The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

yeah,I was in the neighbourhood and decided to drop by a bit

I went back to watch the Athletic World Champs :naughty:

So u like doggy styles? Saw that compromising pic on Myspace

hahah ok ^^

compromising pic?! what do you mean? do you suggest that she should walk around NAKED!?! :shocked: I am appalled..!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

M-am saturat!

When i woke up i listen to it for 3 times this morning and even now i listen to it again!

Why don't they play Big girl instead?

Relax is quite old!

:shocked: :shocked:

u are sick of mika????:shocked: :shocked:

hahah ok ^^

compromising pic?! what do you mean? do you suggest that she should walk around NAKED!?! :shocked: I am appalled..!

that would get Dan all worked up anyway

but No :mf_rosetinted: I respect thy dog and it's style,I was just suggesting you were into dog style :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: :shocked:

u are sick of mika????:shocked: :shocked:

No!!!!!!:shocked:

M-am plictisit de relax atata tot!I want Big girl now!And they don't put on ,only on Guerilla and City Fm!I want Grace Kelly and Love today to be played often !!!!!arghhh!

that would get Dan all worked up anyway

but No :mf_rosetinted: I respect thy dog and it's style,I was just suggesting you were into dog style :mf_rosetinted:

OH NO! I didn't even think of that :shocked: she better not be perving over my darling Bella :roftl:

Fur isn't really my thing. :naughty: And besides, she's my friend. If it didn't work out, I'd be crushed! and I'm not gay either. Not so sure about her though, she's never told me her preferences and I respect her enough not to ask. :mf_rosetinted:

gonna have dinner now. bye everyone! :huglove:

lol...i bet he at least comes to your country to perform every now and then...canada=NEVER!

I think you're wrong !He won't come to my country to perform right now ,but I think in Canada he 'll come soon!

OH NO! I didn't even think of that :shocked: she better not be perving over my darling Bella :roftl:

Fur isn't really my thing. :naughty: And besides, she's my friend. If it didn't work out, I'd be crushed! and I'm not gay either. Not so sure about her though, she's never told me her preferences and I respect her enough not to ask. :mf_rosetinted:

gonna have dinner now. bye everyone! :huglove:

I think Mika would like her as a pet :mf_rosetinted:

I think Mika would like her as a pet :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: :naughty:

ah well, who wouldn't? :mf_rosetinted:

btw that pic is taken in the year 2000 I think. I don't want you to think that I dress up my dog at the age of 20 :lmao:

and yes, she is quite old now. She's 10, but I promise you, she doesn't look a day older than 6 :wub2:

:naughty: :naughty:

ah well, who wouldn't? :mf_rosetinted:

btw that pic is taken in the year 2000 I think. I don't want you to think that I dress up my dog at the age of 20 :lmao:

and yes, she is quite old now. She's 10, but I promise you, she doesn't look a day older than 6 :wub2:

Did she put her glasses on by herself?:mf_rosetinted: