Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

he's looking way too fat on the face but the pose and hair is def his i think :wink2:

:shocked: are you serious?! oh my goodness.. i hope it's mika :blush-anim-cl: i'm going to feel SOO stupid if that isn't mika

the quality of the pic isnt great so his face doesnt really look right but looking at the pose and the clothes, thats gotta be Mika :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wub2: did i see him posing for this picture in some video? i think so... thank you so much!

yeah! IN the japaneese vid where..uhh hmmm*brain overloading so many mika vids* hmmmm i think it's the one with the vid of the girl saying i love you too him...*forgets and smacks head for being stupid*

the quality of the pic isnt great so his face doesnt really look right but looking at the pose and the clothes, thats gotta be Mika :thumb_yello:

OMG, everytime I see your signature-vid, I started to laugh. LOve it!:thumb_yello::roftl: ( sorry off-topic)

i agree :wub2:

umm have i seen these pictures before? i have no clue i have too many pictures keep track off :tears:

mika1369.jpg

mika1370.jpg

well i have no idea if you have but i certainly havent lol thanks :thumb_yello:

edit: doesnt Perez look rather large in this pic? lol i swear he's slimmer than that