The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First video! In the background! That is not what I would call a cool shower! :blink:

And I don't mean the sun (the same sun that is on my toilet ceiling). :das:

i was more referring to the hot&sweaty. :das:

but wow, i didn't know you were THAT Martinophiliac, that you even notice the background in this video. :shocked::naughty:

Hmm, I would call it well trained. :biggrin2:

I am sure my Italian sister in crime will notice it too. Her training has been ever better so far. :bleh:

Oh Blue, i'm still watching that video in which he really...erm "enjoys" playing the guitar:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

Oh Blue, i'm still watching that video in which he really...erm "enjoys" playing the guitar:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

Now you mention that... This morning I was having a conversation on another forum with some RL friends - yeah, I have a RL too :naughty: - about guitarists and stuff. One of my friends said men shouldn't treat women the way they treat their guitar(s). Hmm... my favourite guitarist might be the exception to the rule. :blush-anim-cl:

Hey whats up? Im Jo. Ive been working on some fluffy socks and some fluffy scarfs. Ive olny learnt how to knit about 5 or 6 mounths ago. I do my sewing more. Im working on my cross stich cards for xmas at the moment. Cud i join your discussion please? even if im more of a cross sticher than a knitter?

Who is everyone here?

no hun ... had my step mum come over today so ive been a bit busy but ill show u the ones i do have so far :and thats it :

im so proud

now let me comment

sweetdreamsgif.gif

we all know this...this is... *faints*

*wakes up* where was i again? ok the pic *fants*

taratatagif.gif

good to know the man has button issues too :das:

buttshake.gif

the ass shake,butt make stripey ...wait what?

Ok,stripes confuzzled me :hypo:

I still love his braces shaking :naughty:

radio1biggirl.gif

and now...the sole reason wht I would wanna be big,and at the same time,probably the best job in the woprld