort it out on their own. :mf_rosetinted:

I think everything is sorted out, now...

if people put on a show in public then they can expect people to watch :blink:

*makes popcorn* :mf_rosetinted:

and the plot thickens....

but i still believe in deek, whether or not it's a stolen pic....i believe deek's writings :wink2:

You'd better not. And I don't believe deek will appear again anytime soon...(at least not as 'deek'...)

what deek did is not a good thing, but now, it's all over... and i bet deek knows enough now that it's not a good thing and that the real person is mad at deek...

so no need to add anything to it, ok ? :thumb_yello:

Kavi, believe whatever and whoever you want...

LMFAO ROFL

I am laughing because i cannot believe how confused i am

basically, everyone is lying about their identity?

haha.

as my imagination is running wild (as always) all i can see is Mika and his band or whatever, at their computers, being these people, purposly confusing us for their own amusement and laughing their socks off.

haha, and how funny if it were true.

on the other hand these really could be deluded fans and a serious case of identity theft has in fact taken place.

i prefer the first option, it's much funnier.