Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and the munich show i guess? :wink2:

nope i think they only sell them bout 4-6 weeks in advance. and i don't think there'll be a "start selling"... i guess it's more like "were on sale" 2 hours after they went on sale.

yeah..EMA,Munich :biggrin2:

6-Spuren inmitten der Stadt? Schmeize.... :blink:

well i don't mind it generally, but berlin is horrible. you have those streets with 6 lines (keine ahnung was das auf englisch heißt, 6-spurige straße) and when you're on the right side and in the last moment you realize you have to go left, you have a problem. :sneaky2:

Last time I was in Berlin is ages ago, but I think I remember what you mean. I would catch a plane or train to Berlin too rather than driving there myself. :blink:

haha,she said JASON too! :roftl:

Now tell her the important fact: "never be nice to the Jason,the Jason ain't nice to you either" :roftl:

:shocked:

Oh no! What's wrong with Jason? Please don't spoil my Jason dreams. I mean you've already discovered that Mika doesn't do proper push-ups in my wardrobe. You can't destroy everything :tears:

Actually I think I live sort of exactly halfway between your hometown and the HMH, quite close to the A1. Very easy to meet before and drive to Amsterdam together. If you dare to tame the big bad city?

(Well actually the HMH is outside town on the 'right side', that makes it a lot easier. I also hate driving in the middle of the night when it's dark, it makes me sleepy - but if you want to? It's no prob to stay at my place for the night.)

Oh yes. Let's tame the big bad city :mf_swordfight:

It would be really nice if I could stay at your place over night :wub2: . A lot more relaxing than going home after the concert :wink2: .

haha,she said JASON too! :roftl:

Now tell her the important fact: "never be nice to the Jason,the Jason ain't nice to you either" :roftl:

oops i knew i forgot sth... :blush-anim-cl: that's me ignoring jason best i can, cause that's what he does best, too! :naughty:

well haeschen, he really is hot, he used to be my fave too (still is looks-wise)... but the flirty happy guy i once "knew" (well, met a few times back in the days) has become a grumpy old man. :lmao:

:shocked:

Oh no! What's wrong with Jason? Please don't spoil my Jason dreams. I mean you've already discovered that Mika doesn't do proper push-ups in my wardrobe. You can't destroy everything :tears:

he's still dreamy,a dreamy biach :roftl: :roftl:

oops i knew i forgot sth... :blush-anim-cl: that's me ignoring jason best i can, cause that's what he does best, too! :naughty:

well haeschen, he really is hot, he used to be my fave too (still is looks-wise)... but the flirty happy guy i once "knew" (well, met a few times back in the days) has become a grumpy old man. :lmao:

It's sad he turned put like this

I still think he's majorly hot ,but it is quite clear you can't have it all...too bad

but he once was normal,right?

So I have to be happy with the looks. I've never met him anyway. During their first time I was too young and now I don't feel the need to stalk them or anything. You know, I'm not a stalker person (at least not a very successful one)

:mf_rosetinted:

My pc has been restarting for 20 minutes now..i think i'm gonna have a little break, at least till photoshop will get back to work:sneaky2: So....what's up?:biggrin2:

Well it's all in the Somerset-House-on-tv-thread. :wink2:

It's sad he turned put like this

I still think he's majorly hot ,but it is quite clear you can't have it all...too bad

but he once was normal,right?

well, to be honest, i think he's just bothered by all that fan-meeting stuff now, he's gotten too used to a "normal" life, and he's only nice if he's in the mood for it (which, as i can see from reports of others, happens occasionally, but you need a lot of luck to get him in such moments :naughty: ). so per se, it's understandable. it's just the comparison between back in the days and now, and also between him and the other tt guys that confuses me. jay used to be the biggest flirt in tt, and now you'd think he's a monk!

it's nice meeting howard though, he has developed a habit of complimenting me every time i meet him. :naughty: and it's soo easy to meet him at his DJ gigs! :biggrin2:

He can join mine. They have to live with it :naughty: .

Ok, I'm off to bed now. Have to work a lot tomorrow and I have to continue packing my boxes.

See you and good night.

:naughty:

Good luck with the packing, sweet dreams!

well, to be honest, i think he's just bothered by all that fan-meeting stuff now, he's gotten too used to a "normal" life, and he's only nice if he's in the mood for it (which, as i can see from reports of others, happens occasionally, but you need a lot of luck to get him in such moments :naughty: ). so per se, it's understandable. it's just the comparison between back in the days and now, and also between him and the other tt guys that confuses me. jay used to be the biggest flirt in tt, and now you'd think he's a monk!

it's nice meeting howard though, he has developed a habit of complimenting me every time i meet him. :naughty: and it's soo easy to meet him at his DJ gigs! :biggrin2:

Monk huh?

That's gotta be a treat :roftl:

Howard is DJ ing a lot in Germany,isn't he?

NEID!!!

What you say is just something that crossed my mind after they reunited. I mean is it not just crazy to give up a normal life just to be stalked again? I don't think it's as bad as it used to be back then but still...

NEID!!!

What you say is just something that crossed my mind after they reunited. I mean is it not just crazy to give up a normal life just to be stalked again? I don't think it's as bad as it used to be back then but still...

hey,he wanted it,that can only make me asume he wanted back to the spotlight,being the center of all attention

I was standing in the right spot - right where I want to be in Dusseldorf, Amsterdam and Glasglow again. :naughty:

it hasn't been on tv yet, has it? thought it has when i saw your post. would love to see the rest of the alan cummings interview! :biggrin2:

Howard is DJ ing a lot in Germany,isn't he?

yup, well, his gf is german, he lives in münster, house music is popular in germany - so it's no surprise to me that most of his dj gigs are here. unfortunatly none in munich this year...

well, for jay i guess that's true, he was the last one to agree to the reunion and almost got cold feet before their first gig as a band last year... he says he loves it now though... but they're all different personalities. mark LOVES meeting fans, he's one of those guys who's always nice to everyone... and in the last 10 years he's been trying hard to gain popularity with his own music, but it didn't really work.

well, but i guess we should get back to the topic :biggrin2: now and go on discussing take that in the take that thread (if that one still exists, haven't seen it for months).

but i guess haeschen is asleep already anyway, as she wanted to leave a while ago. :bleh:

it hasn't been on tv yet, has it? thought it has when i saw your post. would love to see the rest of the alan cummings interview! :biggrin2:

I think it will be on tv on Thursday - is that August 30?

I will try to fall asleep as well. Not easy when you have a ****ed up internal clock and a caffeine overdose. :blink:

Sweet dreams fellow Knitters!

Pleeaase vote for Mika! It's Monday here,so the new week has begun :biggrin2:

http://www.rt100.ro/usertop100.html?mel=11418

Done :biggrin2:

Btw, am I the only one who find it quite funny that there's a bunch of random people from all over the world who keep voting on the Romanian top 100 list? :naughty: It's not exactly accurate according to what Romanians think :lmao:

(Plus it's the only list I vote on too! :roftl: )

and hellooo knitters! :D