Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats why i dont care for mika being friends with him. what if perez got mad at mika for some reason, he could probably hurt mika pretty bad:no:

Yeah, that's right. But i think Mika knows that it can happen one day and he wouldn't care about the "gossip"...well i guess so.Don't know...:blink::cool:

Yeah, that's right. But i think Mika knows that it can happen one day and he wouldn't care about the "gossip"...well i guess so.Don't know...:blink::cool:

it may sound mushy and stupid, but i worry about him and care for him like a mom, even though he could easily be my slightly older brother.

thats why i dont care for mika being friends with him. what if perez got mad at mika for some reason, he could probably hurt mika pretty bad:no:

:sneaky2: perez wouldn't do something like that!! i can't believe you think that mika would be dumb enough to be friends with someone like that!

mika i think your smart :wub2::naughty:

lol, same heer! I saw a vid where he hurt his ankle and it kept me up all night!:roftl:

aww, i almost cried when i saw that. and i did cry when i saw this thing

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/mika%20suffers%20from%20broken%20heart_1027798

i kept talking to my mom about it and i called up my friend crying. i mean, it wasnt major tears, but tears all the same. i've never had an obsession like this before. it almost scares me.

:sneaky2: perez wouldn't do something like that!! i can't believe you think that mika would be dumb enough to be friends with someone like that!

:jawdrop:!!!!!!! i dont think mikas dumb!!!

how could you:tears:

i just know how it is to have a friend you really think is a good friend then they turn their back on you:tears:

i just want him to be careful

It's not that we think Mika's stupid, it's that we think perez aint smart!lol

aww, i almost cried when i saw that. and i did cry when i saw this thing

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/mika%20suffers%20from%20broken%20heart_1027798

i kept talking to my mom about it and i called up my friend crying. i mean, it wasnt major tears, but tears all the same. i've never had an obsession like this before. it almost scares me.

same here! Everyone says I'm obsessed and I'm like *twitch* no i'm not! Noww I HAVE to go to MFC to chat about mika or i'm going to eat my hand!lol. Aww that's so sad! I'll mend your heart, MIKA! awww...poor thing...I've never been inlove...except with him

same here! Everyone says I'm obsessed and I'm like *twitch* no i'm not! Noww I HAVE to go to MFC to chat about mika or i'm going to eat my hand!lol. Aww that's so sad! I'll mend your heart, MIKA! awww...poor thing...I've never been inlove...except with him

you're a real insane doorknob...but a polish one..:lmao: :lmao:

when people tell me im obsessed i just say "heck yes, and freakin proud, at least my life doesnt revolve around being 'gangster' when you couldnt even hold a gun the right way"

we have lots of "gangstas" here, none of them have even seen a gun in real life. its sad really.*sigh*

!!!!!!! i dont think mikas dumb!!!

how could you

i just know how it is to have a friend you really think is a good friend then they turn their back on you

i just want him to be careful

it was a joke calm down :roftl::cheerful_h4h:

and perez is smart!!:sneaky2: i've never seen anyone else smart enough to start a blog that's now viewed by millions of people everyday and is on 2 shows in the usa right now so yeah! take that! perez is VERY smart :mf_rosetinted:

not the point haha mika's a grown man and he can take care of himself and if he can't take care of himself he's got his family right there to take care of him.. they've done a GREAT job so far :wub2:

it was a joke calm down :roftl::cheerful_h4h:

and perez is smart!!:sneaky2: i've never seen anyone else smart enough to start a blog that's now viewed by millions of people everyday and is on 2 shows in the usa right now so yeah! take that! perez is VERY smart :mf_rosetinted:

not the point haha mika's a grown man and he can take care of himself and if he can't take care of himself he's got his family right there to take care of him.. they've done a GREAT job so far :wub2:

okay whatev. your opinion but uh it's not too bright to post a blog about ppl who have the power to ruin your life lol:roftl: