Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG :shocked:

No, he would NEVER lie to me! How could he, he's so innocent :mf_rosetinted: .

:fisch:

But what is he doing in my wardrobe when he doesn't do push-ups? I hope he's not wearing my underwear :shocked::naughty:

you'll never know... :fisch:

it's amazing that he fits in your wardrobe anyway, he wouldn't fit in mine... except if i threw out all the clothes. :roftl:

No worries, you're allowed to in Amsterdam. :naughty:

Cool, so you are coming to my wee little country? :thumb_yello:

I might be

A friend of mine moved there and she told me she wanted to go to the Mika gig there after i infected her

So she asked if I dun wanna go visit her and get some Mika :naughty:

it's amazing that he fits in your wardrobe anyway, he wouldn't fit in mine... except if i threw out all the clothes. :roftl:

I have a huuuuuge wardrobe. Mika Custom made so to speak :mf_rosetinted: . Too bad that he locks the doors from the inside :blink: . And I always wondered where my panties went...

I think its time for a serious conversation. First he shows my private pictures and then he runs away with my underwear :sneaky2: . Bad boy (but so cute)

I have a huuuuuge wardrobe. Mika Custom made so to speak :mf_rosetinted: . Too bad that he locks the doors from the inside :blink: . And I always wondered where my panties went...

I think its time for a serious conversation. First he shows my private pictures and then he runs away with my underwear :sneaky2: . Bad boy (but so cute)

hey are you really from germany?? every heard of the last name mockridge?

Yes I am but no I haven't. That doesn't sound like a typical German name. Why?

That's because it's a canadian last name...an italian and a canadian had babies (6 boys) and they are a famous family over there in germany...Jeremy mockridge is an actor, the dad bill is a soap opera star and the wife margie is a comedian...jeremy's cute

That's because it's a canadian last name...an italian and a canadian had babies (6 boys) and they are a famous family over there in germany...Jeremy mockridge is an actor, the dad bill is a soap opera star and the wife margie is a comedian...jeremy's cute

Ah ok. The father plays in Lindenstraße and Jeremy in Die wilden Hühner :roftl: . I've never seen them but at least I've heard of the things they do :wink2:

I might be

A friend of mine moved there and she told me she wanted to go to the Mika gig there after i infected her

So she asked if I dun wanna go visit her and get some Mika :naughty:

sounds like a good offer! :naughty: how much are the flights?

so will you go to all the german ones? i think i'm also gonna go to berlin, but certainly not by car, this city is HUGE - the last time i went there by car, i got totally lost! :sneaky2: i'll be in stuttgart on the 3rd and frankfurt on the 6th (both take that), so guess i'll drive from stuttgart to frankfurt and take a flight from there.

so will you go to all the german ones? i think i'm also gonna go to berlin, but certainly not by car, this city is HUGE - the last time i went there by car, i got totally lost! :sneaky2: i'll be in stuttgart on the 3rd and frankfurt on the 6th (both take that), so guess i'll drive from stuttgart to frankfurt and take a flight from there.

Wow I wish I could go to more shows but its just too expensive :thumbdown: .

Could you please send my love to Jason if you happen to meet him somewhere? He's so hot :wub2:

Ah ok. The father plays in Lindenstraße and Jeremy in Die wilden Hühner :roftl: . I've never seen them but at least I've heard of the things they do :wink2:

Yeah! That's them! I know them! I've talked to jeremy and his little brother and went swimming with three of the boys (jeremy, Liam and Lenny) and went trampolining with jeremy and played basketball with liam and Luke was a councilour at my camp and I had a conversation with him...yeah...

nope...no Berlin for me I think

Just Frankfrut,EMA's,Dusseldorf

Have to see weather I'll go to Amsterdam,then start looking for flights

Plus I gotta get the tickets for the other two gigs

btw,did they start selling EMA ticks?

i think i'm also gonna go to berlin, but certainly not by car, this city is HUGE - the last time i went there by car, i got totally lost! :sneaky2: i'll be in stuttgart on the 3rd and frankfurt on the 6th (both take that), so guess i'll drive from stuttgart to frankfurt and take a flight from there.

That is the reason why I will catch a train to Dusseldorf. I hate driving around in cities, especially cities I've never been before. The routeplanner says it's 2 hours by car. Well it will take me definitely much longer and it's also 2 hours by train, so for me the choice is easy. :naughty:

Don't know yet what I will do with Amsterdam, train or car.

Wow I wish I could go to more shows but its just too expensive :thumbdown: .

Could you please send my love to Jason if you happen to meet him somewhere? He's so hot :wub2:

well it's cool, cause tt and mika are on tour at the same time, so for berlin, newcastle and london i only have to pay the travelling once and get to see them both! :naughty: you're right, it's damn expensive! :thumbdown: but well, what did i save all that money for, if not for using it for sth that's fun! :biggrin2:

well it's cool, cause tt and mika are on tour at the same time, so for berlin, newcastle and london i only have to pay the travelling once and get to see them both! :naughty: you're right, it's damn expensive! :thumbdown: but well, what did i save all that money for, if not for using it for sth that's fun! :biggrin2:

haha,she said JASON too! :roftl:

Now tell her the important fact: "never be nice to the Jason,the Jason ain't nice to you either" :roftl:

I think I'll go by car. I always wanted to ask you if we could meet before anyway. Maybe we can go together and try to tame the big bad city?

Actually I think I live sort of exactly halfway between your hometown and the HMH, quite close to the A1. Very easy to meet before and drive to Amsterdam together. If you dare to tame the big bad city? :naughty:

(Well actually the HMH is outside town on the 'right side', that makes it a lot easier. I also hate driving in the middle of the night when it's dark, it makes me sleepy - but if you want to? It's no prob to stay at my place for the night.)

Just Frankfrut,EMA's,Dusseldorf

btw,did they start selling EMA ticks?

and the munich show i guess? :wink2:

nope i think they only sell them bout 4-6 weeks in advance. and i don't think there'll be a "start selling"... i guess it's more like "were on sale" 2 hours after they went on sale.

That is the reason why I will catch a train to Dusseldorf. I hate driving around in cities, especially cities I've never been before. The routeplanner says it's 2 hours by car. Well it will take me definitely much longer and it's also 2 hours by train, so for me the choice is easy. :naughty:

well i don't mind it generally, but berlin is horrible. you have those streets with 6 lines (keine ahnung was das auf englisch heißt, 6-spurige straße) and when you're on the right side and in the last moment you realize you have to go left, you have a problem. :sneaky2: