artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i could pull off anything for mika :wub2: :wub2: i would be dancing like a fool

i'd probably just skip around the stage and through lollipops at everyone :naughty: that's what i picture a lollipop girl doing anyways...

that's probably what would happen to me :mf_rosetinted: if you've seen the movie 'superstar' where she won't let go of the guys leg that's probably what would happen to me lol i'd ask for a hug and then i wouldn't let go until someone peeled me off of him haha

OMG! hahahahaha i love that movie! SUPASTA! lol! I'm porbably waking my parents with my histerical laughter! OMg i would have that happen to me too if i wasn't so shy! I'd prob dog pile on him and then instead of others joining they'd just stare at me as security 'peeled' me off of him.LOL

hahaha....oh.......M4L13 you know what i m refering to!maybe he got into a catfight w/ perez again...

i still don't get it.. haha i thought you were talking about the picture of that red tassle thingy on his white pants... but i think i was wrong.. like usual haha :thumbdown:

OMG! hahahahaha i love that movie! SUPASTA! lol! I'm porbably waking my parents with my histerical laughter! OMg i would have that happen to me too if i wasn't so shy! I'd prob dog pile on him and then instead of others joining they'd just stare at me as security 'peeled' me off of him.LOL

i think that would definitely be the best moment of my ENTIRE life!!!!!! :wub2: i'm pretty weak but i think it would still take security people a while to get me off of him because i can be pretty strong when i want to be.... that would probably give me at least a minute :thumb_yello: *thinks seriousely about this plan*

i have a bad feeling that a moderator will be coming shortly to tell us to stop talking and post some pictures :naughty: that's happened before so...

i'll just post a couple of not great but still mikagasmic pictures

we've all seen this one.. but it's a bit bigger...

mika52.jpg

i think that would definitely be the best moment of my ENTIRE life!!!!!! :wub2: i'm pretty weak but i think it would still take security people a while to get me off of him because i can be pretty strong when i want to be.... that would probably give me at least a minute :thumb_yello: *thinks seriousely about this plan*

lol! haha if i ever see him...I might actually consider doing this!lol i'm kidding mika! No, I'd probably just start crying when I come face to well probably chest cause I'm shorter then him. And he'd be like "security" and I'd be crying as I got dragged off:roftl:

i have a bad feeling that a moderator will be coming shortly to tell us to stop talking and post some pictures :naughty: that's happened before so...

mika52.jpg

why would they d that?we can taLK!IS IT IN THE RULES?

mika52.jpg

is that wine all for him? MIKA! you're driving home!

lol! haha if i ever see him...I might actually consider doing this!lol i'm kidding mika! No, I'd probably just start crying when I come face to well probably chest cause I'm shorter then him. And he'd be like "security" and I'd be crying as I got dragged off:roftl:

i'm so short i'd probably be face to face with uzzo :naughty: that's fine with me...

did i really just say that?!

mika52.jpg

Apple pose! :D

Look at his little legs. :wub2::blush-anim-cl: