Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it was!!

I rest my case :lmao:

ehrm...yeees... that's right :blink::sneaky2::naughty:

:huglove:

'flutter dry in the wind'!? OMG twinno you're killing me here :lmao:

oh yeah,I could easily pass for a 50's dead movie legend with my flutting hair in the wind

as some strains suddenly curl up and stay stiff even with the wind blowing thru them at full speed..

oh.. right..my bad! :doh: we don't want to be accused for neglecting, now do we..!? :roftl:

Never,now let's get out metal brush and pet the dear thing

And this is the reason why I'm moving as far away from you as possible :lmfao::lmao:

*pops up behind her*

I can see yooou!

Ive never been in this thread before...

honestly i thaught it was a thread where the over 100's came to knit and talk about granny things!

OMG LOOOOL :lmfao::lmao::roftl::lmao:

oh yeah,I could easily pass for a 50's dead movie legend with my flutting hair in the wind

as some strains suddenly curl up and stay stiff even with the wind blowing thru them at full speed..

I'm sure. :mf_rosetinted:

This threat is moving so fast! :boxed:

I don't know, his eyes maybe. :wub2: But then again he's about 20 centimeters taller than I. I'd propably stare at some lower part. :naughty:

I knew it!

At last,someone brave enough to admit it!

well, we were talking about where to look when he signs autographs, right? which means, he looks to the sheet on which he signs, so you can't make eye contact anyway, and he won't realize if you also look in the direction of the sheet! :das::roftl:

But he looks you in the eye when he talks to you. So he would realize when your eyes aren't that focused :naughty: .

I wouldn't know where to look. Seriously I can't even remember where I DID look. I have to look at his chest because that's where my eyes are. I could actually poke him with my nose. Another unforgettable meeting :mf_rosetinted: .

Off-topic: Just listen to some lovely Scottish music. Nice tune to pack some more boxes :naughty: