The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

Wow, you knitters have really taken the advanced, speed-knitting course, I see. I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind. I have 120 posts per months, Ioana does 120 posts in a couple of hours. Hmmm... (I'm just a slow poke, I guess) :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I'm in the need of some new patterns. Here are a couple that I will study tonight. Anyone else have anything good to knit?

MIkaAvalongold.jpg

MartinMika2.jpg

MikaWombat.jpg

As usual, sweet dreams, my knitters!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, you knitters have really taken the advanced, speed-knitting course, I see. I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind. I have 120 posts per months, Ioana does 120 posts in a couple of hours.

Well, I'm in the need of some new patterns. Here are a couple that I will study tonight. Anyone else have anything good to knit?

MartinMika2.jpg

We are swimming in the knitting thread quite fast!:naughty: :naughty:

But Ioana is the fastest of all of us !:mf_rosetinted:

WOW!Never seen that pic before!What are they up to?Hmmmm

Wow, you knitters have really taken the advanced, speed-knitting course, I see. I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind. I have 120 posts per months, Ioana does 120 posts in a couple of hours. Hmmm... (I'm just a slow poke, I guess)

MIkaAvalongold.jpg

MartinMika2.jpg

MikaWombat.jpg

As usual, sweet dreams, my knitters!

ooo very interesting patterns, I must say :das:

esp the one where he's wearing the wombat t-shirt :naughty:

(and I wouldn't worry too much about not posting as much as Ioana, she's in a class of her own..! :roftl::biggrin2:)

Yes,of course you little perv:naughty: :naughty:

We all like it!:mf_rosetinted:

who are you calling perv..? *looks around the thread* MOI!?! :shocked:

I'm appalled! To have such an unfounded accusation thrown at me in this manner! Well I've never..! :mf_rosetinted:

and yes, it is very likeable indeed :naughty:

who are you calling perv..? *looks around the thread* MOI!?! :shocked:

I'm appalled! To have such an unfounded accusation thrown at me in this manner! Well I've never..! :mf_rosetinted:

and yes, it is very likeable indeed :naughty:

Yes,you little brat !:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

You have never....what?:blink:

I know this is the wrong thread for this....

But what if Jo is.... *hesitates*hmmmmm.... someone else, playing us?should I make this accusation?

No, I should keep my words... (And Jo, if you're really into knitting, I'm very sorry for doubting you)

hm, this is a weird post :bleh:

Yes,you little brat !:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

You have never....what?

are you calling me a brat now too..!? :shocked:

you've got some nerve :naughty:

I know this is the wrong thread for this....

But what if Jo is.... *hesitates*hmmmmm.... someone else, playing us?should I make this accusation?

No, I should keep my words... (And Jo, if you're really into knitting, I'm very sorry for doubting you)

hm, this is a weird post

you're right, this is a really weird post :lmao:

so, what are you saying, that the big M is now also Jo? :lmfao:

Oh God, that man, he's taking identity mad to a whole other level with all these accounts,..! :lmao:

♥ Funniest Quote-Kavi-"yes it's on abc. it starts at 7. so i will leave u guys to get ready. my parents want to watch it too...i knew they secretely fancied the big M" Ioana-"the big M...that sounds so perverted" (Don't know if I did that right but I like that quote) :roftl:

This is for Ioana !I copied from a other thread!:biggrin2:

are you calling me a brat now too..!? :shocked:

you've got some nerve

you're right, this is a really weird post :lmao:

so, what are you saying, that the big M is now also Jo? :lmfao:

Oh God, that man, he's taking identity mad to a whole other level with all these accounts,..! :lmao:

I have no idea! But I think someone's having a good laugh:wink2: Maybe it's not the big M, but I'm afraid that a lot of people here on this forum are inspired by search for HIM.

But! I find this post more suspicious than the ones from Chew chew, LOMS, twiglet, deek (am I forgetting one?) because this one is pretending to be 'normal' :glasses2:

So Jo, if you could just show us one of your knitting-works, we'll believe you right away. If you don't....:boxed:

Yes or do you prefer the term Humphrey the man brat!:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Do I?

I don't know..! :lmao:

♥ Funniest Quote-Kavi-"yes it's on abc. it starts at 7. so i will leave u guys to get ready. my parents want to watch it too...i knew they secretely fancied the big M" Ioana-"the big M...that sounds so perverted" (Don't know if I did that right but I like that quote) :roftl:

This is for Ioana !I copied from a other thread!:biggrin2:

I call him that from time to time too..! :lmfao: and sometimes I say 'the man with the big M' :lmao:

(though what I really do is translate an expression from Swedish. 'mannen med stort M' = the man with the big M. It refers to the M in 'man'. The expression basically means 'a real man.' ^^ I have no idea if this expression exists in English. I just use it anyway LOL)

I don't know..! :lmao:

I call him that from time to time too..! :lmfao: and sometimes I say 'the man with the big M'

(though what I really do is translate an expression from Swedish. 'mannen med stort M' = the man with the big M. It refers to the M in 'man'. The expression basically means 'a real man.)

Yes,I do got some nerve!:roftl: :roftl:

You think you're strong ,but you're not!:mf_rosetinted:

or you are a man and not a woman !:shocked::boxed:

sweetdreamsgif.gif

I only just noticed: you didn't include the part where he throws his head back and snaps his braces (seen in

at 1:12-1:16). Quick, woman, go add it. :shocked:

MikaWombat.jpg

So Mika supports not only the fight against Global Warming but also the protection of Australian Wildlife. :lmfao:

I have no idea! But I think someone's having a good laugh Maybe it's not the big M, but I'm afraid that a lot of people here on this forum are inspired by search for HIM.

But! I find this post more suspicious than the ones from Chew chew, LOMS, twiglet, deek (am I forgetting one?) because this one is pretending to be 'normal'

So Jo, if you could just show us one of your knitting-works, we'll believe you right away. If you don't....

you forgot Rilo and Gustav :naughty:

oh and yeah, lookovermyshoulder ^^

but are you serious? do you really suspect Jo to be 'a Mika insider'..? :lmfao: (oh God I just love that very strange 'expression' people tend to use when discussing these matters! xD it means nothing and anything..! :lmao:)

If you're going to suspect everyone whos posts are relatively normal, then you've got yourself a few thousand suspects missy xD

Yes,I do got some nerve!

You think you're strong ,but you're not!

or you are a man and not a woman !

Well, as me and Danika have established, I found my myspace profile pic on google, so you never know :das:

:lmfao:

So Mika supports not only the fight against Global Warming but also the protection of Australian Wildlife.

He is such a sweet and caring man :tears:

but are you serious? do you really suspect Jo to be 'a Mika insider'..? :lmfao: (oh God I just love that very strange 'expression' people tend to use when discussing these matters! xD it means nothing and anything..! :lmao:)

If you're going to suspect everyone whos posts are relatively normal, then you've got yourself a few thousand suspects missy xD

I know :blink: It's not a serious accusation by the way... just a thought that crossed my mind. It was also off-topic :blush-anim-cl:

but hey, there is such a thing as freedom of speech AND freedom of thoughts :wink2: You have to forgive me, I have been reading this forum too much, it corrupts the mind

I know :blink: It's not a serious accusation by the way... just a thought that crossed my mind. It was also off-topic :blush-anim-cl:

but hey, there is such a thing as freedom of speech AND freedom of thoughts :wink2: You have to forgive me, I have been reading this forum too much, it corrupts the mind

That, my friend, is very true :naughty:

Well, as me and Danika have established, I found my myspace profile pic on google, so you never know :das:

Those guys are Mika

:blink: :blink: :blink::wink2:

What profile pic are you talking about?

lol, i didn't even realize the "wombat" on his shirt, until you mentioned it! :lmao:

and about jo, she isn't mika - read her other posts. and get rid of your paranoia. :naughty:

Good thing I pointed it out then, it is an essential part of that whole pattern :lmao:

Poor Jo, being so thoroughly investigated just because she posts in normal ways..! :lmfao:

so where are blue and mirti then? :naughty: *quotes pic so they won't miss it*

You were asking for me? :naughty:

Don't know where Mirtilla is though, still asleep or probably working on the website she has to finish? Last time I saw her was last night late when we were watching YouTube videos. :naughty: