The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been likin for an autograph pic,seems he's a righty,but I would's exclude the posibillity for him being able to write with both hands

I agree with you!

I can write with both hands too!

I have a question bothering me

Is Mika right or left-hande?

i think i've read/heard somewhere that he writes with his right hand, but does a lot of other things with his left. not sure though.

i think i've read/heard somewhere that he writes with his right hand, but does a lot of other things with his left. not sure though.

I knew it! :mf_rosetinted:

He's much too handy to limit himself to just one hand

I was sure he was a lefty some months ago,dun remeber exactly why..he did smth but I don't recall what

and now I was watching the BG video and noticed how good he is with his left hand...but the right one too,so I questioned it again

I have a question bothering me

Is Mika right or left-hande?

I remember that he wrote with his right hand but I also think that he might be that what Blue said. My boyfriend, who is dyslexic too was able to write with his right and left when he was younger. I think that typical for dyslexia. Has something to do with the brain parts. Whatever :mf_rosetinted:

I remember that he wrote with his right hand but I also think that he might be that what Blue said. My boyfriend, who is dyslexic too was able to write with his right and left when he was younger. I think that typical for dyslexia. Has something to do with the brain parts. Whatever :mf_rosetinted:

that's what I was thinking too

Dyslexia really gives you more than it actually takes away,u just gotta realise it

I mean look at Mika,starting to write songs because of it

that's what I was thinking too

Dyslexia really gives you more than it actually takes away,u just gotta realise it

I mean look at Mika,starting to write songs because of it

That's right. They are incredibly creative. My boyfriend for example goes to LARPs and designs and sews all his outfits on his own. And he draws cute pictures. I wish I had a bit of his creativity :naughty:

That's right. They are incredibly creative. My boyfriend for example goes to LARPs and designs and sews all his outfits on his own. And he draws cute pictures. I wish I had a bit of his creativity :naughty:

I'm lazy and I hate it

I used to draw so much when I was little,and come up with all these designs...but that was I think until around the age of 13 or 14

then I had exams,let it be...and now,I'm kinda lazy to start over again

I was actually planning to study design when I was little...

Did she put her glasses on by herself?:mf_rosetinted:

Of course. What are you suggesting..?! That I put them on her?! :shocked: Now that's just silly. :naughty:

I dunno why I was under the impression he was a leftie

I dun look at his hands when he signs ! :lmao:

:naughty::lmao:

(Though I wouldn't look at his hands either.. :lmfao:)

well we know now where ioana would look. :das:

so not true! I would make eye contact,I have the height for that.:mf_rosetinted:

I was just thinking where Elina's eyes would feel comfy without having to go too much upwards :fisch: